Anti white racists burn church of pro white religion

Looks like an act of God to me.

"The Lord Jesus ... in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God ... who shall be punished with everlasting destruction." -- 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9

You do know that things like this is what creates sympathy for cretins like Cobb, right?

Someone on the fence may see it as confirmation of their fears.

If that is their fear, they are already too far gone to be reached.

I don't believe that. Most of these people aren't actual hard core racists, they are people afraid of "other" that have been convinced by the actual hard core racists that "my cause is just". And when someone burns down a building, or prevents a speech from happening, or decides to meet speech with violence, all it does it makes the recruiting easier.
I wouldnt give a fuck. They wouldnt be on the fence if they werent racist to begin with. When them cave chimps bomb Black churches, murder Black church goers, etc then cheering about the fact that someone did something to their silly asses is called for. Its just some bullshit that clowns like you expect people to just turn the other the cheek at their violence and condemn retaliation.

Fuck off you racist sack of shit.

You do know that things like this is what creates sympathy for cretins like Cobb, right?

I don't believe that. Most of these people aren't actual hard core racists, they are people afraid of "other" that have been convinced by the actual hard core racists that "my cause is just". And when someone burns down a building, or prevents a speech from happening, or decides to meet speech with violence, all it does it makes the recruiting easier.

Are you saying that if we just pretend they aren't evil bastards, they will somehow get better? You know that won't happen.

No, you call the hard core ones evil bastards, but you don't try to stop them from speaking, you don't stop them from marching, and you don't burn down their shit or assault them.

Lumping them all into one category and trying to destroy them is a feel good response that does nothing to solve the issue. It's better to let them vent and either counter their argument or ignore them.

No Martyrs.

That has worked so well so far, right? The idiots already think they are martyrs, and you know any counter to their racist crap will lust be ignored. I'm not saying there should be an epidemic of burning their buildings down (hell no, it wasn't a church) but seeing them experience the same thing they have been guilty of for so long, doesn't produce much sympathy for them.

Currently the lefts method of political debate is 1) call anyone to the left of Mitt Romney a Nazi 2) scream about boycotts 3) try to shut down any speech from the previous category.

You don't win converts with that, you just drive more people into the arms of the extremists, and you create maybe silence a few people here and there.

What you also get is a seething backlash, as well as a opposition that learns to be quiet in public, but still vote their positions, i.e. "This is how you get Trump, and more Trump"

"The Lord Jesus ... in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God ... who shall be punished with everlasting destruction." -- 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9

I wouldnt give a fuck. They wouldnt be on the fence if they werent racist to begin with. When them cave chimps bomb Black churches, murder Black church goers, etc then cheering about the fact that someone did something to their silly asses is called for. Its just some bullshit that clowns like you expect people to just turn the other the cheek at their violence and condemn retaliation.

Fuck you cave ape.

Fuck you cave ape.

FOAD, Boy.

Fuck you cave ape.

FOAD, Boy.
DRLO cracker.

Fuck you cave ape.

FOAD, Boy.
DRLO cracker.

DRLO? Even urban dictionary does't have that one.

Make shit up again, as usual.

None of them are racist in any way.

YOU are actually doing quite a bit for white nationalist recruitment, whether you realize it or not.

So an "anti white racist" is defined as one who objects to a "white supremacist"? Thanks for clearing that up.
Anti white racist is a someone who hates white people. Quite clear. You anti whites can twist it however you want....that's what weaklings do.
Like for example a white guy with morals is "anti-white".
As opposed to a black guy without morals being called "progressive"....

So an "anti white racist" is defined as one who objects to a "white supremacist"? Thanks for clearing that up.
Anti white racist is a someone who hates white people. Quite clear. You anti whites can twist it however you want....that's what weaklings do.
No one is as weak as you cowardly white supremacists. There is a reason you guys wear clown suits and cover your faces.
Because they don't have black privilege to be a racist dumbass anywhere anytime and still keep their jobs.

YOU are actually doing quite a bit for white nationalist recruitment, whether you realize it or not.

i would LOVE to hear your rationalization for the statement you just made.....

You are calling people who are angry about obvious and ever heinous racial double standards "soft core racists" who fear "the other".

You are just a soft core SJW dumbass(as are the majority of Republicans)when it comes to this issue.

You are calling people who are angry about obvious and ever heinous racial double standards "soft core racists" who fear "the other".

You are just a soft core SJW dumbass(as are the majority of Republicans)when it comes to this issue.

I am not calling every angry person a soft core racist, I am saying that many people who might be sympathetic to actual racists/nationalists are not racists at heart, but just fear or mistrust things that are not like them. The SJW's are just as guilty of that in their own way.

The whole point of my response is that attacks like the above just provide proof of the "us against them" mentality the actual hard core racists use as recruiting tools.

And you calling me an "SJW" is comical, and proof you have never really read any of my other posts.

I wonder where they got the idea to burn a church? Has that ever been done before?
Yes, it has.

Black man burning his own church is one of many recent deceivers

From the same article:

"Unfortunately, hoaxes are going to continue. And no group has a monopoly on it. We've seen Tawana Brawley falsely claim that white law enforcement officials raped her and covered her with racial slurs. We've seen Charles Stuart murder his pregnant wife and say a black man did it. We've seen Susan Smith claim that a black man stole her car and drove off with her kids inside"

I am not calling every angry person a soft core racist, I am saying that many people who might be sympathetic to actual racists/nationalists are not racists at heart, but just fear or mistrust things that are not like them. The SJW's are just as guilty of that in their own way.

The whole point of my response is that attacks like the above just provide proof of the "us against them" mentality the actual hard core racists use as recruiting tools.

And you calling me an "SJW" is comical, and proof you have never really read any of my other posts.
The idea that "racism" and "racists" just exist in a vacuum and people just magically sympathize with them just because they are scared or angry is very much derived from cultural Marxist bullshit. You have no clue how racial resentment/harassment/violence starts, or even why it perpetually grows despite insane and unprecedented "anti-racist" efforts.

The actual reason why people turn to "racists" for advice and even comfort is because people eventually realize that the strawman known as "racism" is based on nothing but lies and ignorance. It is beyond pathetic that anyone is actually stupid enough to believe that skin color drives hate in any way.

"Racists" who aren't just completely incoherent drug addicts(like Dylann Roof ended up being) or drunks actually know a hell of a lot more about the world than most of their opposition, and they have largely come to the understanding that racial nationalism and segregation is a superior option to the status quo.

"Racists" are actually extremely rational in their core beliefs, and that is more than you can say for the radical egalitarian-based multiculturalists who run the western world now.

The idea that "racism" and "racists" just exist in a vacuum and people just magically sympathize with them just because they are scared or angry is very much derived from cultural Marxist bullshit. You have no clue how racial resentment/harassment/violence starts, or even why it perpetually grows despite insane and unprecedented "anti-racist" efforts.

The actual reason why people turn to "racists" for advice and even comfort is because people eventually realize that the strawman known as "racism" is based on nothing but lies and ignorance. It is beyond pathetic that anyone is actually stupid enough to believe that skin color drives hate in any way.

"Racists" who aren't just completely incoherent drug addicts(like Dylann Roof ended up being) or drunks actually know a hell of a lot more about the world than most of their opposition, and they have largely come to the understanding that racial nationalism and segregation is a superior option to the status quo.

"Racists" are actually extremely rational in their core beliefs, and that is more than you can say for the radical egalitarian-based multiculturalists who run the western world now.

I know it from the banal racism of some of my friends, none of which are actual white nationalists, but will spew epithets from time to tine when they know they can get away with it. Where do you get Marxism out of this?

The current phenomenon of anti-racism has no comparison to the civil rights movement. This current incarnation seeks revenge and advantage, not equality which was the goal of the 1940's to 1970's movement.

And your third paragraph means I am dealing with one of those actual racists. Wonderful.

And one can be a supporter of equality without going for that multicultural bullshit spewed by progressives. This is not an Aristotilian decision.

Forum List

Back