Anti-Newscorp mass hysteria

..,. is starting to sound like "Kill the Witch!!!" mobs. :razz:

What next? Let's burn Murdoch at the stake? Let's all get our pikes, pitchforks, and torches, and head to Fox News headquarters?

Take a xanax folks. :D

lieberals live in a mob mentality kind of world... hate rich bankers? get on a bus and storm their homes. ya know what I'm talkin about?:cuckoo:

NO, hardly anyone ever knows what you're talking about. If there's a mob menatality out there, it's coming from the TP side. What's next, a night rally with torches and pitchforks before they storm the castle? :lol::lol:

What next? Let's burn Murdoch at the stake? Let's all get our pikes, pitchforks, and torches, and head to Fox News headquarters?

lieberals live in a mob mentality kind of world... hate rich bankers? get on a bus and storm their homes. ya know what I'm talkin about?:cuckoo:

NO, hardly anyone ever knows what you're talking about. If there's a mob menatality out there, it's coming from the TP side. What's next, a night rally with torches and pitchforks before they storm the castle? :lol::lol:

LOL, I'm not even sure she knows what she's talking about most of the time. Mob mentality it is not, a hope that the Murdoch empire implodes is accurate. Too much media under the control of one man - conservaitve or liberal - is dangerous.

I knew NewsCorp was using the 911 victims before but this is ridiculous...Thats' ok, nothing come before the Murdoch. He can lawbreak in a single bound and render his supporters opinionless with his spine removal vision

You knew that? Really? Wow. Because, as of this moment, it remains an accusation, with no actual evidence to support it.

Except closing the doors on the entire company...but like I said he renders his supporters opinion less. Packing up and closing the doors on your most profitable company during a scandal looks:

A) Totally normal or
B) Suspicious

*Watch how the Murdoch renders his minion unable to form an opinion either way*

He shut the company because the police had the evidence of NotW journalists hacking the phones of murder victims, their war dead, and celebrities. No one has produced any evidence - other than a claim from an ex NY cop. I'm not saying he's lying but how does he remember from 10 years ago exactly which media called him? If he has notes, great, he can send copies to the inquiry and the FBI and let them investigate but ... right now... there is no fucking evidence.

In this country - like in the UK - we have a burden to prove guilt.

LOL, I'm not even sure she knows what she's talking about most of the time. Mob mentality it is not, a hope that the Murdoch empire implodes is accurate. Too much media under the control of one man - conservaitve or liberal - is dangerous.

I can honestly understand why people would like to see Murdoch toppled.... but wanting his 'empire' to 'implode'? You realize that implosion would be bad for many ordinary people, right? The law of unintended consequences is a good one to consider.

And I do agree that no individual, or group, or political party should have too much influence over the media.

This whole clusterfuck happened because UK politicians and police were scared of the media. And that is fundamentally wrong.... we cannot have a media that threatens politicians or police officers to keep them from doing their jobs.

Alright, DAMNIT!!! WHO BLABBED?

I can honestly understand why people would like to see Murdoch toppled.... but wanting his 'empire' to 'implode'? You realize that implosion would be bad for many ordinary people, right? The law of unintended consequences is a good one to consider.

And I do agree that no individual, or group, or political party should have too much influence over the media.

This whole clusterfuck happened because UK politicians and police were scared of the media. And that is fundamentally wrong.... we cannot have a media that threatens politicians or police officers to keep them from doing their jobs.

We agree, to a degree. Some accept collateral damage as a necessary evil, in war and in peace. Others seem to enjoy collateral damage, I'm glad to see you recognize it for what it is - harmful to innocents.

That said, if the empire implodes a vacuum will take it's place and will soon be replaced by new and hopefully diverse publishers and producers willing to provide news seperate from editorials, and jobs will be available for those displaced.

Even if Murdoch should be exonerated it's time for more people to recognize one person, or one corporation, controlling the vast amount of media as does NewsCorp is dangerous.

There is a group of leftwing hackers active in the US called "anonymous" who claimed responsibility for hacking Sarah Palin'e E. Mail. This is a serious violation but the left wimg media just snickers about it as long as a republican is the target and they get the stories and the bumbling federal law enforcement agencies don't seem to care as long as republicans are the targets. Nobody can unscramble the convoluted laws about privacy in the UK but people like Soros and Huffington lead their minions by the nose with pretend hysterical opinions about Murdoch.

There is a group of leftwing hackers active in the US called "anonymous" who claimed responsibility for hacking Sarah Palin'e E. Mail. This is a serious violation but the left wimg media just snickers about it as long as a republican is the target and they get the stories and the bumbling federal law enforcement agencies don't seem to care as long as republicans are the targets. Nobody can unscramble the convoluted laws about privacy in the UK but people like Soros and Huffington lead their minions by the nose with pretend hysterical opinions about Murdoch.

The Sarah Palin Email hacker is now sitting behind bars:
Sarah Palin E-mail Hacker Sentenced to 1 Year in Custody | Threat Level | Wired.com

Stop lying liar.

The Sarah Palin Email hacker is now sitting behind bars:
Sarah Palin E-mail Hacker Sentenced to 1 Year in Custody | Threat Level | Wired.com

Stop lying liar.

Surely now he will stop playing the victim...just kidding :lol:

Forum List

Back