Anti-White Racism and Anti-Police Prejudice – Big Problems

[

Like I said, we must fight. When the time comes, of course. I don't think we're at the armed portion of our pending civil war.

Not yet armed, but certainly violent, at least the left is.

I can never follow the narrative.

Are the left a group of trembling, weak, pasty, safe-space-needing wimp snowflake vegans who use government to express their collective outrage?

Or are they a bunch of violent thugs eager to destroy society with violent abandon?

[

Like I said, we must fight. When the time comes, of course. I don't think we're at the armed portion of our pending civil war.

Are the left a group of trembling, weak, pasty, safe-space-needing wimp snowflake vegans who use government to express their collective outrage?

Or are they a bunch of violent thugs eager to destroy society with violent abandon?

Both.

There are factions.

[

Both.

There are factions.

Thank God. I was starting to feel ill-prepared for the fight.

[

Both.

There are factions.

Thank God. I was starting to feel ill-prepared for the fight.

Snark does not alter reality; nor does it negate that racism and violence of the fascist democrats.

This a very strange forum at various times.

Quite a few white people(not all) post regularly that they are "superior" to non whites, and that if not "for them" the world would generally be a 3rd world cesspool....there are some here who make that claim and they can contruct an intelligent sentence, let alone save the rest of us poor wretched souls who were cursed at birth by not being born white.

Then the same ones will often state that "democrats hate them, blacks hate them, liberals hate them"...etc, etc, then they say that "blacks play the part of victims, more often than any other demographic".

What a burden it must be to carry such a plethora of conflicting emotions.
I see DENIAL is your forte'.

Quite a few white people(not all) post regularly that they are "superior" to non whites, and that if not "for them" the world would generally be a 3rd world cesspool....there are some here who make that claim and they can contruct an intelligent sentence, let alone save the rest of us poor wretched souls who were cursed at birth by not being born white.

Then the same ones will often state that "democrats hate them, blacks hate them, liberals hate them"...etc, etc, then they say that "blacks play the part of victims, more often than any other demographic".

I see DENIAL is your forte'.

I see that whining about non existent persecution is yours, "DEFLECTIONIST".

How many years now have you been crying the same sob story?

"non-existent persecution" is just more of your silly Denialism. Affirmative Action is, by far, the worst. malicious, racial discrimination against the largest number of victims (whites) over the past 56 years - and you know it

And the defecting is all yours.

"non-existent persecution" is just more of your silly Denialism. Affirmative Action is, by far, the worst. malicious, racial discrimination against the largest number of victims (whites) over the past 56 years - and you know it

The most prosperous demographic as a result of AA are WHITE FEMALES.....You know it and prefer to whine that you're a "victim".

You need to get some help for your bitterness and reinvent yourself.

It is not anyones fault except your own that you're a failure.

The most prosperous demographic as a result of AA are WHITE FEMALES.....You know it and prefer to whine that you're a "victim".

If you penalize white males while uplifting white females you are essentially negating the benefits when it comes to white family life.

If you penalize white males while uplifting white females you are essentially negating the benefits when it comes to white family life.

Then it sounds to me like a problem between white males and white females.

You are not very bright, are you?

You are not very bright, are you?

No. YOU arent. It is not rocket science to figure out that as the most prosperous beneficiaries of AA that white females have propelled many white families into dual income success.

You are too young and far too stupid and lazy to recall or research the era when even they were not typically placed in executive or managerial positions.

You prefer to portray the "poor, maligned white male' as a sacrificial lamb.

Last edited:
How could anyone be racist against white people?

You ever met a democrat?

The only thing they hate more than individual liberty, is white people.

You know you're not the representative of all white people, right, UnC?

Blacks do play victim, just debate one and count how long before the because of slavery thing comes out, no body as even seen a slave for centuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How could anyone be racist against white people?

You ever met a democrat?

The only thing they hate more than individual liberty, is white people.

You know you're not the representative of all white people, right, UnC?

Blacks do play victim, just debate one and count how long before the because of slavery thing comes out, no body as even seen a slave for centuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is far more victimhood here about "anti white" sentiment in this forum than there is about slavery.

No. YOU arent. It is not rocket science to figure out that as the most prosperous beneficiaries of AA that white females have propelled many white families into dual income success.

You are too young and far too stupid and lazy to recall or research the era when even they were not typically placed in executive or managerial positions.

For every 1 white female gaining from affirmative action, there's likely 1000 who are harmed by it by virtue of the white male husbands, fathers and sons being discriminated against by it. And this is an enormous number >> the largest number of people (Whites), who have been victim of the most amount of discrimination (AA), of any group, in any 56 year period (1961-2017), in American history.

There is far more victimhood here about "anti white" sentiment in this forum than there is about slavery.
There is far more victimhood about blacks than any other victimhood. Affirmative action alone dwarfs all others. And blacks STILL go around whining (like Colin Kapernick)

There is far more victimhood about blacks than any other victimhood. Affirmative action alone dwarfs all others. And blacks STILL go around whining (like Colin Kapernick)

Actually, You're victimhood dwarfs any and all that has ever been presented in this forum.

:itsok:

For every 1 white female gaining from affirmative action, there's likely 1000 who are harmed by it by virtue of the white male husbands, fathers and sons being discriminated against by it. And this is an enormous number >> the largest number of people (Whites), who have been victim of the most amount of discrimination (AA), of any group, in any 56 year period (1961-2017), in American history.

False argument. No facts to support your nonsense.

You are projecting your own failure onto the majority of white males.

Your sob story is because of your own inadequacy

False argument. No facts to support your nonsense.

You are projecting your own failure onto the majority of white males.

Your sob story is because of your own inadequacy
You are just mad because he annihilated what little argument that YOU had.

He didn't even have to mention the number of white girls who grow up disadvantaged because their father couldn't get into the school he qualified for, and had to settle on a lower paying job.

Affirmative Action even fucks over white women when it supposedly helps them the most, much less what it does to white men.

Forum List

Back