Antifa Becoming Dangerous

Attacking me only reveals your weakness, Leo. I am in your head, I own you.

We are a country that runs by Rule of Law. When the Alt Right or Antifa criminals break the law, then they belong to LEO.

Just trying to help you Jakey, I don't know why, but I kinda like you. BTW I didn't actually attack you I said the truth is not strong with you.
I hit a nerve. "Apparently the truth is not strong within you." in a personal attack. It is meerely your opinion based on what: the 2dA applies to Antifa and Alt Right alike? That is they break the law, they are liable to the law? That we are a nation in which the Law rules?

You need to think carefully about what will you post. You are behind on this one by a long short.

Not it isn't....I just said the truth is not strong with you I didn't call you an out and out liar. I really think you could be a victim of limited information.

"Antifa Suspect in South Dakota Found with 'Concerning' Amount of Weapons and Bomb-Making Materials"

Antifa Suspect in South Dakota Found with 'Concerning' Amount of Weapons and Bomb-Making Materials

"Sioux Falls Police arrested an apparent antifa radical on Tuesday after finding a "concerning" number of illegal firearms and bomb-making materials in his apartment while serving a search warrant in connection with three area burglaries. Police also found antifa-related items during their search, including an antifa jacket and an anti-police manifesto. Authorities reportedly evacuated the surrounding area and called the Sioux Falls Police bomb squad."

"Captain Jason Gearman with the Minnehaha County Sheriff's Department said they also found an "antifa" jacket and "indications of extreme hatred for the police, fire and the government."

Hey TDSers and leftist lovers....You are responsible for these loonies.

Let us know when they reach the lethal levels of your rightwingnuts.

They are not my right wing nuts. You conflate Trump supporters with them which IMO, is hysterical and non productive.
You are not very good at this type of interchange, I gather. The left is as responsible for AntiFa as the right is for the neo-fascists and white supremacists.

And the fact remains that the 2dA applies to all sides.

"Antifa Suspect in South Dakota Found with 'Concerning' Amount of Weapons and Bomb-Making Materials"

Antifa Suspect in South Dakota Found with 'Concerning' Amount of Weapons and Bomb-Making Materials

"Sioux Falls Police arrested an apparent antifa radical on Tuesday after finding a "concerning" number of illegal firearms and bomb-making materials in his apartment while serving a search warrant in connection with three area burglaries. Police also found antifa-related items during their search, including an antifa jacket and an anti-police manifesto. Authorities reportedly evacuated the surrounding area and called the Sioux Falls Police bomb squad."

"Captain Jason Gearman with the Minnehaha County Sheriff's Department said they also found an "antifa" jacket and "indications of extreme hatred for the police, fire and the government."

Such as?

Such as?

Dylan Roof...Wade Michael Page....:dunno:

We are a country that runs by Rule of Law. When the Alt Right or Antifa criminals break the law, then they belong to LEO.

Just trying to help you Jakey, I don't know why, but I kinda like you. BTW I didn't actually attack you I said the truth is not strong with you.
I hit a nerve. "Apparently the truth is not strong within you." in a personal attack. It is meerely your opinion based on what: the 2dA applies to Antifa and Alt Right alike? That is they break the law, they are liable to the law? That we are a nation in which the Law rules?

You need to think carefully about what will you post. You are behind on this one by a long short.

Not it isn't....I just said the truth is not strong with you I didn't call you an out and out liar. I really think you could be a victim of limited information.

They are not my right wing nuts. You conflate Trump supporters with them which IMO, is hysterical and non productive.
You are not very good at this type of interchange, I gather. The left is as responsible for AntiFa as the right is for the neo-fascists and white supremacists.

And the fact remains that the 2dA applies to all sides.

Of course Jakey you know this nut might just walk because of that type of wrong headed thinking

Such as?

Yeah they were nuts too so what? Loonies are loonies

Such as?

And which of the people who are protecting free speech from antifa are affiliated with them?

That's right, and once the NG gets called out, they're dead. :)

WE always knew it was just a matter of time. The Left ARE Domestic Terrorists.

Every, single person who calls themselves a liberal is a 'domestic terrorist'.
What a monumentally STUPID statement.

Hey McRacket, Congratulations, jerkoff, YOU said it not me! I said the Left (meaning the HARD Left), not liberals. Apparently you're too stupid to know the difference, even if they are sometimes conflated together. Apparently you isolate yourself from all the news of rioting on campuses, masked hoodlums in the streets---- all hard Left. Throwing customers out of restaurants---- Left. Even throwing feces and mobbing a coffee shop just because they THINK the owner supports Trump! Is it any wonder why they make threads voting you #1 jerk of the forum? I imagine your "ignore" list grows by leaps and bounds as you are basically a party of ONE.

WE always knew it was just a matter of time. The Left ARE Domestic Terrorists.

Every, single person who calls themselves a liberal is a 'domestic terrorist'.
What a monumentally STUPID statement.

Hey McRacket, Congratulations, jerkoff, YOU said it not me! I said the Left (meaning the HARD Left), not liberals. Apparently you're too stupid to know the difference, even if they are sometimes conflated together. Apparently you isolate yourself from all the news of rioting on campuses, masked hoodlums in the streets---- all hard Left. Throwing customers out of restaurants---- Left. Even throwing feces and mobbing a coffee shop just because they THINK the owner supports Trump! Is it any wonder why they make threads voting you #1 jerk of the forum? I imagine your "ignore" list grows by leaps and bounds as you are basically a party of ONE.

Michelle Godown

And the lie that Clinton was helping to operate a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizzeria that had no basement is simply ignored by the far right. Roof. McWade. McVeigh. Abortion bombings and shootings.

And the lie that Clinton was helping to operate a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizzeria that had no basement is simply ignored by the far right. Roof. McWade. McVeigh. Abortion bombings and shootings.

And again, Jakey aims, shoots and misses. That has nothing to do with the thread Jake. Just to remind you this thread is about an ANTIFA loonie caught with an arsenal.

And again, Jakey aims, shoots and misses. That has nothing to do with the thread Jake. Just to remind you this thread is about an ANTIFA loonie caught with an arsenal.
Leo, Leo, Leo, when the Dems and others are brought up as examples or defenders of Antifa, then, yes, I fire and hit bullseye on the weaknesses of the right.

You have admitted you the 2dA does not belong to citizens who have no run afoul of the law. That is not American in nature, I think.

Leo, Leo, Leo, when the Dems and others are brought up as examples or defenders of Antifa, then, yes, I fire and hit bullseye on the weaknesses of the right.

You have admitted you the 2dA does not belong to citizens who have no run afoul of the law. That is not American in nature, I think.

Poor little Jakey still can't keep focused.....

I agree with you.

If people are too criminal to be trusted with a gun, they belong in prison. Don't let them out.

If they have served their time...yup they get their guns.

That shall maybe motivate retarded leftists who refuse to lock dangerous people up.

Forum List

Back