Anti-Stimulus Message Resonating

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
At least for now:

Republicans Trail Obama Dems By One Point in Poll--Anti-Stimulus Push Is Working - Michael Barone (usnews.com)

Republicans Trail Obama Dems By One Point in Poll--Anti-Stimulus Push Is Working
February 11, 2009 12:10 PM ET | Michael Barone | Permanent Link | Print
By Michael Barone, Thomas Jefferson Street blog

Astonishing news on the generic ballot question. Pollster Scott Rasmussen reports that Democrats are currently ahead of Republicans by only 40 percent to 39 percent. Given that this generic ballot question over the years has tended to understate Republicans' performances in actual elections, one gathers that if the 2010 election for House seats were held today, Republicans would win or come close to winning a majority of seats—which is to say, they would gain about 40 seats...

I am not sure that non support for the stimulus equates to support for the republicans.

I'm not especially thrilled with the bailout, but I still remember what moronic crap the Republicans did in the last 8 years, too.

Here she comes to save the day!!!

$mighty mouse.jpg

Washington Times - Stimulus has $30M to save Pelosi's harvest mouse

But there's no pork in the bill

I am not sure that non support for the stimulus equates to support for the republicans.

I'm not especially thrilled with the bailout, but I still remember what moronic crap the Republicans did in the last 8 years, too.

Which is the only thing keeping Democrat numbers above Republican at this point. You guys are only gonna be able to ride the Bush bash wagon for so long. Pretty soon all those people who voted for dems because the republicans did things poorly for 8 years aren't gonna care about those 8 years when the policies made NOW, which only the dems are going to be able to take credit for, have negative consequences and consistantly oppose public sentiment.

Last edited:
Here she comes to save the day!!!

View attachment 6838

Washington Times - Stimulus has $30M to save Pelosi's harvest mouse

But there's no pork in the bill

LOL... Not that THAT is an "earmark..." or Pork... Just imagine the jobs this money will stimulate... It will be used to lobby state legislators, urging them to vote to condemn property that this rodent is thought to live upon and those grants for little eco-nazis to 'study' the rodent, so they can save it from the inevitable...

Oh now THAT'S Leadership right there... friends.

well, now that you have that memorized you should maybe concentrate on what the Dems have been up to the last eight years.

Forum List

Back