Anti Semitism Is Ugly

Yes, it is ugly and I hope the OWS people purge them from their protests.

You hope?

Why did you blast the tea party for not speaking out against the VERY FEW racists within their ralleys...and then issue only words of "hope" for these people?

Oh...I know why...becuase you are a partisan hack.

So never mind.
There's hope for these college kids. There is no hope that the teapees will purge anyone from their ranks.

OWS protesters blame white christian males for the problem.

Yet, that is not seen as racist or bigoted.

But, mention the Jews and everyone starts screaming anti-semitism.

Go figure??

Are you an Evangelical like Bachmann?
Why is that information relevant?

I am positive that I am the foremost expert in MY reasons for MY views. Somehow you fancy yourself an expert about ME (myself).

Insane is adorable. Sometimes.

It's relevant 'cause that's who I was addressing my post to...the Evangelicals who want to get all the Jews in the same place so they can have their Rapture party.

Did you see Paul activate the rapturebot Bachmann in the last debate? :lol:
So you did. My mistake.

Nah, I'm agnostic.

And, I'm not a fan of either Paul or Bachmann.

Check this site out --> Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

NEW FREEDOM CENTER PAMPHLET: ISLAMIC ANTI-SEMITISM IN THE UNITED STATES

Robert Spencer reveals how the rise of anti-Semitism is not due to the 'far right' -- but to Islam.
April 14, 2017

Mark Tapson
afdi-islamic-jew-hatred-400x267.jpeg

Anti-Semitism is on the rise across the world. Many would like to believe that it is associated with the so-called far right, but in fact it stems almost exclusively from members of the Islamic faith. In this heavily-footnoted, groundbreaking pamphlet, Spencer describes the spread of Islamic anti-Semitism in America, including the prevalence of thuggish anti-Semitic behavior on campuses across the country.

He begins by noting that anti-Semitism is casting a darker shadow over Europe than at any time since World War II. "This is happening in Europe not because of the 'far right,' but because of the increased Muslim presence there," Spencer writes. "Could the same thing happen in the United States? On a smaller scale, it is already happening."

Spencer goes on to list examples of Islamic incitement of Jew-hatred in the U.S. and especially on campuses where the presence of the terror-supporting nationwide group known as Students for Justice in Palestine is strong. He continues by detailing attacks, thwarted plots, harassment, and threats of violence against Jews before concluding with an appendix on anti-Semitism in the Qur'an.

New Freedom Center Pamphlet: Islamic Anti-Semitism in the United States

New Topics

Forum List

Back