Anti-Semetic Obama is suddenly the MOST pro-Israel President Ever???

Two words, district 9.
He knows he is in deep right now, so he is politicking to the Jewish vote, the important thing for our Jewish communities to remember was his attitude towards Israel before last Tuesday.
He is anti-semetic , and that's the bottom line, for all the years the left has accused the right of being anti-Semetic, I think the blinders have been lifted and we now see who has been exposed and who has not. Vote accordingly my Hebrew friends, vote accordingly.

Not only the Jewish vote but a MAJORITY of Americans support freedom-loving Israel...that includes not only Jews but other Democrats, Independents, and Republicans as well...

Obama's speeches are full of pretension and serve only his needs for the moment....he doesn't always say what he really believes....i certainly do not believe he is pro-Israel...

Just last May he proposed handing over half of Jerusalem, the Wailing Wall, The Temple Mount, Old Jerusalem, and The Church of the Holy Sepulchre over to the Hamas-Fatah terrorist alliance....by rolling back to the 1967 borders...

Two words, district 9.
He knows he is in deep right now, so he is politicking to the Jewish vote, the important thing for our Jewish communities to remember was his attitude towards Israel before last Tuesday.
He is anti-semetic , and that's the bottom line, for all the years the left has accused the right of being anti-Semetic, I think the blinders have been lifted and we now see who has been exposed and who has not. Vote accordingly my Hebrew friends, vote accordingly.

You want to talk District Nine. How about his one and its similarity to how the Palestinians are forced to live?

District 9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two words, district 9.

And I will put the question to you. Without the snark..without deflection..put up a policy enacted by the Obama administration that would be deemed "Anti-Israel".

The president of the united states cannot sign a policy that would effect another country, the policy he signs effects America. But since you asked I will give you an example. When he asked Ben to pull back his borders to the 1967 borders, that is basically asking Israel to pull their borders far enough back to where they could be mortared and attacked from every direction. It's an irresponsible thing for the president of the united states to do to our most trusted Allie.
He "Like many former presidents before him" also allows Millions of aid dollars to be sent to Palestine "Hammas" who seek nothing less then the destruction of Israel.
He also turned a blind eye when the people of Iran where fighting for their freedom and liberty and at the same time allowed the Muslim brotherhood to take over an American Allie of 30 years and remove him in Egypt. And although I agree Qaddafi must go, Obama lectured that this tyrant has got to be removed and the lbyan people are fighting for their freedoms and need our support "Remember Iran?" why did he not feel the same about people fighting for their freedoms in Iran? Because ahmadinejad has been developing Nukes and also wishes for the extinction of the Jews.
So, this president asked Israel the unthinkable "To make their country even smaller in a part of the world where every neighbor is their enemy. He supported the ousting of a 30 year Allie in egypt in favor of a muslim brotherhood leader "They hate Israel", he supported Al-queadas fight against Qaddafi "Basically helping to put in place another tyrannical dictator who hates Israel".
What part of this president tells you that he does not hate Israel?

Two words, district 9.

How is he antisemitic? You got an overt act? If not, :anj_stfu:.

Other than him asking Israel to give up land to terrorists, he has not said much of anything else to lead anyone to believe that he is, but it's his support and non support of what is happening in the countries surrounding Israel that speaks for itself.

First, he is not the most antisemitic President ever (Grant wanted to prohibit Jews from walking on the Street). Rather he is just very naive on the situation. Obama is a leftist crusader. He does what he thinks is right. He is just naive on what will work!

Last edited:
Two words, district 9.

You want to talk District Nine. How about his one and its similarity to how the Palestinians are forced to live?

District 9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could care less about how the terrorists live, they could live in their own feces for all I care. I do however care about Israel and how they live, they are allies. Maybe if Palestine would do away with supporting Hamas and remove them from their country I might start caring, but until that happens I dont care.

First, he is not the most antisemitic President ever (Grant wanted to prohibit Jews from walking on the Street). Rather he is just very naive on the situation. Obama is a leftist crusader. He does what he thinks is right. He is just naive on what will work!

He never takes a stance for anything on his own "Except Obamacare", he uses straw men and others to do it for him. But what he fails to realize is that the rest of us are smart enough to see through it all, and we know what's in his heart and it's ugly.
I dont believe he is Naive, I believe he knows exactly what he is doing.

naive...? but...but....i thought he was the most intelligent President to ever walk on water....

naive my ass...:eusa_hand:

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

Western Middle East experts rate his address as the most supportive of Israel ever delivered at the world body by any US president. It has stirred powerful emotions of resentment and disappointment among the Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

Crowds gathered in Ramallah and the streets of West Bank towns Wednesday - originally to celebrate the Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas' application for UN recognition of Palestinian statehood - instead shouted anti-US slogans and burned American flags.
Hamas and its radical allies determined to seize the moment for taking charge of the rallies set up by the Palestinian Authority and the rival Fatah for the rest of the week in the expectation of a UN victory.

Oh wait...

The key points President Obama highlighted in his address to the opening of the UN General Assembly Wednesday, Sept. 21 were:

- The US president stressed that the US is unshakably committed to Israel's security.

- Israel is surrounded by neighbors who have repeatedly waged war against it. Its people are killed by missiles on its borders and suicide bombers. Other children are taught to hate them and far bigger nations want to wipe them off the map.

- They deserve a historical state in their historical land just as the Palestinians deserve a stated for which they have waited too long.

- There are no short cuts to peace. It can only be achieved through negotiations - not statements and resolutions at the United Nations.

- Ultimately it is up to Israel and the Palestinians to agree on borders, security, refugees, Jerusalem.

- I also believe a genuine peace can be attained only between the Palestinians and Israelis themselves.

- The Palestinians deserve a territorial base for their state. (Ed: The 1967 borders were not mentioned.)

- But they must acknowledge the very real security concerns Israel faces every day.

- Peace depends on compromise. Each side has legitimate aspirations and both must learn to stand in the other's shoes.

Ahead of his meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu, Obama stressed peace cannot be imposed on the parties and a UN resolution will not bring the Palestinians a state.

Wonder if he'll get credit from any of his detractors?

Apparently he has gotten credit from some of his detractors. We're glad when he supports Israel and doesn't snub Israel's leaders. That a step in the right direction.

To me though this isn't about what Obama said. It's about the credit pro-Obama people give him for disingenuous double talk. It's about them doing the best they can to try to convince the US voter that Obama is pro-Israel. That's the story. Not what Obama said. He'll say anything he needs to to try to get votes.

Last edited:

Western Middle East experts rate his address as the most supportive of Israel ever delivered at the world body by any US president. It has stirred powerful emotions of resentment and disappointment among the Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

Crowds gathered in Ramallah and the streets of West Bank towns Wednesday - originally to celebrate the Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas' application for UN recognition of Palestinian statehood - instead shouted anti-US slogans and burned American flags.
Hamas and its radical allies determined to seize the moment for taking charge of the rallies set up by the Palestinian Authority and the rival Fatah for the rest of the week in the expectation of a UN victory.

Oh wait...

The key points President Obama highlighted in his address to the opening of the UN General Assembly Wednesday, Sept. 21 were:

- The US president stressed that the US is unshakably committed to Israel's security.

- Israel is surrounded by neighbors who have repeatedly waged war against it. Its people are killed by missiles on its borders and suicide bombers. Other children are taught to hate them and far bigger nations want to wipe them off the map.

- They deserve a historical state in their historical land just as the Palestinians deserve a stated for which they have waited too long.

- There are no short cuts to peace. It can only be achieved through negotiations - not statements and resolutions at the United Nations.

- Ultimately it is up to Israel and the Palestinians to agree on borders, security, refugees, Jerusalem.

- I also believe a genuine peace can be attained only between the Palestinians and Israelis themselves.

- The Palestinians deserve a territorial base for their state. (Ed: The 1967 borders were not mentioned.)

- But they must acknowledge the very real security concerns Israel faces every day.

- Peace depends on compromise. Each side has legitimate aspirations and both must learn to stand in the other's shoes.

Ahead of his meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu, Obama stressed peace cannot be imposed on the parties and a UN resolution will not bring the Palestinians a state.

Apparently he has gotten credit from some of his detractors. We're glad when he supports Israel and doesn't snub Israel's leaders. That a step in the right direction.

To me though this isn't about what Obama said. It's about the credit pro-Obama people give him for disingenuous double talk. It's about them doing the best they can to try to convince the US voter that Obama is pro-Israel. That's the story. Not what Obama said. He'll say anything he needs to to try to get votes.

Amelia....look at this ....

Bill Ayers...any other candidate would have lost in the primaries if they had ANY type of relationship with this man

Reverend Wright....any other candidate would have been destroyed by the media if they referred to this man a their mentor

Tony Rezko.....any man who conducted any tyope of real estate deal with this man would have been scrutinized by the media if he were running for dog catcher....must less a deal that was a losing proposition for Rezko.

Public Financing...any candidate that flip flopped on this issue AFTER winning the primary would have been castrated by the media

Gary Hart was at a party on a boat owned by a suppoorter. Unknown to Hart, there were 4 "promiscuous" women on the boat along with dozens of wealthy supporters. Hart did not meet the women nor did he have anything to do with them. However, it ended his run for the WH.

Dean showed enthusiasm when he won a primary...he gave a rah rah speech. It ended his bid for the white house.

Amelia.....look at the debates on this board. There are people that will rationalize every move the man makes.

He farts? It was Busch beans that made him fart....not his fault

He gets drunk? Busch Beer made him drunk....not his fault

After 2 and a half years...its getting old. According to most on this board that support him...he has yet to do one thing that is considered the wrong thing.

Ditto JH.

Nothing is ever Barrys fault. Its alway Bush or the GOP.

I sure ain't holding my breath for anything to change as long as this bozo is in the WH.

Oh wait...

Bill Ayers...any other candidate would have lost in the primaries if they had ANY type of relationship with this man

Reverend Wright....any other candidate would have been destroyed by the media if they referred to this man a their mentor

Tony Rezko.....any man who conducted any tyope of real estate deal with this man would have been scrutinized by the media if he were running for dog catcher....must less a deal that was a losing proposition for Rezko.

Public Financing...any candidate that flip flopped on this issue AFTER winning the primary would have been castrated by the media

Gary Hart was at a party on a boat owned by a suppoorter. Unknown to Hart, there were 4 "promiscuous" women on the boat along with dozens of wealthy supporters. Hart did not meet the women nor did he have anything to do with them. However, it ended his run for the WH.

Dean showed enthusiasm when he won a primary...he gave a rah rah speech. It ended his bid for the white house.

Amelia.....look at the debates on this board. There are people that will rationalize every move the man makes.

After 2 and a half years...its getting old. According to most on this board that support him...he has yet to do one thing that is considered the wrong thing.

I know.

But hopefully the mesmerized Obamabots will be a small enough minority come Nov. 2012. Obviously it's an uphill battle but things are going in the right direction.

Two words, district 9.

And I will put the question to you. Without the snark..without deflection..put up a policy enacted by the Obama administration that would be deemed "Anti-Israel".

He mentioned 1967 borders, whcih apparently counts, despite that being the policy of every US administration for decades. You're not allowed to be even remotely even-handed about the situation between the Palestinians, peace be upon them, and the zionist entity, without being described as antisemitic.

If Jews don't vote for Obama, what happens if Obama wins in 2012?
Jstone should start to love some chocolate...

Oh wait...

Media always downplays that kinda stuff, just like you never hear a peep about the Bush family financial connection with the Bin Laden family, Nazis, Saudi terrorists, and South American drug lords.

The media and gov't are on the same team, both parties.

Democrats have always been gay for Israel, Republicans want to save them so they can slaughter Jews that don't convert to Christianity during the Rapture.

You can't support this comment, so don't make it. How do you expect to have a decent conversation with terrible, inflammatory comments like this? :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig]Rapture Ready: The Christians United for Israel Tour - YouTube[/ame]

I admit to not having a deep background on Israeli law, but I'm always wondering why everyone highlights the religion of the majority of Israelis. I didn't see anything in the laws saying it follows jewish law or is a jewish government.

Basic Laws of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However if someone disagrees with an Israeli policy, they're labeled as anti-semitic, if they agree with Israeli policy, they're labeled as pro-jewish.

Why is it different for Israel? When someone disagrees with an american policy, no one assumes they're anti-christian for doing so.

This is actually a very astute observation.

A person is not necessarily anti-Christian if they criticize the opinion of a person describing himself/herself as a Christian. The person is anti-Christian if they see Christianity as the REASON for the criticized opinion.

A person is not necessarily anti-semitic for criticizing Jewish policy. They are anti-semitic if they see Judaism or Jews as the reason for the criticized policy.

A person does not necessarily hate Arabs or Muslims if they deplore the policy of Hamas or Hezzbolah. They are anti-Arab or anti-Muslim if they see all Arabs and all of Islam as the reason for the criticized policy.

A person is not necessarily rightwing, racist, or anti-Democrat if they object to President Obama's policies. They would be rightwing only if they are mostly right of center in their sociopolitical views; racist only if they see his skin color dictating bad policy; anti-Democrat only if they see all Democrats as promoting objectionable policies.

Having said that, I admit to being very jaded where our Fearless leader is concerned. The only firm convictions I have seen in him is a commitment to increasing the size, scope, and power of the central government and his own influence. Otherwise his 'convictions' have been moving targets ever morphing into a different images and perspectives depending on what group he is addressing or hopes to influence on any given day.

For that reason I will reserve opinion on whether his eloquent U.N. speech was anything more than more smoke and mirrors intended to cloud a hidden agenda.

He never takes a stance for anything on his own "Except Obamacare", he uses straw men and others to do it for him. But what he fails to realize is that the rest of us are smart enough to see through it all, and we know what's in his heart and it's ugly.
I dont believe he is Naive, I believe he knows exactly what he is doing.

And if you think about it, he didn't even take a stance on that.

He violated his word left and right and then took credit for the frankenstein's monster legislation once something was finally cobbled together which looked like it could pass. He wouldn't have let his name be stuck on anything if he didn't think it would pass ... but once there was a plan which looked sure to go through he would have put his name on it no matter what was in it.

And he would - did - say it was what he promised.

And his media supporters were still so deep in his shorts at the time that they wouldn't - didn't - call him on it no matter what lies he told.

You still havent supported it, Sal. You've simply moved on to a different subject.

Forum List

Back