Antichrist?

t_samford

TSamford
Nov 3, 2008
Some people say obama is the antichrist and there is substantial evidence in revelations that proves he might be. What do you think?

LOL

This has been asked on here before, you forgot to add he is half alien, like the other guy did.

Your sig says so much about you.

here is the damned reason its called the white house:

Naming conventions
The building was originally referred to variously as the "President's Palace", "Presidential Mansion", or "President's House".[12] The earliest evidence of the public calling it the "White House" was recorded in 1811.[13] A legend emerged that during the rebuilding of the structure white paint was applied to mask the burn damage it had suffered, giving the building its namesake hue; this is unfounded as the building had been painted white since its construction in 1798.[citation needed] The name "Executive Mansion" was used in official contexts until President Theodore Roosevelt established the formal name by having "White House–Washington" engraved on the stationery in 1901.[14][15] The current letterhead wording and arrangement "The White House" with the word "Washington" centered beneath goes back to the administration of Franklin Delano Roosevelt.[15]

Although it was not built until some years after the presidency of George Washington, it is also speculated that the name of the traditional home of the President of the United States may have derived from Martha Custis Washington's home, White House Plantation in New Kent County, Virginia, where the nation's first President and First Lady had courted in the mid-18th century.[16]

White House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some people say obama is the antichrist and there is substantial evidence in revelations that proves he might be. What do you think?

I don't think he is. I don't know how to interpret revelation. What portion of it are you talking about?

here is the damned reason its called the white house:

Naming conventions
The building was originally referred to variously as the "President's Palace", "Presidential Mansion", or "President's House".[12] The earliest evidence of the public calling it the "White House" was recorded in 1811.[13] A legend emerged that during the rebuilding of the structure white paint was applied to mask the burn damage it had suffered, giving the building its namesake hue; this is unfounded as the building had been painted white since its construction in 1798.[citation needed] The name "Executive Mansion" was used in official contexts until President Theodore Roosevelt established the formal name by having "White House–Washington" engraved on the stationery in 1901.[14][15] The current letterhead wording and arrangement "The White House" with the word "Washington" centered beneath goes back to the administration of Franklin Delano Roosevelt.[15]

Although it was not built until some years after the presidency of George Washington, it is also speculated that the name of the traditional home of the President of the United States may have derived from Martha Custis Washington's home, White House Plantation in New Kent County, Virginia, where the nation's first President and First Lady had courted in the mid-18th century.[16]

White House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure all of this goes RIGHT OVER t_samford's head bones.

hey samford, still waiting for you to show how obama is the antichrist

hey samford, still waiting for you to show how obama is the antichrist

actually i never said he was. If you would listen i said there is a chance. So before you start asking me to prove it maybe you should have looked at what i said.

Saying that "substantial evidence" comes from the Bible "proves" anything is unintelligent, silly, and chock full of old, time superstition.

not completly! and please please point at how obama in the anti christ, you really have not proven your point?

I never said he was!! I was just saying that there is a chance maybe if you looked it up you would find out.

You dont believe that the Bible is true?

No. Now, let me qualify that: I think that if the Bible is can be used as a historical document (if studied in association with other studies and historical texts), but its not flat out true or accurate. There is wisdom in the Bible, but I don't dogmatically believe in anything, or in everything a book says.

actually i never said he was. If you would listen i said there is a chance. So before you start asking me to prove it maybe you should have looked at what i said.

there is substantial evidence in revelations that proves he might be

why write this if you dont know anything about what they are saying? all im asking is for you to show the evidence that "some people" are using for their opinion. if you cant provide any, then you made up the topic of this thread without something to base it on, which is spreading misinformation

Last edited:
I never said he was!! I was just saying that there is a chance maybe if you looked it up you would find out.
Yeah I did and I don't see it proving your point. I see it as proving Bush is the anti Christ more likely and you said you think obama might be. And by the way unless you are futrist most believe what they talked about in Revelations already happened and other's use it as a propaganda thinking that Christians will be a minority. Last time I checked 79% of this country is Christian!

Forum List

Back