Anti-White Racism and Anti-Police Prejudice – Big Problems

[
Actually, that's quite a startling generalization of an entire political party.

You do grasp that political parties are based on political ideals, right?

The fascist democratic party under Fuhrer George Soros has made anti-white racism one of the central planks of the democrat platform.

You democrats have centuries of experience being racists, your party was founded by Andrew Jackson who made the eradication of the Indians his primary goal. You started the first civil war so that you could continue to enslave those with a different skin color.

No, racism is the foundation of the shameful democrats, indivisible from the party. All you have done under your Fuhrer is change what color of skin you hate. You used to hate black, now you hate white.

The individual rights of everyone except white straight males have been historically and viciously tramped on, beginning with the rights of native Americans to even live and be recognized as human.

By "Native Americans" you mean the black aborigines who were in America until they were slaughtered by the invading Asians who are the American Indians? Yes, the brutal genocide perpetrated by the American Indians is a blemish on humanity.

[

The fascist democratic party under Fuhrer George Soros has made anti-white racism one of the central planks of the democrat platform.

You democrats have centuries of experience being racists, your party was founded by Andrew Jackson who made the eradication of the Indians his primary goal. You started the first civil war so that you could continue to enslave those with a different skin color.

No, racism is the foundation of the shameful democrats, indivisible from the party. All you have done under your Fuhrer is change what color of skin you hate. You used to hate black, now you hate white.

The individual rights of everyone except white straight males have been historically and viciously tramped on, beginning with the rights of native Americans to even live and be recognized as human.

By "Native Americans" you mean the black aborigines who were in America until they were slaughtered by the invading Asians who are the American Indians? Yes, the brutal genocide perpetrated by the American Indians is a blemish on humanity.

[

O.K., political parties are based on political ideals. That does not necessarily mean that I as in individual within a party can not have my own ideals. I am not a non-thinking sheep like creature who will go wherever I am led. I choose my own path. And as a Christian, I do not hate anyone, either black or white. And I am checking out the National Geographic article to which you may be referring about American Indians. Always open to new information from credible sources.

I'm not sure what the "clear evidence" of justifiable homicide was in any of these cases. In one case the man who got shot was literally running away from the officer. In one case the man was saying "I can't breathe," and yet was choked even more. In one case the young boy was playing with a toy gun. In one case the guy was holding a bb gun in a Walmart. In one case the guy was in the back of a police van.

Seems to me that as long as the shooter claims he feared for his life - that is considered justification for the killing. I just have to wonder if the shooter's reaction would have been any different if the perp had been white in these cases. I believe the assumption is that the black man, kid, person, is a constant threat, no matter what they are doing.
1. Walter Scott was running away from Office Slager. And by the "Fleeing Felon Rule" Slager was justified (and required) to shoot Scott (which could only be in the back since Scott was running away.

2. Eric Garner was commiting a crime. Had he not, cops wouldn't have encountered him at all. Medical examiner said it was NOT a choke hold. If it had been Garner would not have been able to say anything.

3. Toy gun was indistinguishable from areal gun. You want to gamble YOUR LIFE, that a gun is real or not ? Kid shouldn't have been playing with a realistic looking gun. Parents at fault.

4. I know nothing of any Walmart case.

5. Freddie Gray was in the back of a police van. A guy in the van with him said he moved around in such a way as to harm himself. Police were vindicated, and never should have been indicted. Prosecutor maybe should be.

I don't wonder if the shooter's reaction would have been any different if the perp had been white. Not at all, and the fact that you do, shows some racism on your part. Are you aware that many of these cops were black ?

I'm not sure what the "clear evidence" of justifiable homicide was in any of these cases. In one case the man who got shot was literally running away from the officer. In one case the man was saying "I can't breathe," and yet was choked even more. In one case the young boy was playing with a toy gun. In one case the guy was holding a bb gun in a Walmart. In one case the guy was in the back of a police van.

Seems to me that as long as the shooter claims he feared for his life - that is considered justification for the killing. I just have to wonder if the shooter's reaction would have been any different if the perp had been white in these cases. I believe the assumption is that the black man, kid, person, is a constant threat, no matter what they are doing.
1. Walter Scott was running away from Office Slager. And by the "Fleeing Felon Rule" Slager was justified (and required) to shoot Scott (which could only be in the back since Scott was running away.

2. Eric Garner was commiting a crime. Had he not, cops wouldn't have encountered him at all. Medical examiner said it was NOT a choke hold. If it had been Garner would not have been able to say anything.

3. Toy gun was indistinguishable from areal gun. You want to gamble YOUR LIFE, that a gun is real or not ? Kid shouldn't have been playing with a realistic looking gun. Parents at fault.

5. Freddie Gray was in the back of a police van. A guy in the van with him said he moved around in such a way as to harm himself. Police were vindicated, and never should have been indicted. Prosecutor maybe should be.

I don't wonder if the shooter's reaction would have been any different if the perp had been white. Not at all, and the fact that you do, shows some racism on your part. Are you aware that many of these cops were black ?
1. A law that requires that a fleeing felon be shot sounds to me like a law that should be changed.And even so, does it require a kill shot instead of an injury to slow them down?
2. Should someone really die for selling loosies?
3. The video I saw indicated that the kid was never even given a chance to drop it. It happened within seconds of their arrival.
5. If there was no camera in the van, what the other guy said could be in question.
I wonder about things like this but because there are so many similar incidents across our country and over so many years. And yes, I know some of the officers are black. Only shows me that anyone can misjudge a situation at any time and that officer training needs to be greatly improved in many places.In each situation I truly believe an effort to de-escalate could have been used but wasn't.

1. A law that requires that a fleeing felon be shot sounds to me like a law that should be changed.And even so, does it require a kill shot instead of an injury to slow them down?
3. The video I saw indicated that the kid was never even given a chance to drop it. It happened within seconds of their arrival.
5. If there was no camera in the van, what the other guy said could be in question.
I wonder about things like this but because there are so many similar incidents across our country and over so many years. And yes, I know some of the officers are black. Only shows me that anyone can misjudge a situation at any time and that officer training needs to be greatly improved in many places.In each situation I truly believe an effort to de-escalate could have been used but wasn't.

After you have posted for awhile, you will eventually see that Deflectionist is devoid of the ability to reason.

According to him, his life has been ruined by Affirmative Action.

[
O.K., political parties are based on political ideals. That does not necessarily mean that I as in individual within a party can not have my own ideals. I am not a non-thinking sheep like creature who will go wherever I am led. I choose my own path. And as a Christian, I do not hate anyone, either black or white. And I am checking out the National Geographic article to which you may be referring about American Indians. Always open to new information from credible sources.

Of course you can have your own ideals. One does wonder though, why you would align yourself with the fascist democrats if you eschew the evil that they stand for and perpetrate.

Oh, and Christian democrat is absurd as a Jewish Nazi.

1. You think the fleeing felon rule should be changed ? WHY ?

2. No. But neither should they resist arrest, which is how Garner caused his own death.

3. That's how it is with a gun pointed at you. If you give the gun pointer one second, you're dead.

5. It could be in question, but it;s not likely he's lying. All the pressure was on him to lie, and he still said what he said. Case is over and done. 6 cops ridiculously charged were cleared

I get the feeling you're falling prey to the anti-cop hysteria stirred up by Obama and his attack dog, Al Sharpton. All their clarion calls turned out to be justifiable shootings. In the latest one, in Tulsa OK, -Officer Betty Shelby and Terence Crutcher, there were videos clearly showing Crutcher reaching into his car, while the cop was pointing a gun at him, and he was ordered to keep his hands visible. The damn fool got himself killed by being stupid. It wasn't the cop's fault. She has to protect herself. No way she should be on trial. But she is - for manslaughter. This is just another cop falsely accused to pacify the overzealous, hysterical black community.

How could anyone be racist against white people?

You ever met a democrat?

The only thing they hate more than individual liberty, is white people.

Bullshit. It is conservatives who piss all over individual liberty:

Abortion. This should be a matter between a woman and her doctor.

Birth Control: should be covered in every woman's health care, not subject to her employer's religious beliefs.

Marriage: between two consenting adults, should not be subject to some people's religious beliefs.

Justice: if an unarmed person whose car breaks down on the road is shot and killed by police when asking for help, and the cops aren't charged, or convicted, how can people of colour ever feel safe? If a caretaker of an autistic person is shot while lying on the ground begging the police not to shoot the autistic person, how is that justice.

The police also need to be held accountable, just like everyone else.

How could anyone be racist against white people?

You ever met a democrat?

The only thing they hate more than individual liberty, is white people.
Actually, that's quite a startling generalization of an entire political party. The individual rights of everyone except white straight males have been historically and viciously tramped on, beginning with the rights of native Americans to even live and be recognized as human.
Nope.

The New York Times Says Racism Against Whites Is a Good Thing

The New York Times is not just the Bible of the Democratic Party, it is the Bible of the entire modern left wing.

Bullshit. It is conservatives who piss all over individual liberty:

:lmao:

The fuck you say...

You fascists are in a hot war to end civil rights.

• Hobby Lobby;
  • Little Sisters of the Poor.
  • FEC V. Citizens United (where democrats nearly ended the 1st Amendment)
  • Safe Spaces
  • Hate Speech
  • Ad Infinium
You fascists work to end all individual rights. You promote instead a system where privilege accrues based on group membership. Those who belong to the favored group "gay" are granted certain privileges that are denied to the disfavored group "Christians." The favored group "black" is offered privileges in federal hiring that is denied to the disfavored group "white.'

Abortion. This should be a matter between a woman and her doctor.

Yes, abortion is your religion and you mourn every live birth.

Birth Control: should be covered in every woman's health care, not subject to her employer's religious beliefs.

Then why not food and shelter? These are actual requirements for life.

You do NOT have a "right" to force others to finance your desires.

Marriage: between two consenting adults, should not be subject to some people's religious beliefs.

Justice: if an unarmed person whose car breaks down on the road is shot and killed by police when asking for help, and the cops aren't charged, or convicted, how can people of colour ever feel safe? If a caretaker of an autistic person is shot while lying on the ground begging the police not to shoot the autistic person, how is that justice.

The police also need to be held accountable, just like everyone else.

You have no idea what "rights" actually are. You think that your Marxist agenda is a "right," it is not.

Rights accrue to all people - regardless of other factors. The fact that you seek to grant privilege to those favored by the fascist.

We have a right to engage in business with those of our choosing, or not trade with those we choose not to. You fascists have no more legitimacy in forcing a baker to make a cake for someone they choose not to (13th Amendment) than I do to force you to buy a bible from the Oral Roberts Christian store. Yet you are more than thrilled to stomp all over the rights of those your shameful party calls enemy.

democrats are a clear and present danger to civil liberty. Since you have become the party of Fuhrer George Soros, you have become the most overt threat to the land of the free that has ever existed.

Forum List

Back