Anti-Obama Billboard Stirs Controversy

It looks like the dealership owner is being targeted for attack based on his sign.

The Anti-Defamation League says its problem with Wolf's billboard is that it uses religious imagery to stereotype all Muslims, and the organization wants it removed.

"It was the religious message that drew our attention," Joyce Rubin with the ADL said. "By linking an image of a turban and a robe and a reference to the Fort Hood tragedy, the suggestion was made that this was somehow a Muslim responsibility and not the responsibility of an individual."

Billboard about Obama sparks outrage

Tell ya what cock smoker, we'll put the people who threatened to kill the dealership employees in jail, right after we put the people who showed up with signs about watering the tree of liberty and carrying assault weapons to health care rallies where the president was at.

Sound good to you ya fucking 'tard?

Not very much lib tolerance in this posting. Carrying firearms is kinda a protected Second Amendment thingy you know. "Watering The Tree Of Liberty" is a very historical statement by Thomas Jefferson. None the less you feel that Obama protesters need to go to prison for re-stating it?

1065. Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826). Respectfully Quoted: A Dictionary of Quotations. 1989

Now THAT is lib hate people!!!!! :eek:

Hey penis puffer.......the reason there isn't much "lib tolerance" in my post is because I'M NOT A FUCKING LIBERAL! I served for 20 years in the Navy, voted Republican over 50 percent of the time and consider myself an independent.

Like I said in another post.........there are a lot of posters ON THIS BOARD who like to quote others to prove their points. Only trouble is, they end up taking half of the quote and use it out of context.

The full quote is "the Tree of Liberty must quite often be watered with the blood of tyrants", and his sign said "it's time for the Tree of Liberty to be watered".

Now......given what the full quote is, as well as what the intent of it was when said, are you going to tell me that he was thinking of taking a water hose to it?

I'm guessing he was calling Obama a tyrant, and calling for his non existence.

But.....apparently you don't. I'm guessing it's because of your lobotomy.

So you think that particular protester should be thrown in prison for his protest and his choice of signage at said protest?

So you think that particular protester should be thrown in prison for his protest and his choice of signage at said protest?

No. I'm wondering why they wanted to persecute Code Pink for their ad in the paper that said "General Petraeus OR General Betray Us?", yet want to say that the tree of liberty protester and the douchebag with the billboard are just "exercising free speech".

Code Pink didn't call for Petraeus' execution nor his firing.

I guess in this economy car dealers have to re-invent themselves to drive sales. While the billboard is stupid I wholly respect his right to freedom of speech. I especially appreciate his comments to Fox 31. It's not everyday an ignorant redneck screams:

I DON'T HAVE THE FIRST FUCKING CLUE!

I take that back......we see it on here everyday.

.....with *every* post you make! Yes, indeed we do! :woohoo: :woohoo:

No. I'm wondering why they wanted to persecute Code Pink for their ad in the paper that said "General Petraeus OR General Betray Us?", yet want to say that the tree of liberty protester and the douchebag with the billboard are just "exercising free speech".

Code Pink didn't call for Petraeus' execution nor his firing.

I'm not going to defend the muslim reference at the top of that sign. I don't know if anything of the sort is true or not. But, it did get the desired effect by posting it. I pissed off you liberal zealots, and I get pleasure at pissing off liberals.

As far as the birth certificate issue, well, it's a commonly known fact obama has never shown anything yet that irrefutably proves where he was born. Yes I know there's a lot of obama worshipers out there that would LOVE this issue to GO AWAY. Well, sorry, but it won't go away until somehow someone lays their hands on some proof, and makes it known to the whole country.

Yo........Pole Rider..........I didn't say SHIT about a birth certificate.

Wanna answer the question prior to going on a fucked up idiot rant?

I'm not going to defend the muslim reference at the top of that sign. I don't know if anything of the sort is true or not. But, it did get the desired effect by posting it. I pissed off you liberal zealots, and I get pleasure at pissing off liberals.

As far as the birth certificate issue, well, it's a commonly known fact obama has never shown anything yet that irrefutably proves where he was born. Yes I know there's a lot of obama worshipers out there that would LOVE this issue to GO AWAY. Well, sorry, but it won't go away until somehow someone lays their hands on some proof, and makes it known to the whole country.

It's amazing how much the libs flail over the birth certificate issue. It's almost like they are uber desperate to silence any questioning out of fear that their Messiah may be outed as unqualified to be POTUS.

Tell ya what cock smoker, we'll put the people who threatened to kill the dealership employees in jail, right after we put the people who showed up with signs about watering the tree of liberty and carrying assault weapons to health care rallies where the president was at.

Sound good to you ya fucking 'tard?

Not very much lib tolerance in this posting. Carrying firearms is kinda a protected Second Amendment thingy you know. "Watering The Tree Of Liberty" is a very historical statement by Thomas Jefferson. None the less you feel that Obama protesters need to go to prison for re-stating it?

1065. Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826). Respectfully Quoted: A Dictionary of Quotations. 1989

Hey penis puffer.......the reason there isn't much "lib tolerance" in my post is because I'M NOT A FUCKING LIBERAL! I served for 20 years in the Navy, voted Republican over 50 percent of the time and consider myself an independent.

Like I said in another post.........there are a lot of posters ON THIS BOARD who like to quote others to prove their points. Only trouble is, they end up taking half of the quote and use it out of context.

The full quote is "the Tree of Liberty must quite often be watered with the blood of tyrants", and his sign said "it's time for the Tree of Liberty to be watered".

Now......given what the full quote is, as well as what the intent of it was when said, are you going to tell me that he was thinking of taking a water hose to it?

I have noted quite often on internet discussion forums that the most flaming rants come from teen agers who pretend to be adults for cred purposes. :lol: If in fact you did serve in the US Navy than thank you for your service.

I am ready to water the tree of liberty myself. There is a great selection of tyrants out there. I am glad that we dedicated conservatives piss you off so much. It tells us a lot about how scared the opposition really is.

Yo........Pole Rider..........I didn't say SHIT about a birth certificate.

Wanna answer the question prior to going on a fucked up idiot rant?

He won't respond to the people who make a practice out of shoting holes in his birther conspiracies.

So I guess you just got a stray round.

The nice thing about birther stray rounds is they pack as much punch as a wiffle ball.

It's amazing how much the libs flail over the birth certificate issue. It's almost like they are uber desperate to silence any questioning out of fear that their Messiah may be outed as unqualified to be POTUS.

Actually we (meaning the libs AND conservatives who think this birther issue is stupid) have been pretty consistent with out statement:

"Win a court case."

Having failed to do so, it is not our side that is flailing.

Okay, now go ahead and spout off your talking points about how you'll never get a fair trial with the crooked court system or whatever bullshit excuse you need to excuse the utter failure that is the birther movement.

Yep. It's us that's flailing alright.

*Edit to add*:

It's not exactly true that a "birther lawyer" hasn't one a single case since this started. Orly Taitz actually has won one case since taking up the birther mantle. That case was against fellow birther, Phil Berg, in a slander suit. Burg probably would have had more success if he had not asked for billions in damages (I am not kidding on that).

Last edited:
**cough, cough** ... Bull shit ... **cough, cough**

nice try, but everyone knows that's a lie.

$1259025700717.jpg

Real republicans and thoughtful conservatives think Birthers are a joke on wheels and are embarrassed by them.

**cough, cough** ... BULL SHIT ... **cough, cough**

Nice try, but everyone knows that's a lie.

Actually, she nailed it.

People like you are cartoons.

Since the Rhodes v. McDonald case, Pale no longer enthusiastically responds to the posters who pointed out how idiotic the birther movement was.

He simply ignores the indisputable facts that are made on this issue.

And accuses us of having the major legal problem.

Flail?

lol ...

The Birfer movement has been flailing for a year and a half now.

Flail?

lol ...

The Birfer movement has been flailing for a year and a half now.

Now don't be too hard on them.

By the count on here:

Docket | Obama Conspiracy Theories

The birthers are only 0-54.

Joke time!

Q: How do you drive a Birther mad?
A: Put him in the oval office and tell him the President's Kenyan Birth Certificate is hidden in the corner.

Q. What's the solution to the Birther problem?
A. Live ammo for Civil War reenactments.

$haha Im creating dynamic IMAGES!!1!.jpg

I have noted quite often on internet discussion forums that the most flaming rants come from teen agers who pretend to be adults for cred purposes. :lol: If in fact you did serve in the US Navy than thank you for your service.

I am ready to water the tree of liberty myself. There is a great selection of tyrants out there. I am glad that we dedicated conservatives piss you off so much. It tells us a lot about how scared the opposition really is.

Listen douchebag, a teenager isn't capable of rants like mine. Ya gotta get chewed out by a Master Chief to learn that.

Was also HMFIC here at the Amarillo MEPS from '99 - 2002.

By the way, speaking of "dedicated conservatives", they came out with a GOP litmus test based on Reagan.

Guess what? If Reagan took the test today, HE'D FAIL AND NOT BE A REPUBLICAN!

Nope, just more proof that the GOP is factionalizing itself.

Forum List

Back