Anti Semitism rising.

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho

The passion in his voice makes this man worth listening too.

Nazi bigots are everywhere, even some right here on this discussion board. Their message of hate persists even as memory fades of their armies we once crushed. Never should we forget that no people are selected for destruction without first being singled out for hate and persecution. Anti Jewish hate speech was just talk until the 1930's when it translated into public policy, the registration of Jews, and eventually their death numbering in the millions.

God as my witness, I will fight Nazis tooth and nail wherever I encounter them so long as I have breath in my body.

That's why I think hate speech needs to be openly confronted, whomever it's targeted at. All it takes is a little economic or political insecurity for people to start finding scapegoats and targeting them.

In Austria Jews had to wear the Star of David, were taxed extra for being Jewish, forced to live in ghettos and were not allowed to have business's....Care to tell me what century this transpired?

16th-17th

We have quite a few of them right here. They've been emboldened by our anti-semitic president who makes no attempt to hide his hatred of Jews. They're following suit.

Nazi bigots are everywhere, even some right here on this discussion board. Their message of hate persists even as memory fades of their armies we once crushed. Never should we forget that no people are selected for destruction without first being singled out for hate and persecution. Anti Jewish hate speech was just talk until the 1930's when it translated into public policy, the registration of Jews, and eventually their death numbering in the millions.

God as my witness, I will fight Nazis tooth and nail wherever I encounter them so long as I have breath in my body.

Oh STFU douchebag. I have all kinds of contacts for private security jobs in the rattled corners of the world, where the Nazi mindset prevails to say the least. I'll put you in touch (honestly, I really will) as soon as I receive your PM. But ummm...you know those naughty Nazi terrorists torture and execute queers in all these places, right? No barrier to hiring, but you need to understand that disclaimer from the get-go. It's part of your contract. Great money if you survive. Looking forward to hearing from you...or should I just know beforehand that you like humiliating yourself and passing large volumes of verbal flatulence?

Hezbollah%20Nazi%20Salute%20Lebanon.jpg
Imad-Mughniyeh.jpg

Hezbollah%20salute_1.jpg

Last edited:

Oh STFU douchebag. I have all kinds of contacts for private security jobs in the rattled corners of the world, where the Nazi mindset prevails to say the least. I'll put you in touch (honestly, I really will) as soon as I receive your PM. But ummm...you know those naughty Nazi terrorists torture and execute queers in all these places, right? No barrier to hiring, but you need to understand that disclaimer from the get-go. It's part of your contract. Great money if you survive. Looking forward to hearing from you...or should I just know beforehand that you like humiliating yourself and passing large volumes of verbal flatulence?

Don't know what your point is, or why you posted those pictures. Are you saying you're a Nazi?

Last edited:
We have quite a few of them right here. They've been emboldened by our anti-semitic president who makes no attempt to hide his hatred of Jews. They're following suit.

The ones I'm worried about are those that pose as conservatives, Steve_McGarrett being an outstanding example. They speak the language and have great craft to blend into us, but they are not part of us. Conservatives don't hate people. They do. And they use just enough right wing spin to disguise their true, demonic agenda.

But to what you said, I agree. In fact, all over the world I see the devil able to advance all his pieces under this president. We just lost Yemen just like we lost Egypt, taken over by radical elements. Meanwhile ISIS continues to behead people and it should be pointed out that these are all GOOD PEOPLE being targeted by this demonic regime, the righteous who are working for the betterment of humanity.

And then we have the Nazis who have bided their time patiently waiting for a president like we have now. It's frightening how quickly such ideologies took form and seized power among a society of good, charitable people like the Germans were....very religious, very conscientious, just like we like to think we Americans are. The danger we're facing cannot be overstated.

The president is not anti-semitic. What a bunch of whiners. How dare anyone not kow-tow to Israel's petulance.

The president is not anti-semitic. What a bunch of whiners. How dare anyone not kow-tow to Israel's petulance.
Oh, my. Speaking of whiners, you're just incensed that anyone dare criticize Mohammedan fascism.

The president is definitely anti Israel. Did you watch the video? Jews don't draw a distinction between being anti Israel and being anti Semitic. In fact, Nazis do, citing in all their propaganda that they hate Israel and the "fake Jews" (like they get to decide who the real ones are) who are zionists. Though Israel has time and time again had to act in defense of its people against Hamas and other terror groups firing rockets, the Lying African (yes I said that) seems convinced that Israel is the aggressor. He has that in common with much of the Left and with Nazis, who are extreme Left wing.

Oh, my. Speaking of whiners, you're just incensed that anyone dare criticize Mohammedan fascism.

Hello Hollie. Trying to do your mind reading act again? Suggestion: it needs more work :)

Anti-semitism, anti-Islamism, racism - all bad.

Hello Hollie. Trying to do your mind reading act again? Suggestion: it needs more work :)

No it's not. It isn't being against something that's bad, it's whether or not you're telling the truth. Slander is what caused the death of millions of Jews. They were innocent of every accusation made about them. Islam on the other hand is entirely GUILTY of perpetuating a world wide reign of terror and death. One does not need to consult history books to find their crimes, one only needs to read the newspaper to see what they did just yesterday.

It's absurd to suggest that you can't be against something evil.

I agree.

We do indeed have quite a few of those here.

Not a day passes where antisemitism doesn't show its disgusting face .....

Islamo nazis dripping blood from their fangs.....a daily event and quite a sight!

Sad but true :(

No it's not. It isn't being against something that's bad, it's whether or not you're telling the truth. Slander is what caused the death of millions of Jews. They were innocent of every accusation made about them. Islam on the other hand is entirely GUILTY of perpetuating a world wide reign of terror and death. One does not need to consult history books to find their crimes, one only needs to read the newspaper to see what they did just yesterday.

Islam isn't evil. Extremism is.

Many religions have been guilty at one time or another of perpetrating a world wide reign of terror and death (your's for example).

Slander and conspiracy theory logic is what leads to irrational hatred of innocent people soley becase of their faith, race or ethnicity - not because of anything they've done. It's no different for Muslims than it is for Jews or any of a number of people. There is no difference between the hatred that leads Islamists to attack Christian Copts in Egypt and the hatred that led Christians to attack Jews during the Holocaust and the rhetoric today that simmers just below the surface of supposedly rational people to strike out at innocent people. It's fueled by fear and ignorance and a willingness to believe in conspiracy theories.

I oppose totally - that kind of rhetoric because of the potential it has for leading ignorant people into attacking innocent people. Like the mass murder at the Sikh temple for example.

I agree.

Islamo nazis dripping blood from their fangs.....a daily event and quite a sight!

I see many Nazi's dripping blood from their fangs..... yes, it's a daily event and quite a sight unfortunately. Sometimes it's directed at Jews, sometimes it's directed at Muslims.

I agree.

I see many Nazi's dripping blood from their fangs..... yes, it's a daily event and quite a sight unfortunately. Sometimes it's directed at Jews, sometimes it's directed at Muslims.

Wrong again. In fact the Nazis have formed a strong alliance with Muslims starting with Adolf Hitler who admired their shared hatred of Jews. Nazis herald many of the same causes that Muslims do, hatred toward Israel, advocacy of the Palestinian cause, and the desire to kill Jews. For you to suggest that Nazis hate Jews and Muslims equally shows how blind you are on this issue and how it queers your perception of geo politics. They both serve the same devil.

I agree.

You are mistaken.

What you mainly call Muslim haters usually are those who realistically accept the fact that radical Islam is the source of savagery and immense danger to the world.

Islam isn't evil. Extremism is.

Many religions have been guilty at one time or another of perpetrating a world wide reign of terror and death (your's for example).

Slander and conspiracy theory logic is what leads to irrational hatred of innocent people soley becase of their faith, race or ethnicity - not because of anything they've done. It's no different for Muslims than it is for Jews or any of a number of people. There is no difference between the hatred that leads Islamists to attack Christian Copts in Egypt and the hatred that led Christians to attack Jews during the Holocaust and the rhetoric today that simmers just below the surface of supposedly rational people to strike out at innocent people. It's fueled by fear and ignorance and a willingness to believe in conspiracy theories.

I oppose totally - that kind of rhetoric because of the potential it has for leading ignorant people into attacking innocent people. Like the mass murder at the Sikh temple for example.

Even if you believe that all world religions have their own sins to atone for, most reasonable people, (as in not Leftists) don't hold people accountable for something done centuries ago (like you people do with American slavery), they hold them accountable for what they do today. Many perceptive commentators have noted that Christianity has gone through a reformation, but Islam never has. It underscores the point that Christianity cannot be held accountable for crimes committed centuries ago before its reformation, but Islam can indeed be held accountable for its tolerance and even promotion of terror, violence, and death.

This is what reasonable people believe. I understand that doesn't apply to you.
making-fun-020.gif

When you see protests in most Muslim nations and even in Western nations with "Death to America", "Death to Israel" a (reasonable) person can only conclude that these aren't a few lone wolf extremists, but an entire culture that holds as its highest value the death of all who they consider enemies. You Leftists aren't helping them by refusing to see and to condemn their culture of violence and death, not on the part of a few, but on the part grassroots movements that reveal the true heart of most Muslims today.

I agree.

You are mistaken.

What you mainly call Muslim haters usually are those who realistically accept the fact that radical Islam is the source of savagery and immense danger to the world.

No. What I call "Muslim haters" are those that make no differentiation between extremists and muslims.

I am not mistaken.

Forum List

Back