Anti police protester refused to let cars pass, she learns her lesson quickly

I wish the cops would crack down on this fascist libtards who block traffic as a form of protest. Especially those ugly cows.

I know the cops are afraid those "peaceful" pieces of sh1t would turn violent, but at least arrest their leaders and organizers.

Some states have given the ok to just run them over if they block traffic LMFAO

I wish the cops would crack down on this fascist libtards who block traffic as a form of protest. Especially those ugly cows.

I know the cops are afraid those "peaceful" pieces of sh1t would turn violent, but at least arrest their leaders and organizers.

Not entirely true. all those laws do is remove strict liability from the driver. Normally a driver is assumed automatically to be at fault in a vehicle-pedestrian interaction. What these laws do is in the case of a protest with deliberate blocking of the vehicles path the prosecutors and jury (if it gets that far) can take into account the fact the people blocking traffic were doing so of their on volition, and things like the fear from the driver of bodily harm from others in the protest can be taken into account.

Not entirely true. all those laws do is remove strict liability from the driver. Normally a driver is assumed automatically to be at fault in a vehicle-pedestrian interaction. What these laws do is in the case of a protest with deliberate blocking of the vehicles path the prosecutors and jury (if it gets that far) can take into account the fact the people blocking traffic were doing so of their on volition, and things like the fear from the driver of bodily harm from others in the protest can be taken into account.

That was putting it in simple terms.

Blame my OCD for not being able to be simple.

Last edited:

Blame by OCD for not being able to be simple.

Well sometimes just putting things short sweet, and in simple terms tends to click with those who haven't got much of a brain left . meaning those who deny that is basically a law. We know with common sense the laws aren't going to say " Hey just run them the hell over fk uhmm" lol.

What if those people were trying to get home to their kids? Or transporting someone to the ER? Totally uncalled for. Running her over to KILL her would have been bad.

BLM's standard protest tactic is to block traffic. Most people on the road have a time issue. Some do have medical issues. Some have kids waiting. Some need to go potty. Some are low on gas. Some are going to work and being late can cause them problems. It's completely shameful that our cowardly authorities let libtards attack our quality of life in such a manner.

If that worthless piece of fat sh1t was killed, the only thing bad about it is the driver who did the world a favor would face legal problems.
The only way to run that fat-ass over, properly, would be to use a bulldozer.

Forum List

Back