Anti Semitism Is Ugly

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSvK2eIoBs]Occupy Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSvK2eIoBs]Occupy Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]

and obama supports this movement.

Yes, antisemitism is ugly. So is racism and homophobia.

RWers really need to start being more honest about their support for Israel though...specifically those evangelical RWers like Bachmann. The only reason they support Israel is because it plays such a key role in their favorite fan fiction, the rapture. :lol:

RWers really need to start being more honest about their support for Israel though...specifically those evangelical RWers like Bachmann. The only reason they support Israel is because it plays such a key role in their favorite fan fiction, the rapture. :lol:

you are ugly.

They are persecuting and killing Christian in Egypt. you should go join the fun you maggot.

That's news to me. I support our support of Israel for strategic reasons.

It's adorable when internet folks presume to know why I do something.

Are you an Evangelical like Bachmann?

I love Israel. Beautiful country and beautiful people. Unlike yourself. You are ugly.

Why is that information relevant?

I am positive that I am the foremost expert in MY reasons for MY views. Somehow you fancy yourself an expert about ME (myself).

Insane is adorable. Sometimes.

I am positive that I am the foremost expert in MY reasons for MY views. Somehow you fancy yourself an expert about ME (myself).

Insane? or, indoctrinated? :eusa_eh:

It's relevant 'cause that's who I was addressing my post to...the Evangelicals who want to get all the Jews in the same place so they can have their Rapture party.

Did you see Paul activate the rapturebot Bachmann in the last debate? :lol:

Yes, it is ugly and I hope the OWS people purge them from their protests.

You hope?

Why did you blast the tea party for not speaking out against the VERY FEW racists within their ralleys...and then issue only words of "hope" for these people?

Oh...I know why...becuase you are a partisan hack.

So never mind.

Forum List

Back