Anti Trump group files DOJ complaint against Comey for Interfering with Presidential election

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Anti-Trump Group Files DOJ Complaint Against Comey For ‘Interfering in the Presidential Election’

Anti-Trump Group Files DOJ Complaint Against Comey For ‘Interfering in the Presidential Election’

Oh they don't like it when their humanity killer is getting fkd over now do they. Yet they are too stupid to realize how much this bitch doesn't really give a damn about them. She would not go to bat for them as they are peasants in her eyes. We are all peseants in her eyes unless you are of wealth you are nothing more than trash in her eyes.
Your lives our lives will be like " HUNGER GAMES"..... wake up.

Jesus fuck, I always bust loose with a hearty guffaw when I hear that "we are a nation of laws" bullshit.

It won't make a difference now, the cat is out of the bag

Your right we know without a doubt this a last ditch effort most likely instigated by Trump, some of the GOP and Flynn, I suspect maybe Weiner himself was involved or set up.

Your right we know without a doubt this a last ditch effort most likely instigated by Trump, some of the GOP and Flynn, I suspect maybe Weiner himself was involved or set up.
meangirls.gif~c200

Yeah, Trump runs the FBI, go with that.

Comey needs to be fired.
Changed your mind about him so quickly?
Remember it wasn't too long ago that Julian Assange was the darling of the Dems.

Comey needs to be fired.

Clinton needs to be imprisoned

No Trump does, and he will be when found guilty of having sex with a 13 year old.

Comey needs to be fired.

No Trump does, and he will be when found guilty of having sex with a 13 year old.

It aint going anywhere. Keep trying :)

Meanwhile we on the right....

latest

Comey needs to be fired.
Changed your mind about him so quickly?

I never cared for him, too wishy washy.

Comey needs to be fired.

Or the IRS hauls him away. I imagine when he can't pay the lease payments on that post office hotel, if he is president he can arrange a lower payment. He is a loser.

The Dem

Comey needs to be fired.

But he was 15 so .....

Comey needs to be fired.

Or the IRS hauls him away. I imagine when he can't pay the lease payments on that post office hotel, if he is president he can arrange a lower payment. He is a loser.
He's leasing the hotel to himself?

Comey needs to be fired.

You seem upset :)

Comey needs to be fired.

You seem upset :)
she has wiener on her mind.

Forum List

Back