Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
In Africa, there are no “anti-racists” telling Africans they have no right to patrol their borders and kick out illegal immigrants.

In Asia, there are no “anti-racists” telling Asians that mixed race people are genetically superior than separate races, and the whole world should all mix together.

These kinds of social policies ONLY exist in White countries. The people that scream “diversity” and “progress” say that they are “anti-racist”.

But ONLY White countries and areas have this “racism” problem that needs to be solved with “diversity”. By “racism” problem, it is meant “White” problem.

Whenever an “anti-racist” opens their mouths, the next thing they say, is usually in support of a future where White people become a vanishing minority – which is genocide.

That’s why anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

The truth...

I like how this kids logic is all fucked up. He swears Africans are messed up but yet he wants to model social policy after them. :laugh:

Lets face facts. If White countries were not inclusive they would die out. They need the healthier gene pool, culture, and ideas of people of color.

That's rich. People of color are just a drag on white nations. I would say Indian food is about all you get. So I would do a special visa for that.

But 30 million blacks are a liability, not an asset.

And the garbage we are importing now is turning America into a shit fondue.

I like how this kids logic is all fucked up. He swears Africans are messed up but yet he wants to model social policy after them. :laugh:

Lets face facts. If White countries were not inclusive they would die out. They need the healthier gene pool, culture, and ideas of people of color.
we would be better off without you by far

Another ignorant troll thread
Not at all. The whole thing is controlled and scheduled by the western elite. It is not exactly anti-white racism but all about creating a will-less mass without origin, identity and coherence. A huge bunch of sheep for the elite to play with.

What if Odium is cultsmasher, just making an effort not to get banned?
What are you talking about
Exactly what I'd expect you to say! :eusa_think:

:badgrin:
Well stupidity gets stupid answers. Now run along anti white.
Simma down cracka
that's no way to talk to a white man nigga
Lemme powder up mah pimp hand and I'ma slappa you cracka

Simma down cracka

No one gives a shit what 'color' you are, and you most certainly are not a MAN, you pathetic, cowardly dog.

That's rich. People of color are just a drag on white nations. I would say Indian food is about all you get. So I would do a special visa for that.

But 30 million blacks are a liability, not an asset.

And the garbage we are importing now is turning America into a shit fondue.
keep-calm-you-creepy-ass-cracker.png

Simma down cracka
Thats no way to talk to a Black king cave ape.

Another ignorant troll thread
Not at all. The whole thing is controlled and scheduled by the western elite. It is not exactly anti-white racism but all about creating a will-less mass without origin, identity and coherence. A huge bunch of sheep for the elite to play with.

Take that shit to the Conspiracy Forum.
If it is not true, why are the politicians doing nothing about it, then?
Of course, they do not only do nothing but also sponsor the process.

Forum List

Back