Anti-Obama Sentiment grows: Tea Party Movement Spreads To Military

LMFAO. nraforlife with just neg-repped me for this comment. I guess the fucking moron hasn't figured out that repping someone when your rep power is zero is a waste of bandwidth.

Nah sweetpea its not the amount that counts but the Thought and the Thought is that you are a worthless leftwing asshole. Hope yer BF buddy gives ya AIDS.

He says he got it from you....not surprising actually...closet cases are the worst spreaders.

So what exactly do all the government employed, taxpayer funded folks in the military who are joining the Tea Party want?

Lower taxes and less government?

lol

Sarge, you are treading the edges of sedition. When you sign up, you swear to uphold the Constitution and obey all lawful orders. I have yet to see any of the teabaggers that were intelligent enough to know what an unlawful order consisted of.

Sounds to me like the Oathkeepers are simply another group that likes to hide the nature of Treason under a name.

What happens when the lawful order violates the constitution such as shooting people who disagree with Obama or allowing Obama to go beyond his four years as president? I hope the constitution supercedes those orders because that oath to uphold the constitution makes sure that every person in the government does one thing and one thing only and that is to uphold the constitution limits on government power.

If there is disagreement between his commanding officer and the constitution then that can be settled by the supreme court which would be another level of protection.

Last edited:
Sarge, you are treading the edges of sedition. When you sign up, you swear to uphold the Constitution and obey all lawful orders. I have yet to see any of the teabaggers that were intelligent enough to know what an unlawful order consisted of.

Sounds to me like the Oathkeepers are simply another group that likes to hide the nature of Treason under a name.

What happens when the lawful order violates the constitution such as shooting people who disagree with Obama or allowing Obama to go beyond his four years as president? I hope the constitution supercedes those orders because that oath to uphold the constitution makes sure that every person in the government does one thing and one thing only and that is to uphold the constitution limits on government power.

If there is disagreement between his commanding officer and the constitution then that can be settled by the supreme court which would be another level of protection.

These, of course, are imminent fantasies of yours.

Are you off your meds? I served a very long time in the military, and I doubt that you have anything to worry about with the services, ihef.

Forum List

Back