Antifa Explained

Pure ignorance! You are a very unintelligent guy.

Totalitarianism, in the form of an unelected dictator, in theory could be a good thing if you get a good, strong and kind leader. A great King who makes all the right choices!
Yet that is a very rare occurrence. The vast majority of dictators let the power corrupt them, they create an elitist group of their cronies and the common folk suffer. They eventually are about only personal gain and see the people as pawns for their gain. Even if you get that very rare great and kind leader, they are usually followed by a unqualified child who led a privileged life and knows nothing of or doesn’t care about the suffering of others. Either way it leads to the same oppressive regime.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wrong, you are the very unintelligent guy, like most of the Jews on this forum.

You didn't cover anything of what I said about lack of government leading to Social Liberalism.... You went off on some tirade about oppression....

Actually even Communist regimes were generally more Socially Conservative than Capitalist regimes.

Some Nationalists in Eastern Europe want Communism back, because Communism had much less immigration, worse rights for Gays, and less rights for Jews.

You’re not a smart guy. In a dictatorship you would be one of the oppressed.

That can go anyway..... Nazis targeted Polish Intelligentsia in Aktion AB, and Soviets did the same in Katyn Massacre.

But... Yes we're seriously messing up future generations.. By allowing idiots to have too many kids... Only assertive control could combat it.

Iceland Study on Higher Education Shows Natural Selection Still at Work

Human intelligence is declining according to Stanford geneticist

Wrong.... I scored a 124 IQ, and very high in Spatial Ability. in terms of Spatial I'm probably borderline genius... Which Spatial is needed for Creativity, and Abstract thought... Which it seems many of you Jews lack.. Since most Jews score low Spatial IQ's.

I am a talented Artist.... I did most of these paintings at the age 18, or so...

I'm definitely in the top 1% of Artistic talent.... Judging by here... I'm also in the top 1% in Debating ability.

124? That's not high. Mine is over 140...but I don't gloat about it.

The average IQ of Whites is about 100, for most other races it's below that.

I'm so sorry you're ignorant about IQ's, and probably well just about everything else.

Mensa requires 132. You wouldn't make the cut.

IQ is affected by nutrition and health more than by race, you racist. Black non-Hispanics have more than twice the lead in their blood as do White non-Hispanics. Mexican Americans fall in between.

330px-Lead_levels_children.png

Not only are you uneducated, you are a sub-standard, pseudo-intellectual, racist twit. Perhaps you should study more often than you gloat about your self-perceived superior intellect.

You didn't cover anything of what I said about lack of government leading to Social Liberalism.... You went off on some tirade about oppression....

Actually even Communist regimes were generally more Socially Conservative than Capitalist regimes.

Some Nationalists in Eastern Europe want Communism back, because Communism had much less immigration, worse rights for Gays, and less rights for Jews.

That can go anyway..... Nazis targeted Polish Intelligentsia in Aktion AB, and Soviets did the same in Katyn Massacre.

But... Yes we're seriously messing up future generations.. By allowing idiots to have too many kids... Only assertive control could combat it.

Wrong.... I scored a 124 IQ, and very high in Spatial Ability. in terms of Spatial I'm probably borderline genius... Which Spatial is needed for Creativity, and Abstract thought... Which it seems many of you Jews lack.. Since most Jews score low Spatial IQ's.

I am a talented Artist.... I did most of these paintings at the age 18, or so...

I'm definitely in the top 1% of Artistic talent.... Judging by here... I'm also in the top 1% in Debating ability.

I'm so sorry you're ignorant about IQ's, and probably well just about everything else.

IQ is affected by nutrition and health more than by race, you racist. Black non-Hispanics have more than twice the lead in their blood as do White non-Hispanics. Mexican Americans fall in between.

Not only are you uneducated, you are a sub-standard, pseudo-intellectual, racist twit. Perhaps you should study more often than you gloat about your self-perceived superior intellect.

You'd have to be very dumb to not wonder why China's IQ towers over African Americans even though obviously China is much poorer.

Even back in the 1970's - 1980's when it just got over a massive famine, still scored about 15 points higher in IQ than general well nourished African Americans in the 1990's..

But way to prove you're an obnoxious, big mouth, idiot who can't think.

Exactly, my 11 year old daughter scored in the high 140's for crystallized IQ. I have found that those who are truly smart don't need to blab about it. In fact my daughter actually hides her IQ because she doesn't want to be too different from her classmates. She always scores in the top 1% but she takes a long time to do her tests etc. She can blaze through them if she wishes, but she takes her time so that her friends get done before her.... I guess that makes them feel better about the test taking experience.

I have learned through the years that the ease with which one becomes angered is inversely proportional to one's IQ.

I don't see how stimulating the Left brain, or Nerve cells or Adrenaline in the brain could possibly be detrimental towards intelligence?

How anger changes the BRAIN: Aggression causes new nerve cells to grow | Daily Mail Online

What happens when we get angry?

Anger's Allure: Are You Addicted to Anger?

Pay attention, dufus. I did not say that anger makes one stupid. I said that stupid people get angry quicker.

You'd have to be very dumb to not wonder why China's IQ towers over African Americans even though obviously China is much poorer.

Even back in the 1970's - 1980's when it just got over a massive famine, still scored about 15 points higher in IQ than general well nourished African Americans in the 1990's..

Wealth does not equal health. Pay attention, dufus.

Which as has been pointed out to you many times before is mainly due to poor nutrition.

Wrong, very wrong.

While East Germany's IQ after Communist grew about 5 - 8 points.

This couldn't possibly explain why a even less impacted African American group lags behind by 15 - 18 points vs White Americans, and even over 20 points vs Asian Americans.

If you think in the 1990's African Americans were in much worse health than Chinese were in the 1970's - 1980's.

I'm so sorry about your retarded IQ issues.

If you think in the 1990's African Americans were in much worse health than Chinese were in the 1970's - 1980's.

Please refer to the image, dufus. LEAD CONTENT is highly effective in deteriorating brain functions. Those bars do not represent overall nutritional health. Read the little bitty print where it labels the bars as representing percentages of BLOOD LEAD LEVELS in children between 1 and 5 years old. The funny little marks mean that the levels were measured in micro-grams per deci-liter. If you don't know what those mean, God help you.

Please refer to the image, dufus. LEAD CONTENT is highly effective in deteriorating brain functions. Those bars do not represent overall nutritional health. Read the little bitty print where it labels the bars as representing percentages of BLOOD LEAD LEVELS in children between 1 and 5 years old. The funny little marks mean that the levels were measured in micro-grams per deci-liter. If you don't know what those mean, God help you.

I couldn't find much of a Lead map for the whole World, just part of the World which includes China.

Yeah,.... there seems to be little, if any correlation here.

Map-e1464786752408.jpg

I couldn't find much of a Lead map for the whole World, just part of the World which includes China.

Map-e1464786752408.jpg
What does this have to do with the price of eggs?

Map-e1464786752408.jpg

Old%252520world%252520IQs_thumb%25255B1%25255D.png

Map-e1464786752408.jpg

Old%252520world%252520IQs_thumb%25255B1%25255D.png
Now you are grabbing at straws to support your original claim of white supremacy. It borders on ludicrous to attempt a comparison of mainland China's history and culture to that of Africa's jungles.

I am going back to sleep.

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Dear antifa
Don't forget free speech for the Klan and the White Nationalist.

Ray Hill is one liberal activist who has defended free speech consistently,
even has his name on the historic lawsuit against the City of Houston
that successfully defended the right of the KKK to march publicly in the streets of Houston.

He teaches the Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinksy, and recently held a 3 hour workshop
at a local university on how to be more effective in activism.

He is one of the few who lives up to the philosophy you cite above.
Defending free speech for everyone means defending it for us.
And this includes the Klan and people we disagree with.

It is clear that Antifa are against right wing ideologies and the present ruling elites. However it is hard to find any clear and detailed information about what Antifa is seeking to build in terms of institutions, administrative bodies, economy or laws to govern society.

Antifa's rhetoric and calls to action sound more like a petulant and angry child than a mature and reasoned view of the future and how to build it.

If Antifa did win a civil war, what would it build? What is the plan?

I'm still hoping to learn what it is that Antifa is trying to build. Can you offer an answer Antifa?

Dear Decus:

One thing these protests have effected: campuses that had scheduled rallies for pro-white speakers and unite the right presentations were pressured into cancelling these "for fear of public safety."

The ongoing threat of random attacks and violent protesters showing up uninvited
to these events has caused sites and event supporters to withdraw to avoid getting targeted
or risking injury and increased cost of police security.

It's obvious that you didn't watch the video.
It's obvious that you don't even know the definition of thing thing you claim you are fighting.
If you watch the video you will see it does a pretty good job of explain what Antifa is fighting.

Do you believe there is such a thing as institutional racism in the U.S.?
Do you believe there is a way to avoid a civil war with the alt-right?
There is no civil war with the "alt right" (whatever that even means. i guess anyone with a MAGA hat?) and there is no institutional racism. As for the explanation of what youre fighting, you said you were fighting fascism. You have yet to demonstrate that it even exists, and until you do, im not watching any of your videos, so convince me your video is worth watching.

Dear Godboy yes there is institutionalized racism and bias,
but it's going to be overcome when more people are trained, mentored and experienced in
* property and business ownership
* laws and government
* financial management and credit systems
so that oppression is ended EVERYWHERE.

Right now, are you kidding me, you don't know that the credit system
discriminates against people with less financial experience and knowledge,
so of course that's going to affect poor blacks, latinos and minorities
who don't have the same history and access as established business
owners and corporate moguls who are predominantly white. Of course
there's a bias, because of the genocides that disrupted the family lines
and history of Black and Native American families for generations, so there
are whole sectors of the population behind on the learning curve of financial independence.

Currently the trafficking and drug wars that impacts Central, Latin and South America and Asians
keeps the cycle going of poverty and oppression.

The trafficking of white people exists but is a minority compared with
the trafficking of Asian and Latino women and children
which is at GENOCIDAL levels.

Godboy do you honestly think we would let slavery and trafficking
keep going as it is now, if these were MOSTLY WHITE PEOPLE being affected
at the same rate as "minority" Asians and Latino populations?

Yes, there is a bias. It's historical and it affects us all economically.
That doesn't mean to "blame the whites" it means to address
the economic disparity, uplift people through sustainable business
training and investment including microloans to promote land and business ownership,
and prevent ANYONE from ANY region from being exploited and enslaved due to poverty.
Yes, people with bad credit don't get loans. If you think it's wise to lend money to those people (of which there are millions of them), you should start your own loan business. Let us know how it works out. Did you learn nothing from the housing market crash in 2008?

If Asian and Latino countries have trafficking problems, why would you blame us for It? It's not our job to investigate crimes in other countries, nor do we have permission to do so.

Dear Godboy I am AGREEING WITH YOU that this is about Class not race, so I AGREE WITH YOU it is misdirected to blame whites.

Yes, institutionalized racism exists.
But that doesn't mean to blame whites.

Sexism also exists as a sociological habit, but it can't be blamed on men only.
Women are also conditioned to dismiss women and respect men as leaders.

The victims of these things are discriminated against by race or gender.

But as for the oppressors, people of all races and either gender are implicated.
Blacks and Whites both target Blacks.
Men and Women both discredit women compared with men.

Just because the targets are disproportionately minority groups
because they are more vulnerable due to class, education level and political/socioeconomic status,
DOESN'T MEAN to blame only Whites for racism against minority classes
or to blame only Men for discrimination against women.

As for the solution to the financial disparities,
I believe in microlending programs that provide business mentorship and education.
That solution doesn't blame any group, but addresses the
problem and fixes it with equalizing education training and mentorship.

Last edited:

Because I was not a Jew.

Dear antifa

that successfully defended the right of the KKK to march publicly in the streets of Houston.

He teaches the Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinksy, and recently held a 3 hour workshop

I am a proponent of free speech. It is the fascists who burn books.

Because I was not a Jew.

Dear antifa

Then you aren't ANTIFA, who actively and violently opposes free speech.

We may be weirdoes but the youngsters are very active in their attempt to force change. What are you doing to end fascism?
Facism: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Learn the definition and then quit being a fucking weirdo.
It's obvious that you didn't watch the video.
It's obvious that you don't even know the definition of thing thing you claim you are fighting.
If you watch the video you will see it does a pretty good job of explain what Antifa is fighting.

Do you believe there is such a thing as institutional racism in the U.S.?
Do you believe there is a way to avoid a civil war with the alt-right?

Institutional racism.....no.....
the alt right is another made up term you guys use as a boogey man......it's just the replacement for neocons........another group that you guys predicted doom from.

Dear buckeye45_73
one example of "institutionalized racism":
the difference in response when a "white woman" is missing and reported in the news
vs. when a "black woman" is reported as missing. There's even a website for
"Black and Missing" to address the disparity in public response and support.

More people relate to white people as an "individual"
but see "black people" as a collective group not as individuals.
(Someone else brought up issues with "individualism" as the key to
understanding white biases that favor whites, while classing minorities as a group and devaluing them.)

I believe this comes from a cultural difference. In a mediation training workshop I took through
a nonprofit group, the issue came up about cultural difference in communication patterns:
People from European backgrounds and culture tended to follow a LINEAR way of communicating
and making agreements by holding people INDIVIDUALLY responsible; while people from
Asian, Latino and African American backgrounds tended to process decisions relatively,
in relation to others or collectively as a family or community, holding interests of others equally or above oneself.
So this affects how we process information, either focusing "individually" or "collectively/holistically."

To deal with response to crime, that's why the "community-based" model of crime prevention
has helped improve relations with communities and to reduce crime.

Because I was not a Jew.

Dear antifa

There is a price to pay for hate speech.

Because I was not a Jew.

Dear antifa

There is a price to pay for hate speech.

I dunno, liberals must be getting the discount rate.

Hippies.....then vs now.

Yeah... they're tough guys once Fascists hardly exist, anymore.

hqdefault.jpg

antifa-only-good-fascist-is-a-dead-one-large.jpg

Dear SobieskiSavedEurope and antifa I can't find the post/photo of people marching and someone trying to equate Anifa protesting white nationalists in advance of violent attacks to attacking German Nazi's early on as a defensive strike. I thought there was some post/photo like that on this thread or around the same time.

This post is the closest I could find, so I'll post my response here:

My comment was that in the case of protesting German Nazi's
if these were the actual perpetrators of the actual physical crimes and violent oppression,
then that is not the same as free speech. Those people are actually committing abuses.

However, in the case of White protestors and rally speakers calling to Unite the Right or the Whites or whatever,
that is free speech. Those people are not necessarily committing any abuses or violence against other people.

My point is that it isn't the same to plan "pre-emptive strikes" ie physical violence
against people NOT PROVEN to be physical violent oppressors or abusers.

antifa it is perfectly legal and proper to plan counter-protests and use free speech to counteract free speech.

Forum List

Back