Anti-Semitic, anti-Zionist, anti-Israel, anti-Likud

What Zionist brainwashing, how about a link to show this ?

Why are you unhappy at seeing the Jews reclaiming the lands stolen from them in 1949 ?

Thanks Phoney...

Point proven...

You dumb prick!

I knew you would prove yourself a complete prick... Congratulations!

So you are now denying the eviction of hundreds of thousands of Jews in 1949 after Israel beat the crap out of the combined arab armies. The UN had to step in and stop the war before Israel wiped them out.
Zionist Terrorists you mean

LINK proving your RACIST CLAIM ?
Well I'm giving you much to ponder I see,your silly one liners are a joke.............I suppose I gave you too much credit in the beginning and have now to strip you down to the bare facts of each post................some of your comment are so ingrained in Bullshit as to deny this reader any semblance of understanding most of which you post...like most Zionists your mind is mired in the indoctrination of the Zionist Mantra.

Trouble with people like you lemmings IS,you cannot think freely or for yourselves,so destructively indoctrinated you have allowed yourselves to become.

You follow a very dangerous CULT,

What cult do I follow that is dangerous then..............I don't follow islam which is the most dangerous cult on the Planet today

Thanks Phoney...

Point proven...

You dumb prick!

I knew you would prove yourself a complete prick... Congratulations!

So you are now denying the eviction of hundreds of thousands of Jews in 1949 after Israel beat the crap out of the combined arab armies. The UN had to step in and stop the war before Israel wiped them out.

Well I'm giving you much to ponder I see,your silly one liners are a joke.............I suppose I gave you too much credit in the beginning and have now to strip you down to the bare facts of each post................some of your comment are so ingrained in Bullshit as to deny this reader any semblance of understanding most of which you post...like most Zionists your mind is mired in the indoctrination of the Zionist Mantra.

Trouble with people like you lemmings IS,you cannot think freely or for yourselves,so destructively indoctrinated you have allowed yourselves to become.

What cult do I follow that is dangerous then..............I don't follow islam which is the most dangerous cult on the Planet today
Is that your opinion ????????? also http://en.wikipedia.org/.../United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_337...
Void=en.wikipedia.org/.../United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_337...

Last edited:

Is that your opinion ????????? also http://en.wikipedia.org/.../United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_337...
Void=en.wikipedia.org/.../United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_337...

Which was scrapped some years later when it was realised that it was actually RACIST and against the UN charter. It was brought by islamonazi nations who railroaded it through at the time.

My opinion is based on cold hard facts and not islamonazi propaganda and lies.

TheLiq calling Zionism (wonderful movement practiced by millions of Christians and Jews alike) because Stevey cannot understand it. You follow a different cult, Steve. A cult known as BRAINWASH and MISINFORMATION

It is almost a pride to be offended by you.

TheLiq calling Zionism (wonderful movement practiced by millions of Christians and Jews alike) because Stevey cannot understand it. You follow a different cult, Steve. A cult known as BRAINWASH and MISINFORMATION

I am so pleased for you Lips.....that you feel so wonderful with your involvement with that despicable Terrorist Organization............and I think pride would be a word I could Never use in the same sentence as Zionism......by the way I do not support anyone apart from the Palestinian cause for a homeland and a peaceful and vibrant Israel......I find it hard to understand why an intelligent woman like you would ever think I could be at all influenced by Islamic or other Terrorist Organizations......all Terrorism repulses me and it's all very despicable.

Lips I would like to discuss a topic that would be somewhat true to your heart,but is little know,Australia was the first country to dialogue with the Soviet Union to free Russian Jews,Australia first brought this up at the UN as early as 1952,three years before the US became involved...this was not done because of Jewish Lobby Groups at all but on behalf of one peoples to another..........over the years the Russians relented and allowed Jews to be freed of their Soviet YOKE........This was during the Cold War.........and only Australia have the Soviet Learderships Ear.......not the US,UK or Israel.

Australia were tantamount to the release of the Refuseniks(Jewish Inteligensa) sic,and other Jews up to and including the Gorbechov sic era........Our Prime Minister at the time in circa 1980 was invited to speak at the Jewish Congress in Melbourne a supporter of Israel and much respected by them.

He said as a nation we have always supported Israel and have helped your people diplomatically and in many ways,BUT I am saddened by the treatment in recent years of the Palestinian people.........we helped Russian Jews to be set free,now it is time to set the Palestinians free.The audience was shocked that such a staunch supporter would say this.................he did and he meant it..........You see Lips we understand Israel but we do not understand the attitude of your Right Wing and Zionists. I wish you a good day ...steven...I feed of NO CULT

I am so pleased for you Lips.....that you feel so wonderful with your involvement with that despicable Terrorist Organization............and I think pride would be a word I could Never use in the same sentence as Zionism......by the way I do not support anyone apart from the Palestinian cause for a homeland and a peaceful and vibrant Israel......I find it hard to understand why an intelligent woman like you would ever think I could be at all influenced by Islamic or other Terrorist Organizations......all Terrorism repulses me and it's all very despicable.

Lips I would like to discuss a topic that would be somewhat true to your heart,but is little know,Australia was the first country to dialogue with the Soviet Union to free Russian Jews,Australia first brought this up at the UN as early as 1952,three years before the US became involved...this was not done because of Jewish Lobby Groups at all but on behalf of one peoples to another..........over the years the Russians relented and allowed Jews to be freed of their Soviet YOKE........This was during the Cold War.........and only Australia have the Soviet Learderships Ear.......not the US,UK or Israel.

Australia were tantamount to the release of the Refuseniks(Jewish Inteligensa) sic,and other Jews up to and including the Gorbechov sic era........Our Prime Minister at the time in circa 1980 was invited to speak at the Jewish Congress in Melbourne a supporter of Israel and much respected by them.

He said as a nation we have always supported Israel and have helped your people diplomatically and in many ways,BUT I am saddened by the treatment in recent years of the Palestinian people.........we helped Russian Jews to be set free,now it is time to set the Palestinians free.The audience was shocked that such a staunch supporter would say this.................he did and he meant it..........You see Lips we understand Israel but we do not understand the attitude of your Right Wing and Zionists. I wish you a good day ...steven...I feed of NO CULT

So you are saying that monte is posting lies when he claims all those European Jews migrated to Palestine then as they came from Soviet nations who had them all locked up in prisons.

Now how about you tell the board just why Australia wanted all those Jews releasing, and how much it would benefit Australia when they came and worked as slaves in the defence industry

Israel exists. Zionism exist. The people of Judea exist.

Sorry 'bout that.

Or actually, I'm not.

Forum List

Back