'Anti-Tax' Republicans Saddle U.S. Marines at Camp Lejeune With Taxes

Are you on some kind of incentive scheme from the HuffPuff? Do you never read any actually intelligent news sources?

It's from the HUFFington POST folks..

nuff said.

Last edited:

An opinion piece from a biased source is your proof? I live in Jacksonville. The Marines are not taxed here unless they live in the county or city. As for motel rooms, we have a motel just about on every corner. Jacksonville is one huge service city. Almost no industry to speak of.

I suggest you get your facts from something other then an opinion piece from a biased source.

An opinion piece from a biased source is your proof? I live in Jacksonville. The Marines are not taxed here unless they live in the county or city. As for motel rooms, we have a motel just about on every corner. Jacksonville is one huge service city. Almost no industry to speak of.

I suggest you get your facts from something other then an opinion piece from a biased source.

Jacksonville does have an occupancy tax, do you not know the taxes where you fucking live?

Jacksonville does have an occupancy tax, do you not know the taxes where you fucking live?
Many places have this tax. It is how democrats decided to pay for our pro stadiums in Seattle. I would also wager that our tax is higher then this one.

Many places have this tax. It is how democrats decided to pay for our pro stadiums in Seattle. I would also wager that our tax is higher then this one.

The Repugs in NC wanted this tax you dumbass.

The Repugs in NC wanted this tax you dumbass.

Let me educate you. The House and Senate of NC are Controlled by the Democrats. The closest the Republicans ever came to control was for 2 years the House was exactly divided.

Until very recently the County Commissioners in Onslow County were predominately Democrats.

If it took a vote from the State to approve the tax, then the Dems voted for it in order to pass it. THEY control the Governorship, the Lt. Governorship, the House and the Senate. The Republicans couldn't have passed it even if everyone of them voted for it.

By the way provide us the PERCENT of the tax. I live here. NO ONE is complaining. No Marine outrage, no complaints to the County Commissioners, nothing in the paper, nothing from the base. NOTHING.

Forum List

Back