Anti-UN ads

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Just wondering if anybody else has seen the "Get the UN outta the US" ads that have been playing on Fox? I saw one this morning and it talks about how the UN was calling the US stingy during the recent Tsunami, yet Kofi spent his days on the slopes not doing anything.

Also, I was wonder'n if anybody has noticed the google ads that now appear at the top of the page on USMB? Its funny cuz since google ads use words that are on the web page to decide what ads to show, I've been seeing ads for Syrian Genealogy, low airfares to Iraq, etc. Just kinda funny.

freeandfun1 said:
Just wondering if anybody else has seen the "Get the UN outta the US" ads that have been playing on Fox? I saw one this morning and it talks about how the UN was calling the US stingy during the recent Tsunami, yet Kofi spent his days on the slopes not doing anything.

Also, I was wonder'n if anybody has noticed the google ads that now appear at the top of the page on USMB? Its funny cuz since google ads use words that are on the web page to decide what ads to show, I've been seeing ads for Syrian Genealogy, low airfares to Iraq, etc. Just kinda funny.
Yes I noticed yesterday...
Arab homes caught my attention

Forum List

Back