Antifa Explained

An honest question. "If you were anti fascist wouldn't you be part of the party that wants less government not more?

Isn't it much easier to pretend to be a good guy, than actually be one?
What we know for fact is the Clergy at Charlottesville would have been beaten or killed without Antifa stepping to stop you white supremacists.

You're full of shit, your idiots instigated the violence, there would have been none had they not started it.

An honest question. "If you were anti fascist wouldn't you be part of the party that wants less government not more?

What we know for fact is the Clergy at Charlottesville would have been beaten or killed without Antifa stepping to stop you white supremacists.

I'm a bit skeptical on that antifa
Had the protest been set up to be nonviolent, where participants of both the
rally and the counterprotest had to sign agreements not to use violence, alcohol or drugs
or to invoke arrests, maybe nobody would have gotten killed or threatened at all.
maybe the whole threat could be avoided by using nonviolent strategies
that other protestors have used at protests to ensure civil liberties and protections.

I guess that's one advantage of working openly instead of anonymously.
the most effective activists and organizers I have worked with
met and worked arrangements out with the police in advance,
so there are no unexpected acts of violence or abuse that escalate out of control.
And these are serious activists who have organized rallies that
publicized actual progress, including a Marxist couple who organized
a peaceful rally against the Klan in Tomball and succeeded in winning
a lawsuit against the City because they followed laws and worked with authorities not against them.
They actually got the City to agree to change their policies that violated
14th Amendment and public accommodations laws when they rented
a public facility to the Klan that the suing couple proved had policies
discriminating by race against members of the public who could attend.

That's what I consider a successful action and public rally that drew
attention to the antiKlan cause. So I respect that approach more
than anonymous attacks that just make the opponents look as
bad or worse than the people being protested. Instead of putting
down this distraction, it seems to make it worse and make Antifa look like the bad guy
so it makes your opponents look like the good guys in comparison. thus defeating the purpose.
With your credentials, you must interact with us all the time. There is no way you could equate us with white supremacists.

Dear antifa
what factor you have in common is divide and conquer tactics
and fear based attacks that destroy and sever relations
instead of inclusion and building relations that lift people up out of poverty and oppression.

promoting negative campaigns in the media
vs
reaching out and collaborating on real sustainable solutions
which doesn't get the same hyped up publicity as violent protests

you can be on opposite sides of the spectrum, as Chris Hedges
pointed out, and still both get played in the same game

you may be exact opposites of each other
but the divide and conquer tactics you use
make you both pawns of the corporate politics that benefits off the conflict
even though both sides are diametrically polar opposites
I thought you lived in the real world. Hedges is a good journalist and philosopher but he is also a showman. He peddles revolt with little to no concern for the civil war as a byproduct.

You can't go on pretending that these white supremacists will simply go away.

I'm a bit skeptical on that antifa
Had the protest been set up to be nonviolent, where participants of both the
rally and the counterprotest had to sign agreements not to use violence, alcohol or drugs
or to invoke arrests, maybe nobody would have gotten killed or threatened at all.
maybe the whole threat could be avoided by using nonviolent strategies
that other protestors have used at protests to ensure civil liberties and protections.

I guess that's one advantage of working openly instead of anonymously.
the most effective activists and organizers I have worked with
met and worked arrangements out with the police in advance,
so there are no unexpected acts of violence or abuse that escalate out of control.
And these are serious activists who have organized rallies that
publicized actual progress, including a Marxist couple who organized
a peaceful rally against the Klan in Tomball and succeeded in winning
a lawsuit against the City because they followed laws and worked with authorities not against them.
They actually got the City to agree to change their policies that violated
14th Amendment and public accommodations laws when they rented
a public facility to the Klan that the suing couple proved had policies
discriminating by race against members of the public who could attend.

That's what I consider a successful action and public rally that drew
attention to the antiKlan cause. So I respect that approach more
than anonymous attacks that just make the opponents look as
bad or worse than the people being protested. Instead of putting
down this distraction, it seems to make it worse and make Antifa look like the bad guy
so it makes your opponents look like the good guys in comparison. thus defeating the purpose.
With your credentials, you must interact with us all the time. There is no way you could equate us with white supremacists.

Dear antifa
what factor you have in common is divide and conquer tactics
and fear based attacks that destroy and sever relations
instead of inclusion and building relations that lift people up out of poverty and oppression.

promoting negative campaigns in the media
vs
reaching out and collaborating on real sustainable solutions
which doesn't get the same hyped up publicity as violent protests

you can be on opposite sides of the spectrum, as Chris Hedges
pointed out, and still both get played in the same game

you may be exact opposites of each other
but the divide and conquer tactics you use
make you both pawns of the corporate politics that benefits off the conflict
even though both sides are diametrically polar opposites
I thought you lived in the real world. Hedges is a good journalist and philosopher but he is also a showman. He peddles revolt with little to no concern for the civil war as a byproduct.

You can't go on pretending that these white supremacists will simply go away.

Indeed, the "white supremacists" aka. people who know for a fact that communism doesn't work, will not go away.

Too many people with eyes, I am afraid. Maybe in a society of the sheep, you could fool them.

White supremacists will lead this nation to civil war -- again. We can stop them before that happens.

And yet, it seems like only you are resorting to violence. Can you explain that?
revisionist
I'm getting jealous why don't I get replies?
You are a joker.
Its a noun here not an adj....
What is your definition of a white supremacists?
nintchdbpict000345312311-e1502559605612.jpg

And yet, it seems like only you are resorting to violence. Can you explain that?
revisionist
You are a joker.
alright its apparent that this is another post for venting emotion and not one of discussion later my dudes.

revisionist
You are a joker.
alright its apparent that this is another post for venting emotion and not one of discussion later my dudes.
Don't ask the question if you are going to run from the answer.

You are a joker.

Is Milo Yiannopoulos, the right wing speaker who loves black cock (in well sized format), a white supremacist?

Last edited:
You are a joker.

Is Milo Yiannopolous, the right wing speaker who loves black cock (in well sized format), a white supremacist?
Milo who?

Is Milo Yiannopolous, the right wing speaker who loves black cock (in well sized format), a white supremacist?
Milo who?

Milo Yiannopoulos, the speaker you prevented from speaking up, because as you would say, he's a "white supremacist". He also happens to love black cock, and has a black boyfriend. Sure signs of a white supremacist.

Conservatives are mainstream middle class people who work hard and pay taxes and don't cause problems.
They want normal things like law and order, strong national defense, decent culture, low taxes and good schools.
They are not Nazis or the Klan or white supremacist.
Being patriotic is not hate
Controlling immigration is not racism.
Capitalism is not oppression.
The Antifa are brainwashed fanatics who are using violence and hate to push a far left wing agenda.

Milo who?

Milo Yiannopoulos, the speaker you prevented from speaking up, because as you would say, he's a "white supremacist". He also happens to love black cock, and has a black boyfriend. Sure signs of a white supremacist.
Milo's 15 minutes of fame ended on the Joe Rogan podcast.

Milo who?

Milo's 15 minutes of fame ended on the Joe Rogan podcast.

I think I finally found someone who would NOT be included in your definition of a white supremacist.

Racist-Professor-Tweet.png

Conservatives are mainstream middle class people who work hard and pay taxes and don't cause problems.
They want normal things like law and order, strong national defense, decent culture, low taxes and good schools.
The Antifa are brainwashed fanatics who are using violence and hate to push a far left wing agenda.
Post a short list of your personal conservative principles.

Here is one principle:

Beating people is wrong.

Once you have adopted it, perhaps we can continue with the conversation. Indeed, generally people accept this principle before engaging in civilized conversation of any sort. Somehow it did not make it into the list of principles for the "anti-fascists".

Here is one principle:

Beating people is wrong.

Once you have adopted it, perhaps we can continue with the conversation. Indeed, generally people accept this principle before engaging in civilized conversation of any sort. Somehow it did not make it into the list of principles for the "anti-fascists".
No sane person here believes that republicans are pacifists. You ejaculate to the thought of bombing nonwhite nations.

Mark Bray wrote the Anti-Fascist Handbook, and does a pretty good job at explaining the evolution of the movement. The video is 26 minute so I only expect one of you to watch it. The rest of you will remain ignorant, yet continue to post as if you know what we are about.

Let's save everyone a lot of time and trouble
and explain Antifa in the simplest possible
terms that won't be over anyone's head:

Depositphotos_9887128_original.jpg

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You want more?

Here is one principle:

Beating people is wrong.

No sane person here believes that republicans are pacifists. You ejaculate to the thought of bombing nonwhite nations.

Kill them before they kill us..simple

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You ghey

You want more?
Here we have what republicans think is conservatism.

Forum List

Back