Anti-outsourcing Bill Of 2010

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
We voted down the Anti-Outsourcing bill in 2010.

Was it because some people hate politics and only read pretty titles such as "Patriot Act" and "Free to Farm"?

Because the anti-outsourcing bill wasn't to end outsourcing.......It was to increase American Jobs.

It would have ended tax breaks to Corporations that outsourced and given them to American Corporations that hired AMERICAN.

Can anyone tell me why we would want to keep tax breaks for outsourcing and not let American Businesses have them? We did become great as an Industrial Nation, not as an outsourcing nation.

I do not know why we have traded away our manufacturing base for retail jobs. China is the threat of this century. They manipulate currency, violate copyright laws, and spy on us. Our trade laws are abysmal. Tax laws are not going to stop companies going...they are already gone. Financial giants like Goldman-Sachs already planning for an Asian shift in international banking. Why? Because they are a bunch of parasites. China biggest foreign lobbyist in Washington DC. Harry Reid's son is on the Chinese payroll. Traitor.

We voted down the Anti-Outsourcing bill in 2010.

Was it because some people hate politics and only read pretty titles such as "Patriot Act" and "Free to Farm"?

Because the anti-outsourcing bill wasn't to end outsourcing.......It was to increase American Jobs.

It would have ended tax breaks to Corporations that outsourced and given them to American Corporations that hired AMERICAN.

Can anyone tell me why we would want to keep tax breaks for outsourcing and not let American Businesses have them? We did become great as an Industrial Nation, not as an outsourcing nation.
Once again you misunderstand the term "outsourcing"....
There is a HUGE difference between outsourcing and "off shoring"...
For example. When an auto manufacturer decides to buy parts from a parts supplier rather than build parts itself, that is "outsourcing"....
Do you really desire to see American businesses forced to do business in a way mandated by the federal government?....

I do not know why we have traded away our manufacturing base for retail jobs. China is the threat of this century. They manipulate currency, violate copyright laws, and spy on us. Our trade laws are abysmal. Tax laws are not going to stop companies going...they are already gone. Financial giants like Goldman-Sachs already planning for an Asian shift in international banking. Why? Because they are a bunch of parasites. China biggest foreign lobbyist in Washington DC. Harry Reid's son is on the Chinese payroll. Traitor.
Agreements such as NAFTA and CAFTA in theory were good policy. In practice they SUCK.

This sentence shows you know nothing of basic politics. NAFTA openly opened that door....All parties wanted NAFTA because all parties are lead by the same Corporations. Anyone with an hour to research politics can PROVE that. But we are busy bees.

Forum List

Back