Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism?

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Is anti zionism the same as antisemitism?

I don't think so, unless being against a christian state is also being against christians.

The ADL spends their waking hours spreading propaganda villianizing christian separatists. Why is there such a blatant double standard here?

Any thoughts? Besides "I must be a nazi" I mean?

rtwngAvngr said:

I don't think so, unless being against a christian state is also being against christians.

The ADL spends their waking hours spreading propaganda villianizing christian separatists. Why is there such a blatant double standard here?

Any thoughts? Besides "I must be a nazi" I mean?

Even an Israeli will tell ya that they are not the same thing

dilloduck said:
Even an Israeli will tell ya that they are not the same thing

This guy just called the Hugh Hewitt show and said they were the same. seemed bogus to me.

rtwngAvngr said:

Using that analogy, one could infer that you are against the existence of Israel. Are you?

5stringJeff said:
Using that analogy, one could infer that you are against the existence of Israel. Are you?

Good question, Jeff. If not, what kind of percentages does RWA see as 'part of the secret sector' and which part are 'acceptable'? Are any, acceptable?

Are the Jews a greater threat than the Islamicists? Than the communists? Are they all the same?

5stringJeff said:

I am. But I would not sacrifice EVERYTHING for them. Some, but not all. And I do wish they would get over their new world order crap, open border crap, trade with totalitarians crap, controlling the world with currency manipulation crap, and noahide crap. And anti-christian crap. And just their all around paranoia and elitism.

rtwngAvngr said:
I am. But I would not sacrifice EVERYTHING for them. Some, but not all. And I do wish they would get over their new world order crap, open border crap, trade with totalitarians crap, controlling the world with currency manipulation crap, and noahide crap. And anti-christian crap. And just their all around paranoia and elitism.

Looks like they are going to be real busy with thier own crap but why do I get this feeling thier crap is gonna be our crap real quickly over there?

dilloduck said:
Looks like they are going to be real busy with thier own crap but why do I get this feeling thier crap is gonna be our crap real quickly over there?

It is odd that so many unquestioningly support their racist, nationalistic, mythological claims to the land, no questions asked.

dilloduck said:
Would you feel better if GW disavows, based on the rantings of RWA and Dillo types?

Let's see, Palis/Hezbollah kidnapped two more soldiers. Israel says 'act of war' and responds to that.

In Iraq we have soldiers captured, (which IS different in degree), heads and genitalia cut off. Nothing is said. Gee, which would you rather be? An Israeli soldier or American?

Kathianne said:
Would you feel better if GW disavows, based on the rantings of RWA and Dillo types?

Let's see, Palis/Hezbollah kidnapped two more soldiers. Israel says 'act of war' and responds to that.

In Iraq we have soldiers captured, (which IS different in degree), heads and genitalia cut off. Nothing is said. Gee, which would you rather be? An Israeli soldier or American?

Who else is allowed to take land based on their religion, in the modern era? Can you at least SEE the other side? I still support them as an ally against islamists, but I still find at least somewhat questionable that they expect the world to just give them land they had thousands of years ago because they're god's chosen people. And it wouldn't bother me quite as much either if they didn't have hate parades against anyone else who DARE utter a nationalistic thought.

Kathianne said:

More power to em--they need to kick ass if they are attacked. I don't recall saying they shouldn't. They are our ally however and this situation could escalate into something monstrous.

Kathianne said:
Good question, Jeff. If not, what kind of percentages does RWA see as 'part of the secret sector' and which part are 'acceptable'? Are any, acceptable?

Are the Jews a greater threat than the Islamicists? Than the communists? Are they all the same?

Do you have something you'd like to ask ME kathianne? Too cowardly?

dilloduck said:
About 1/2 hour ago, both CNN and FOX were reporting that Hezbollah is trying to get the soldiers transferred to Iran, so yes, it's getting very ugly and very quickly. Seems the Islamicists feel it's time for a regional war.

Kathianne said:
About 1/2 hour ago, both CNN and FOX were reporting that Hezbollah is trying to get the soldiers transferred to Iran, so yes, it's getting very ugly and very quickly. Seems the Islamicists feel it's time for a regional war.

Wow. That is insane. Their deathwish will come true if they click their heels three times.

5stringJeff said:

It shouldn't be a major concern of any American.. If you are a true American, you worry about what is best for America.

Since Israel is about 50,,, it should be able to handle its own problems without financial, and military, aid from the US..

It is time for the US Government to either put its priorities in order,, or its time to replace the US Government with people who will.

The only person who had the balls to question the US support of Israel,, unfortuneately,, ended up being indicted for being an asshole on other issues.. But, James Trafficant did put IT on the table.

Working Man said:
It shouldn't be a major concern of any American.. If you are a true American, you worry about what is best for America.

Since Israel is about 50,,, it should be able to handle its own problems without financial, and military, aid from the US..

It is time for the US Government to either put its priorities in order,, or its time to replace the US Government with people who will.

The only person who had the balls to question the US support of Israel,, unfortuneately,, ended up being indicted for being an asshole on other issues.. But, James Trafficant did put IT on the table.

It's forbidden to discuss these things. Not PC.

Forum List

Back