Anti wall marches challenge Israeli ban

And besides, how is Israel going to deal with peaceful civilian protesters when duh bomb'em is the limit of their intelligence.

Peaceful protestors in support of Pallie terrorists and Pallie terrorist sympathizers.

Such moronic questions are the reason you have no reputational pts.

Oh no, you are not playing the terrorist card again.

I get bad rep from only two morons. Not enough to carry an election.

Such idiotic posts are the reason you have zero reputation pts.

Peaceful protestors in support of Pallie terrorists and Pallie terrorist sympathizers.

So, this is no popularity contest.

reputation points mean shit. what means something is the content of the posts. PFT, is a loser in too many ways to count.

So, this is no popularity contest.

no it's not.

but one thing is certain...you are a product of a poorly managed educational system and a society that has lost its way.

Ad hominem, do you get points for that?

really? stop parroting attacks and responses you've read about. try being yourself and original. there is nothing as boring or sad as a pretender. the 'ad hominem' response is so sophomoric it is ridiculous. learn to speak in your own voice and try to develop your own style and phraseology when possible. stop 'trying' to sound intelligent. it only exposes your gullibility, weakness, and insecurities.

no it's not.

but one thing is certain...you are a product of a poorly managed educational system and a society that has lost its way.

really? stop parroting attacks and responses you've read about. try being yourself and original. there is nothing as boring or sad as a pretender. the 'ad hominem' response is so sophomoric it is ridiculous. learn to speak in your own voice and try to develop your own style and phraseology when possible. stop 'trying' to sound intelligent. it only exposes your gullibility, weakness, and insecurities.

Could you post some examples?

I did. i quoted two.

you really are slow on the uptake.

good night

I did. i quoted two.

good night

Good night Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.

I did. i quoted two.

good night

He is not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

...says the guy with 6 rep points..

:rofl:

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back