Anti-Semetic Obama is suddenly the MOST pro-Israel President Ever???

Well, if you rag on the Vatican, they might accuse you of being anti catholic.

I think this is an important point. Israel is less Jewish than the US is christian. It is a democracy in a place where that is not appreciated much. That is why supporting it is important.

I think this is an important point. Israel is less Jewish than the US is christian. It is a democracy in a place where that is not appreciated much. That is why supporting it is important.

I'm just saying supporting or not supporting their gov't or policy should have nothing to do with religion, I don't understand why so many people assume it should.

The difference is, he did it because he had to, not wanted to. I give him no credit.

If he get's re-elected than he'll do what he wants only. thankfully it won't happen.

I expect a president to do what he believes he has to do...as opposed to just doing what he wants to do.

Sorry...I am by no means an Obama fan.....I will do all I can to see him voted out in 2012....but in my eyes, yesterday was a day where he did one of the few things right...even though it is quite obvious that he preferred not doing it.

Agree.

Kudo's to Barry for doing something, judging by his treatment of Isreal so far, he didn't want to do.

I do believe he had an ulterior motive though.

The Jewish vote.

Doesn't look like the Jews are going to support him with nearly the numbers they did in 2008.

Mending fences comes to mind and he is a politician.

But thats my point.
We want our politicians to do what WE want them to do....and thus why I have no issue about a poilitician doing something for a vote.

The "Basic Laws of Israel" define it as a "Jewish State". Israel is about as "Democratic" as Iran.

Democrats have always been gay for Israel, Republicans want to save them so they can slaughter Jews that don't convert to Christianity during the Rapture.

You can't support this comment, so don't make it. How do you expect to have a decent conversation with terrible, inflammatory comments like this? :cuckoo:

Democrats have always been gay for Israel, Republicans want to save them so they can slaughter Jews that don't convert to Christianity during the Rapture.

You can't support this comment, so don't make it. How do you expect to have a decent conversation with terrible, inflammatory comments like this? :cuckoo:

What exactly do you need to "support" it? This is exactly what Chrisians have been doing to Jews for generations. From the Inquistion to Nazi Germany.

One of Perry's friends at his religious sit ins..called Hitler a "Hunter" of god meant to move Jews to Israel..that was Hagee.

And I remember full page ad in the New York Times..

The Bad News About the "Good News" - Jewish Israel

THE GOSPEL AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE: AN EVANGELICAL STATEMENT

As evangelical Christians, we want to express our genuine friendship and love for the Jewish people. We sadly acknowledge that church history has been marred with anti-Semitic words and deeds; and that at times when the Jewish people were in great peril, the church did far less than it should have.

■We pledge our commitment to be loving friends and to stand against such injustice in our generation At the same time, we want to be transparent inaffirming that we believe the most loving and Scriptural expression of our friendship toward Jewish people, and to anyone we call friend, is to forthrightly share the love of G-d in the person of Jesus Christ.
■We believe that it is only through Jesus that all people can receive eternal life. If Jesus is not the Messiah of the Jewish people, He cannot be the Savior of the World (Acts 4:12).
■We recognize that it is good and right for those with specialized knowledge, history and skills to use these gifts to introduce individuals to the Messiah, and that includes those ministries specifically directed to the Jewish people (1 Corinthians 9:20-22).
■We deplore the use of deception or coercion in evangelism; however, we reject the notion that it is deceptive for followers of Jesus Christ who were born Jewish to continue to identify as Jews (Romans 11:1).
■We want to make it clear that, as evangelical Christians, we do not wish to offend our Jewish friends by the above statements; but we are compelled by our faith and commitment to the Scriptures to stand by these principles. It is out of our profound respect for Jewish people that we seek to share the good news of Jesus Christ with them, and encouraging others to do the same, for we believe that salvation is only found in Jesus, the Messiah of Israel and Savior of the World.

In any case..it wasn't until Pope John Paul's apology to god for the Holocaust did I see any change from people here..but it wasn't really all that much of a change.

Last edited:

What exactly do you need to "support" it? This is exactly what Chrisians have been doing to Jews for generations. From the Inquistion to Nazi Germany.

One of Perry's friends at his religious sit ins..called Hitler a "Hunter" of god meant to move Jews to Israel..that was Hagee.

As evangelical Christians, we want to express our genuine friendship and love for the Jewish people. We sadly acknowledge that church history has been marred with anti-Semitic words and deeds; and that at times when the Jewish people were in great peril, the church did far less than it should have.

■We pledge our commitment to be loving friends and to stand against such injustice in our generation At the same time, we want to be transparent inaffirming that we believe the most loving and Scriptural expression of our friendship toward Jewish people, and to anyone we call friend, is to forthrightly share the love of G-d in the person of Jesus Christ.
■We believe that it is only through Jesus that all people can receive eternal life. If Jesus is not the Messiah of the Jewish people, He cannot be the Savior of the World (Acts 4:12).
■We recognize that it is good and right for those with specialized knowledge, history and skills to use these gifts to introduce individuals to the Messiah, and that includes those ministries specifically directed to the Jewish people (1 Corinthians 9:20-22).
■We deplore the use of deception or coercion in evangelism; however, we reject the notion that it is deceptive for followers of Jesus Christ who were born Jewish to continue to identify as Jews (Romans 11:1).
■We want to make it clear that, as evangelical Christians, we do not wish to offend our Jewish friends by the above statements; but we are compelled by our faith and commitment to the Scriptures to stand by these principles. It is out of our profound respect for Jewish people that we seek to share the good news of Jesus Christ with them, and encouraging others to do the same, for we believe that salvation is only found in Jesus, the Messiah of Israel and Savior of the World.

I am slowly losing interest in you Sallow. The words of a few do not speak for he masses.

First and lastly the President is not Anti-Semetic.

Is Obama anti-Semitic? Netanyahu brother-in-law causes ruckus. - CSMonitor.com

At least not according to the Israeli Prime Minister.

In an interview with Israel Army Radio on Wednesday, Hagai Ben Artzi, the brother of Netanyahu's wife Sara, reportedly said: "it needs to be said clearly and simply: There is an anti-Semitic president in the US. It's not that Obama doesn't sympathize with [Mr. Netanyahu]. He doesn't sympathize with the people of Israel."

Netanyahu's office swifty published a condemnation: "I entirely reject the remarks of Hagai Ben Artzi."

But then again Joe the Plumber's Helper thought that just electing Mr. Obama meant the death of Israel.

What a con job.

First and lastly the President is not Anti-Semetic.

Is Obama anti-Semitic? Netanyahu brother-in-law causes ruckus. - CSMonitor.com

At least not according to the Israeli Prime Minister.

In an interview with Israel Army Radio on Wednesday, Hagai Ben Artzi, the brother of Netanyahu's wife Sara, reportedly said: "it needs to be said clearly and simply: There is an anti-Semitic president in the US. It's not that Obama doesn't sympathize with [Mr. Netanyahu]. He doesn't sympathize with the people of Israel."

Netanyahu's office swifty published a condemnation: "I entirely reject the remarks of Hagai Ben Artzi."

But then again Joe the Plumber's Helper thought that just electing Mr. Obama meant the death of Israel.

What a con job.

I do nto believe e is anti semetic. I believe he does not value the relationship with Israel as I do.....but that does not make him anti semetic...or even anti Israel for that matter.

I do not believe we should be giving financial assiatnce to China (and we do)...but that does not mean I hate the Chinese people.

Ask Benny N.

He can set you straight.

September 22, 2011

(JTA) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu thanked President Obama for his speech at the United Nations General Assembly, but the Palestinians criticized the address.

Netanyahu met with Obama at the United Nations on Wednesday afternoon after the president’s speech and reportedly expressed his appreciation for the address. The speech was praised as well by Israel’s hawkish foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman.
“I congratulate President Obama, and I am ready to sign on this speech with both hands,” Lieberman said at a news conference

Netanyahu, Lieberman praise Obama’s U.N. speech, but Palestinians pan it | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

'Nuff said?!?! :cool:

Two words, district 9.
He knows he is in deep right now, so he is politicking to the Jewish vote, the important thing for our Jewish communities to remember was his attitude towards Israel before last Tuesday.
He is anti-semetic , and that's the bottom line, for all the years the left has accused the right of being anti-Semetic, I think the blinders have been lifted and we now see who has been exposed and who has not. Vote accordingly my Hebrew friends, vote accordingly.

Two words, district 9.
He knows he is in deep right now, so he is politicking to the Jewish vote, the important thing for our Jewish communities to remember was his attitude towards Israel before last Tuesday.
He is anti-semetic , and that's the bottom line, for all the years the left has accused the right of being anti-Semetic, I think the blinders have been lifted and we now see who has been exposed and who has not. Vote accordingly my Hebrew friends, vote accordingly.

And I will put the question to you. Without the snark..without deflection..put up a policy enacted by the Obama administration that would be deemed "Anti-Israel".

Two words, district 9.

How is he antisemitic? You got an overt act? If not, :anj_stfu:.

I am slowly losing interest in you Sallow. The words of a few do not speak for he masses.

What "interest"?

What "few"?

Seriously..you guys seem to think we operate in this black and white, clean hands dirty hands world.

We don't. There are shades of grey..and guess what...COLORS!

One of the biggest problems we have today is the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. It's really nuts too. Because it involves relatively few people over a pitiful area of land. And there is no way to solve it if you go to the table with a black/white/clean hands/dirty hands world view.

Just won't happen.

All of our presidents that have held office since Israel became a country would have done and said what Obama said and did, (well, maybe not Carter).
Obama has ruffled some feathers in the Jewish community and in Israel, this has been his approach to get things rolling between Israel and the Palestinians. But wanting to include Hamas in any peace accord just isn't right.
But this time, Obama did the right thing.
But I do disagree with the thread's OP that Obama is anti-Semitic.

Last edited:
Two words, district 9.

How is he antisemitic? You got an overt act? If not, :anj_stfu:.

District 9 was over a couple of things. One..people are mad at incumbents. Two..there is a block group of people with one issue on Israel..and if they perceive you aren't on board..you don't get their vote. Sorta like the Cubans in Florida. Third, Weiner screwed the pooch in a very public way.

That and alot of people thought it was a "safe" way to send a message to Obama. Because the District is going away.

Forum List

Back