Anti-white racism, the only racism that has ever been and ever will be....politically correct

Do you feel a racist black man back in the 1930's had much of a chance of oppressing anyone back then?

For instance, if a black man wanted to let's say -- lynch someone for whistling at his woman -- do you think he could do that and get away with it via the police and courts?

If the answer is no -- that means, yea that black man can very well be racist -- but can't much else about it -- that is the difference between being racist and racism

It is the difference certain whites here ignore when they try claiming that black racism is the same as white racism.
Black racism is FAR more rampant and violent.

This is a lie.
I have all the video evidence in the world to prove it. Do you know how many black mob attacks alone I can post? You motherfuckers practice your violent racism in groups, in broad daylight, laughing and giggling the whole time.

Actually you don't.
I actually do.

Cincinnati Black Mob Attacks White Man

100 Black Teens Attack White Family Caught on Tape

Police Deny Brutal Beating of White Man By Black Mob Was Racially Motivated...

Mob of Black Animals Attack Innocent White Man

Black on White Crimes, When Black Mobs Attack

It is the difference certain whites here ignore when they try claiming that black racism is the same as white racism.

This is a lie.
I have all the video evidence in the world to prove it. Do you know how many black mob attacks alone I can post? You motherfuckers practice your violent racism in groups, in broad daylight, laughing and giggling the whole time.

Actually you don't.
I actually do.

Now comes the predictable part where you ignore the video evidence ^ of rampant racial violence coming from your community.

This is a lie.

Actually you don't.
I actually do.

Now comes the predictable part where you ignore the video evidence ^ of rampant racial violence coming from your community.

It's not rampant and I don't ignore it. But...…

Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2016, there were 4,426 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.

• 50.2 percent were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 20.5 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
Victims

And before you start making excuses .

White Supremacists Brutalize Black Man In Charlottesville

Klan Leader Shoots At Black Man...Cops Don't Budge (VIDEO)

Trump Mob Attacks Black Man, Chants "All Lives Matter"

Video of black man being punched by white Donald Trump supporter at rally goes viral

Caught On Video: White Man Unleashes Racist Tirade On Black Woman

Seattle black man severely beaten in unprovoked racist 'rage'

Police Brutally Beat Black Man For Jaywalking (VIDEO)

White Man On “Neighborhood Watch” Kills Black Man

A majority of hate crime incidents are not reported to police, according to the results of a new Department of Justice hate crime report released Thursday.

The report, which included data from the Bureau of Justice Statistics' National Crime Victimization Survey, also found that between 2004 to 2015, there was an average of 250,000 hate crime incidents each year.
Between 2011 and 2015, 54% of violent hate crimes went unreported, the report found. Most commonly, or 44% of the time, they were handled another way, such as through a non-law enforcement official. During that same period, 90% of hate crimes included some form of violent crime, with the majority including simple assault. In comparison, the report said just 25% of non-hate crimes involved some form of violent crime.

DOJ report: Majority of hate crimes go unreported - CNNPolitics

The report does not say that crimes that happen to whites are the only ones that go unreported.

This is a lie.

Actually you don't.
I actually do.

It's not rampant and I don't ignore it. But...…

Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2016, there were 4,426 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.

• 50.2 percent were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 20.5 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
Victims

And before you start making excuses .

White Supremacists Brutalize Black Man In Charlottesville

Klan Leader Shoots At Black Man...Cops Don't Budge (VIDEO)

Trump Mob Attacks Black Man, Chants "All Lives Matter"

Video of black man being punched by white Donald Trump supporter at rally goes viral

Caught On Video: White Man Unleashes Racist Tirade On Black Woman

Seattle black man severely beaten in unprovoked racist 'rage'

Police Brutally Beat Black Man For Jaywalking (VIDEO)

White Man On “Neighborhood Watch” Kills Black Man

A majority of hate crime incidents are not reported to police, according to the results of a new Department of Justice hate crime report released Thursday.

The report, which included data from the Bureau of Justice Statistics' National Crime Victimization Survey, also found that between 2004 to 2015, there was an average of 250,000 hate crime incidents each year.
Between 2011 and 2015, 54% of violent hate crimes went unreported, the report found. Most commonly, or 44% of the time, they were handled another way, such as through a non-law enforcement official. During that same period, 90% of hate crimes included some form of violent crime, with the majority including simple assault. In comparison, the report said just 25% of non-hate crimes involved some form of violent crime.

DOJ report: Majority of hate crimes go unreported - CNNPolitics

The report does not say that crimes that happen to whites are the only ones that go unreported.

If we are going to tally up 1 on 1 examples, black people BY FAR have everyone beat on violent crime. As for just general racism among the populations, you havent produced a single incident of a random white mob of racists attacking black people. Meanwhile i presented like 10 of them, and i can produce a fuck-ton more. So unless you have further evidence to submit, you already lost this debate.

The only racism that so called "progressivism" has ever endorsed or ever will endorse is that of the anti-white variety. The KKK and the Democrats who supported Jim Crow never considered themselves as being on the "right side of history" when blacks were 2nd class citizens, they simply believed that segregation was the only option and that whites who loved blacks could very well destroy segregation if given enough time. They never even entertained the notion to play themselves off as victims to people whom they considered their enemies and try to guilt trip them. They knew their morals weren't all that sound and feared that their children would reject their ideals if they weren't kept in line.

Any Republican or conservative who honestly believes that Democrats merely switched their racism alliances needs to understand that today's Democrats honestly do believe that their growing anti-white racist slogans and appeasement of all varieties of anti-white groups that control the minds of their various voting blocks is not only completely morally superior to anything Republicans will ever come up with, but also ultimately on "the right side of history" regardless of its moral standing because of demographics. There isn't a single thing that someone can say or do to white people that will receive any sort of sincere condemnation from faithful Democrats that doesn't at least attempt to tie such an event to past displays of white animosity and hate and consequently mitigate it to irrelevance(like when black kids in Chicago beat up the white Trump supporter on election night, or when black kids abused a white kid with autism on social media, which were quickly forgotten because of "racist Trump supporters" all over the country oppressing non-whites in what later turned out to be hoaxes).

If Republicans don't wake up and realize how pervasive and how institutionalized anti-white racism is and is becoming more so still with each passing moment, they will eventually wake up to realize that the life of a black person in the Jim Crow South was a paradise compared to what awaits us as white people all around the world in just 30 years or so. South Africa isn't an outlier by any stretch of the imagination, it is(as anyone can see from the response of the left in the western world to the situation in South Africa concerning the whites there) the canary in the coal mine. Black people cannot even attempt to compare their experiences of racism to white people any longer, much less claim they are its only victims.
Phew, I feel better now.
So would you rather be black or white in the USA?
Usually deafening silence

The only racism that so called "progressivism" has ever endorsed or ever will endorse is that of the anti-white variety. The KKK and the Democrats who supported Jim Crow never considered themselves as being on the "right side of history" when blacks were 2nd class citizens, they simply believed that segregation was the only option and that whites who loved blacks could very well destroy segregation if given enough time. They never even entertained the notion to play themselves off as victims to people whom they considered their enemies and try to guilt trip them. They knew their morals weren't all that sound and feared that their children would reject their ideals if they weren't kept in line.

Any Republican or conservative who honestly believes that Democrats merely switched their racism alliances needs to understand that today's Democrats honestly do believe that their growing anti-white racist slogans and appeasement of all varieties of anti-white groups that control the minds of their various voting blocks is not only completely morally superior to anything Republicans will ever come up with, but also ultimately on "the right side of history" regardless of its moral standing because of demographics. There isn't a single thing that someone can say or do to white people that will receive any sort of sincere condemnation from faithful Democrats that doesn't at least attempt to tie such an event to past displays of white animosity and hate and consequently mitigate it to irrelevance(like when black kids in Chicago beat up the white Trump supporter on election night, or when black kids abused a white kid with autism on social media, which were quickly forgotten because of "racist Trump supporters" all over the country oppressing non-whites in what later turned out to be hoaxes).

If Republicans don't wake up and realize how pervasive and how institutionalized anti-white racism is and is becoming more so still with each passing moment, they will eventually wake up to realize that the life of a black person in the Jim Crow South was a paradise compared to what awaits us as white people all around the world in just 30 years or so. South Africa isn't an outlier by any stretch of the imagination, it is(as anyone can see from the response of the left in the western world to the situation in South Africa concerning the whites there) the canary in the coal mine. Black people cannot even attempt to compare their experiences of racism to white people any longer, much less claim they are its only victims.
Phew, I feel better now.
So would you rather be black or white in the USA?
Usually deafening silence
Black culture is really awful and it creates a terrible environment for raising children. I cant imagine anyone would choose to be a part of that.

they are blatantly racist/hate whites
they are proud to be anti-white/racist
Loni Love Explains Why ‘The Real’ Has No White Hosts [Video]
....I was flipping through the channels recently and I think on Entertainment Tonight they had a story on Oprah....I really don't pay attention to that crap, but I heard Oprah say something like....'''for black men, basically''....and then ''for black women, really'''
..we don't buy that crap and is one of the reasons I voted for Trump

Supreme Court b**tch Sotomayer comes right out a says it!!
Second, I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life. [Sotomayor via The New York Times]
Justice Sonia Sotomayor once said a Latina judge would make a different ruling than a white man

and then jackasses on USMB/libs/blacks/etc have the nerve to call Trump a racist when he said the hispanic judge was conflict of interest

How sad.....would you like a white tissue?

In my opinion:

Since the 1960s, Caucasian Americans have been the most generous people on earth.

They have done more to correct the injustices of the past than anyone could have ever imagined.

I feel that all non-Caucasian Americans owe a debt of gratitude to Caucasian Americans and should cease demonizing them.
Oh thankee mastah!

^ uh oh, PC police, snowflake alert!

Do you need a blanket and some cookies? :itsok:
Another anti-white racist who pretends to be "progressive".
Looks like you could use a safe space :itsok:
Says the idiot who hides behind the pc police to pretend you are even a fraction of the man I am.
Yeah you’re such a big, strong little boy :itsok:
I am not only big and strong compared to your pathetic shriveled form, but also demonstrably among the most intelligent posters on this forum compared to the scared little troll you show yourself to be.
I always can count on alt-righties, trumpanzees, and fellow travelers to try it boost their self-esteem by declaring how gosh darn smart they are.

:71:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There is no anti white racism.

Whine Merchants: Privilege, Inequality and the Persistent Myth of White Victimhood
Posted on May 13, 2013 -Tim Wise

But what about us?

It’s a question of which white folks seem never to tire when discussing subjects like affirmative action, or other diversity initiatives intended to expand opportunity and access for people of color in higher education and the job market.

Whenever these matters are broached, the vast majority of us rush to protest: How dare schools or employers consider race in hiring or admissions. They should be colorblind, we insist, merely admitting or hiring the most qualified! And more to the point, we proclaim, targeting folks of color for opportunities, by definition, means discrimination against us. Such efforts make us the victims, even, on some accounts, treating white people “exactly” like blacks were treated under Jim Crow segregation (1).

So, yes, it remains the case that even when black folks have college degrees they’re nearly twice as likely as comparable whites to be out of work; and Latinos with degrees are about 50 percent more likely than comparable whites to be out of work; and Asian Americans with degrees are about 40 percent more likely than comparable whites to be out of work (2). And yes, even whites who claim to have criminal records are more likely to be hired than equally qualified blacks without records, but still, can anti-white lynchings be far behind?

And yes, blacks and Latinos combined only represent about 13 percent of students at the most selective colleges and universities — the only ones that actually practice any kind of real affirmative action for admissions — and there are twice as many whites admitted to elite schools with less-than-average qualifications as there are people of color so admitted, but still, can any rational person doubt that whites will soon be limited to mere token representation at the nation’s best educational institutions?

That such hand-wringing about so-called reverse discrimination reeks of intellectual mendacity should be obvious by now. Despite years of so-called reverse racism, whites remain atop every indicator of social and economic well-being when compared to the African Americans and Latinos who, it is claimed, are displacing us from our perch: employment data, income, net worth; you name it, and we are the ones in better shape without exception.

Indeed, in some regards the gaps between whites and folks of color have grown in recent years, as with wealth gaps, which have actually tripled since the 1980s, now leaving the typical white family with over 20 times the net worth of the typical black family and 18 times that of the typical Latino family. Even when comparing families of middle-class income and occupational status, whites possess 3-5 times the net worth of middle class blacks, suggesting that even African Americans who have procured good careers and obtained college degrees lag well behind their white counterparts, due in large measure to the inherited disadvantages of past generations, affirmative action efforts notwithstanding.

This is why, despite affirmative action — which may well be eradicated (at least so far as higher ed is concerned) by the Supreme Court within the month — white racial advantage remains a real and persistent phenomena in American life, and one with which fair-minded persons should still be prepared to grapple.

To claim that affirmative action not only disproves white privilege, but indeed suggests its opposite — black and brown privilege — as many have argued to me via email exchanges, is to ignore the entire social context within which affirmative action occurs.

It’s like protesting that sick people are privileged, relative to the healthy, because there are no hospitals for the latter.

It’s like complaining that the poor are privileged, relative to the well-off, because no one sets up soup kitchens to serve the affluent; nor does Habitat for Humanity ever show up to build mansions for the rich.

In other words, when whites critique affirmative action, we typically ignore everything that came before such efforts — and which unjustly skewed the historical balance of power and access in our favor — and even that which continues to favor us now, from funding and other advantages in the schools that mostly serve our children, to preferential treatment in the housing market, to ongoing advantages in employment.

With companies filling up to half of their new jobs by way of recommendations made by pre-existing employees — a practice that benefits those persons connected to others already in the pipeline, who will disproportionately be white — and with informal, typically white-dominated networks providing the keys to the best jobs in the modern economy, and with research indicating that employers are more likely to hire people they’d like to “hang out with,” than those who are necessarily the most qualified (which will tend to replicate race and class homogeneity), and with blacks significantly underrepresented in management positions, even and especially in work settings that include large numbers of blacks, it stands as uniquely craven to complain about how persons of color are receiving unjust head starts in the labor market. That even middle class blacks, relatively protected by their economic and educational status from overt mistreatment, still suffer disparate rates of job dismissal (even when their performance indicators are comparable to those of whites), lower mobility when compared to similar whites, and regular harassment on the job, makes such arguments all the more repugnant.

And yet, that’s what one can hear, over and again, from the very white Americans who regularly bemoan what they call the “victim” mentality of black folks and other “racial minorities.”

As in, “If I were just black, I’d have gotten into Harvard!” Or, “If my buddy John had been named Juan, he’d have gotten that construction contract,” which arguments brazenly ignore that whites still far outnumber blacks at places like Harvard and white owned businesses continue to receive over 90 percent of government contracts (3). Oh, and such idiocy also, and conveniently, ignores one more not-so-minor matter: namely, that if one had been black, or if one’s friend had been Latino, one’s life and that of said friend would have been completely different, and not only on that day that you or he applied to Harvard or for that particular contract, but every day before that.

In short, claims of white victimhood only make sense if one has so imbibed a mentality of entitlement that one actually believes whites earned all that extra stuff, that we earned our better health, or the relative wealth status we merely inherited from our families (which inherited it from theirs), or preferential treatment from cops. Which is to say, it’s the kind of thing that can only make sense to those lacking the most basic capacity for critical thought, and anything remotely resembling that which we might call, perspective.

Whine Merchants: Privilege, Inequality and the Persistent Myth of White Victimhood
Racism is racism. It doesnt matter what race the racist is, or what race the racist thinks is inferior.
Only a racist thinks other races cant be racist.
Of course, we all already know IM2 is a YUGE racist..

Actually what we all already know is you guys make up and change the definition of racist each time you get your asses handed to you in these debates.
None of you ever debate any white person who disagrees with you on anything substantial.

You have had a monopoly on race discussions for literally decades now.
So...you've NOT been allowed to discuss race for decades? What, exactly, are you doing right now? Knitting a sweater?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
]

I kinda thought so but you never know in here.

If at anytime you have a discussion where one side is trying to throw out stats about how Blacks are the most violent, how blacks are poor, how blacks are killing each other at 109283% -- any of that talk makes me want to cut to chase and force these folks to say what they really want to say -- which is "blacks are inferior" -- stop beating around the bush about it.

]

I kinda thought so but you never know in here.

If at anytime you have a discussion where one side is trying to throw out stats about how Blacks are the most violent, how blacks are poor, how blacks are killing each other at 109283% -- any of that talk makes me want to cut to chase and force these folks to say what they really want to say -- which is "blacks are inferior" -- stop beating around the bush about it.

Fair enough.

Forum List

Back