Antiamericanism on the left

And now they are left with NO ONE to lead them. I am still struggling to see who, if anyone could step up and be a serious POTUS contender in 2012. Anyone? Anyone?

There isn't anyone. Jindal is going to be in for the fight of his life trying to get re-elected in Louisiana, Palin's decision to quit has pretty much sealed her fate outside the Conservative Base, and a lot of the other contenders are considered RINO's by the Conseravtives wielding the power inside the party.

The only credible candidate is Mitt, and I don't see him having a chance at the nod.

Mitt will NEVER be slected by the base of the GOP for the simple fact that he is a Mormon. With our economy crumbling while the campaign was still going on, and the GOP STILL put McCain on the ticket instead of Romney???

The political purge is on in the Right Wing of the GOP. Only those with pure aryan er, ah, Conservative bona fides need apply.

No Mormons please. No one unable to wave a pure Conservative banner will lead what's left of the GOP in 2012.

Look for Rick Santorum to make a stab at a comeback! What's Ricky doing today, anyway? Is he selling Lady Kenmores in a Pittsburgh suburban mall?

Maybe Tim Pawlenty from Minnesota. But perhaps there is something to this karma stuff after all and his election will be contested in the courts! Al Franken may get his due after all!

Maybe Tim Pawlenty from Minnesota. But perhaps there is something to this karma stuff after all and his election will be contested in the courts! Al Franken may get his due after all!

Isn't Pawlenty considered a RINO? I seem to recall that he was on McCain's list of possible running mates and Rove told him the Conservatives would reject him.

It is a shame that Mitt won't get a credible chance in the GOP as he is one of their stronger candidates. Take Mitt, make him a born again Christian, and you have the GOP's best chance at Ronald Reagan Jr.

The constant claim now that somehow not crying cause our President did not win the Olympics for Chicago in 2016 is anti American is in actuality the anti american act. Trying to claim people that disapprove of our president wasting money and time on such an effort equates to Anti American actions is retarded at best and is nothing more then anti Americanism by the left.

They have so abused the race card that now they need a new bugaboo term to use. And have latched on Anti Americanism. They will proceed to destroy all semblance of what the term means as they have racism in an effort to demonize the right. The level of hate displayed by the left since 2006 is continues to rise. And with every failure ratchets up a notch. The left has complete and total control of the Government and their policies and leadership are so bad they can not even get their own people to agree with them. So they demonize the right. In hopes to distract from their numerous and continuing failures.

I think this whole thing about the Olympics is a load of nonsense. Can't believe it's stirred such debate here, which just emphasises how both sides (Left and Right) are jumping on non-issues to try to score points. The US is a great country, but it had the Olympics in 2000 so was never likely to get it again so soon.

What I do find quite amazing is how anyone on the right can complain about usage of "anti-Americanism" when it seemed to me that the Right was shamelessly accusing Obama supporters of this during the election campaign simply for supporting someone with a 'foreign sounding name'

Isn't Pawlenty considered a RINO? I seem to recall that he was on McCain's list of possible running mates and Rove told him the Conservatives would reject him.

It is a shame that Mitt won't get a credible chance in the GOP as he is one of their stronger candidates. Take Mitt, make him a born again Christian, and you have the GOP's best chance at Ronald Reagan Jr.
Does Mitt hate and fear science enough to appeal to the Right Wing?

Forum List

Back