Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOPer with Bullets to the Head — While His Wife Was Watching

"When entire movement built on anger & hatred towards people different than you,it justifies & ultimately leads to violence against them" - Little Marco Rubio...he said "justifies violence"!

Man shot neighbor in head after dispute over light, ongoing squabbles

Man accused of killing neighbor after long-running feud

Police: Man killed by neighbor after dispute

I didn't see anything about Trump in any of the 8 articles I just pulled up, it was a long running dispute and he had disputes with other neighbors over the years. It's posters and reporters like this that fuel the hatred and sit back and laugh at all of us.

That's because the OP bought the Jim Hoft bait-click headline, hook line and sinker, and trotted it in here without bothering to check the context on his own severely dubious source.

And that's because he's a fucking moron.

The time for Civil War is coming and if our military lives up to its pledge to defend the Constitution, they need to go after the far-left neo-communists.
Trump became President on the implied promise of attacking almost every minority group. There are lots of those people in the military, and lots more who would fight and die for them. If Trump asks the military to massacre civilians, I don't think they'll listen.
Trump never implied that anyone should attack minority groups. That rhetoric we keep hearing is an oft repeated lie. His stance is and always has been, that people should only come into this nation via "legal channels;" not monitoring who comes into this nation has been opening this nation up to violent criminals, thieves, rapists and the likelihood of terrorist sleeper cells. If you won't come in legally, then don't come in, regardless of your race, gender, creed or religious belief. I don't care if the person trying to sneak into the US via any border is Norwegian, Russian, French, Zimbabwean, Mexican, Brazilian, et cetera. He/she/it needs to go through legal channels only. As for Trumps travel restrictions on individuals coming from nations such as Iran, Somalia, et cetera, those restrictions are temporary and are among the same nations your precious Obama was in favor of restricting travel from. As for the Neo-Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists, Trump has "repeatedly, vocally expressed his negative views of them. And, Trump is pro-American, as opposed to those like yourself. You don't want borders, want a one world government ruled by foreign entities, negating your views, should they choose to and no free speech. Those like you are anti-US and anti-freedom.

The time for Civil War is coming and if our military lives up to its pledge to defend the Constitution, they need to go after the far-left neo-communists.
All the different branches of the military already spoke out against the neoNazis, skin heads, white supremacists and white nationalists.... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back