Anti RWA-ism

deaddude said:
you know this will all end with you guys getting drunk and hugging and singing Kumbaiya or whatever, and since I am the desegnated driver I can tape the whole thing and blackmail you later

Hardly. We spiked your Freska with E, man. Enjoy. And yes, you're palms really are sweating. :)

Said1 said:
Hardly. We spiked your Freska with E, man. Enjoy. And yes, you're palms really are sweating. :)
LOL, only cause we love him! :lalala:

The ClayTaurus said:
I can understand you getting upset when normal threads get jacked, but you had to have a pretty good idea what this one was going to be about.

I'm an equal opportunity slapper. :D

Good thing I'm here, to be a prime example of self control and manners for everyone.... :rotflmao:

RWA, I am going to give you some props right now. You have definitely started the most inane and inconsequential thread in internet history here.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nuc said:
RWA, I am going to give you some props right now. You have definitely started the most inane and inconsequential thread in internet history here.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was touched by the scene in ER when DR. Green left the hospital to die.

"Set the standard," He said to Carter, as he threw him the basketball for the last time. Me and Carter, are setting the standard.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
Said1 said:

Realy so thats what the taste was, not bad. Ah at least I am a happy drunk.

Pale Rider said:
Good thing I'm here, to be a prime example of self control and manners for everyone.... :rotflmao:

I couldn't agree more.
246.gif

Forum List

Back