Anti wall marches challenge Israeli ban

Did they teach you all those Israeli lies there?

Lies to the ignorant, like you.

I am not the one who falls for their crap.

You have been ripped a new asshole more times than can be kept track of, based on your embarrassingly ignorant posts.

When it comes to intellectual vacuity, you are nonpareil.

As I have advised you, spend more time in study of Middle East affairs and less time posting gibberish.

Lies to the ignorant, like you.

I am not the one who falls for their crap.

You have been ripped a new asshole more times than can be kept track of, based on your embarrassingly ignorant posts.

As I have advised you, spend more time in study of Middle East affairs and less time posting gibberish.

You have been bamboozled.

You have been bamboozled.

You are The Forum Dunce.

At least I am not suckered into believing Israel's lies.

And besides, how is Israel going to deal with peaceful civilian protesters when duh bomb'em is the limit of their intelligence.

And besides, how is Israel going to deal with peaceful civilian protesters when duh bomb'em is the limit of their intelligence.

Peaceful protestors in support of Pallie terrorists and Pallie terrorist sympathizers.

Such moronic questions are the reason you have no reputational pts.

Peaceful protestors in support of Pallie terrorists and Pallie terrorist sympathizers.

Such moronic questions are the reason you have no reputational pts.

Oh no, you are not playing the terrorist card again.

I get bad rep from only two morons. Not enough to carry an election.

Forum List

Back