Anti-West bloody Jihad 1947 by "Palestinian" (and other) Muslim Brotherhood

Yes, I can also tell you that "pro palestinianism" consists mainly of a handful Liberals one one hand, and on the other many Anti-Jewish bigots. (Otherwise known as Antii-Semites, as prof. Lewis wrote only referred in history to anti Jewishism) seizing any opportunity, yet have no love lost for "brown" Arabs whom Hitler and WW2 Nazis regarded as monkeys.
10% of palestinians are christian,

are you not pro them??

or are you just a zionist pretendin to be a christian...........that's what I think
Less than 10% and they all fear not being anti Zionist, by racist Arabism that surrounds them.

Yes, I can also tell you that "pro palestinianism" consists mainly of a handful Liberals one one hand, and on the other many Anti-Jewish bigots. (Otherwise known as Antii-Semites, as prof. Lewis wrote only referred in history to anti Jewishism) seizing any opportunity, yet have no love lost for "brown" Arabs whom Hitler and WW2 Nazis regarded as monkeys.

are you not pro them??

or are you just a zionist pretendin to be a christian...........that's what I think
Less than 10% and they all fear not being anti Zionist, by racist Arabism that surrounds them.
true about racist arabism, not about anti zionism

the christians get it from both sides; that's why so many have left which is the best thing they can do

i had a student from nazareth in london

he eloquently told me how both zionists and muslims were harassing his christian folk and that's the truth;

its far worse in bethlehem on both counts

I am dead in the water on geography Just the word in school would make me feel nauseated but---there was a time when I could have a conversation with an Indian on the phone and tell from which province in India he hailed----based on "accent" when he spoke in english. I cannot do that anymore. Since you traveled ----you learned geography-----so? I spent a few years----doing a few hours each week on a switchboard (long ago ----in the time of the PBX)---so I learned how to understand------the particular population involved Given a rough outline of the world and asked to locate cities or countries------I am dead
what is it that yanx have against geography

is it that they think USA IS the world

its a huge stereotype and a character flaw the whole of the real world laughs at all the time.

but it aint funny as USA fucks up so so much abroad due to this arrogance and ignorance

except the USA jews of course; they know lots

I didn't either Micho
Many in the Islamic world believe, Israel state was "put" there by the west as a "representative."
it certainly was helped by the west and stalin, too...he thought israel was "progressive" in marxist terms

it helped to try and lessen western guilt about the holocaust by dumping the jews on palestine which had NOTHING to do with the shoah

Last edited:

are you not pro them??

true about racist arabism, not about anti zionism

the christians get it from both sides; that's why so many have left which is the best thing they can do

i had a student from nazareth in london

he eloquently told me how both zionists and muslims were harassing his christian folk and that's the truth;

its far worse in bethlehem on both counts
Difference is, Christians have even cased out because of radical Islamization , mainly.

Forum List

Back