Anti-Russian rhetoric

JMJM

Rookie
Sep 14, 2011
Anti-Russian rhetoric is no more than a tool of the political in-fighting in the USA. The fact is that when a politician doesn’t have a competitive political strategy, he tries to touch the stereotypes about Russia. Frankly speaking, I’m rather tired to hear about ostensible "Russian aggression" and "Moscow arbitrary rule". I don’t love Russians, but I strongly believe that our politicians in the first place must think about our problems and our people, and don’t try to outscore talking over "Russian threat". Wake up! Cold War is over! Stop terrifying people with Russians. You’d better draw more attention to your own failures and the interests of the American people.

What Anti Russian Rhetoric? Were you just unfrozen out of a cryogenic capsule from pre 1989? The political leadership of Russia are still venial and stupid, but Russia is no more of a current threat than Monaco.

Russia is an object lesson in how not to run an empire and an economy. But except for Vodka and Natural gas, no one cares about them much any more.

As for me, Russian Rhetoric is as much overblown and hysteric, if not more so than Italian. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS2iuCTBIm4&feature=feedlik"]На прамир[/ame]

Also,...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHO7-MMejJk&NR=1"]На прамир[/ame]

What Anti Russian Rhetoric? Were you just unfrozen out of a cryogenic capsule from pre 1989? The political leadership of Russia are still venial and stupid, but Russia is no more of a current threat than Monaco.

Russia is an object lesson in how not to run an empire and an economy. But except for Vodka and Natural gas, no one cares about them much any more.

I think he's talking about rhetoric from the U.S. that views Russia as an enemy.

(シグナチャーに書いてあるCATSって何?)

I quite understood this topic but I would like to have some idea regarding this"anti Russian rhetoric".

Really enjoyed these reviews and had a good time here too.!!!!! There are many other blogs of forums from which I have learnt a lot.

If you have some more info. and matter with different messages, then please do help us by sharing those matters publicly and give us a good treatment as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back