Anti Muslim Hysteria in the School. Parents Prefer Ignorance to Learning

Show that Christianity isn't taught historically? That would mean you are asserting that History doesn't cover the latter Roman times, the Middle Ages, the Rennaissance, and the Reformation. Show that those things are not taught.

What the fuck is wrong with you left wing morons? Has the butthurt you suffer from affected your ability to read?
so....you cannot show me that those things have not been taught but rather you name call. Low IQ, eh?

No. The left wants to ban Christian teaching but allows Islam. Is that too tough for you?

Well....to clarify....both Liberalism and Islam require submission, the bending of the neck and the knee to their doctrines.
Islam, Christianity and the alt right require submission. Liberalism opposes submission.

Oh really?
It sure seems that many Liberals are submissive to being slowly overtaken by those with higher rates of crime, higher rates of intolerance, and higher rates of idiocy.

Hysteria strikes deep in the heart of New Jersey. Supposedly this is a liberal and enlightened state, but even here, the Anti-Muslim bigotry and propaganda has taken hold, largely due to the frenzy that has been wiped up by ( I refuse to say President) Trump and the complicacy of Fox News.
Islamic indoctrination in Chatham! A Fox News fantasy | Editorial

Selected excerpts:

And what is behind this??

The fact is that....

Chatham Parents Question Emphasis on Islam in 7th Grade 'World Cultures and Geography" Class

However, there is no corroborating information to support the claim that Islam is being promoted of Christianity or given favorable treatment, except. But that does not stop the right wing media from making that claim:

Allegations of Islam Indoctrination in Schools Spread to New Jersey - NJ Spotlight

This has got to stop. The children are being caught up in the web of fear and ignorance, and being used as pawns in the war on Islam. The parents are afraid that they will develop an interest in another religion and -god forbid they want to purse it- it would be the end of the world and that is just as stupid as stupid gets.
Schools should be a place of fact, not fiction, well, except maybe in literature class, which they probably don't even have any more. Too many kids come out of high school not knowing the basics properly (like how to make a budget, cook, count, read...) to be wasting time on voodoo and myths.
Cutting out education about other cultures only breeds more ignorance.
Ya, because the problem with Islam these days is that we don't know enough about it. :cuckoo:
Well yes, that's your problem with it :biggrin:
Hysteria strikes deep in the heart of New Jersey. Supposedly this is a liberal and enlightened state, but even here, the Anti-Muslim bigotry and propaganda has taken hold, largely due to the frenzy that has been wiped up by ( I refuse to say President) Trump and the complicacy of Fox News.

Selected excerpts:

The fact is that....

Chatham Parents Question Emphasis on Islam in 7th Grade 'World Cultures and Geography" Class

However, there is no corroborating information to support the claim that Islam is being promoted of Christianity or given favorable treatment, except. But that does not stop the right wing media from making that claim:

Allegations of Islam Indoctrination in Schools Spread to New Jersey - NJ Spotlight

This has got to stop. The children are being caught up in the web of fear and ignorance, and being used as pawns in the war on Islam. The parents are afraid that they will develop an interest in another religion and -god forbid they want to purse it- it would be the end of the world and that is just as stupid as stupid gets.
Schools should be a place of fact, not fiction, well, except maybe in literature class, which they probably don't even have any more. Too many kids come out of high school not knowing the basics properly (like how to make a budget, cook, count, read...) to be wasting time on voodoo and myths.
Ya, because the problem with Islam these days is that we don't know enough about it. :cuckoo:
Calling your opponent ignorant to score some points has always been the domain of those who have no real foundation on which to build their argument. That could be your problem. :cool:
That's pretty ironic coming from you.

Another Troll heard from. Instead of reading and responding to everything that I posted, you cherry pick one sentence and try, unsuccessfully, to use it against me. You jackass Muslim basher should be on the IS payroll as recruiters,

It's risky business to support the influx of those from a culture with many Sharia law supporters, many anti-West sentiments, and who have some people who commit terrorism, behead Gays, and stone Women.

How is it trolling to state such?
It's trolling because you are not making an attempt to engage in a meaningful discussion of the topic by addressing the issues that I raised. Rather, you are just spewing fear and bigotry and ignorantly painting all of Islam with a broad brush

Oh it's I who aren't engaging in a meaningful discussion, while you just call everything that doesn't fit with your egalitarian views as ignorant, bigotry, and fear, over, and over again.

Please do give us a list to why we should import Muslim immigrants?

So Sharia Law can spread into our society?

So those with anti- Western values can spread into our society?

So terrorism can spread into our society?

So beheadings of Gays can spread into our society?

So stonings of Women can spread into our society?

So lack of productivity can spread into our society?

So low IQ's can spread into our society?
Hating people you don't know because of where they come from is ignorance and bigotry. Don't want to be called out? Don't participate in that bs!!
So you have no list and just felt the need to throw some schoolyard insults around. Got it.
Schoolyard insults? That too is pretty ironic coming from you.

What the fuck is wrong with you left wing morons? Has the butthurt you suffer from affected your ability to read?
so....you cannot show me that those things have not been taught but rather you name call. Low IQ, eh?

No. The left wants to ban Christian teaching but allows Islam. Is that too tough for you?

Well....to clarify....both Liberalism and Islam require submission, the bending of the neck and the knee to their doctrines.
Islam, Christianity and the alt right require submission. Liberalism opposes submission.

I used to think you're a fool.....

....now, my opinion of you is far lower.

1. "Alt Right" is a made up term to infuse you fools with your marching orders.

2. Liberalism is the oppression that demands all bow to big government....and if one refuses to bake a cake to the liking of the tyrants, you'll be put our of business,and...the first amendment notwithstanding, be slapped with a gag order.

Soooo....how do I end this and make you comfy? With a 'sieg heil'?

Why aren't you wearing your brown shirt in the avi?

Thanks for replying to that. I didn't know where to begin to reply to such nonsense.

Calling your opponent ignorant to score some points has always been the domain of those who have no real foundation on which to build their argument. That could be your problem. :cool:
That's pretty ironic coming from you.
Whom did I call ignorant?

Last edited:
It's risky business to support the influx of those from a culture with many Sharia law supporters, many anti-West sentiments, and who have some people who commit terrorism, behead Gays, and stone Women.

How is it trolling to state such?
It's trolling because you are not making an attempt to engage in a meaningful discussion of the topic by addressing the issues that I raised. Rather, you are just spewing fear and bigotry and ignorantly painting all of Islam with a broad brush

Oh it's I who aren't engaging in a meaningful discussion, while you just call everything that doesn't fit with your egalitarian views as ignorant, bigotry, and fear, over, and over again.

Hating people you don't know because of where they come from is ignorance and bigotry. Don't want to be called out? Don't participate in that bs!!
So you have no list and just felt the need to throw some schoolyard insults around. Got it.
Shut up, clown. :biggrin:

2. Liberalism is the oppression that demands all bow to big government....and if one refuses to bake a cake to the liking of the tyrants, you'll be put our of business,and...the first amendment notwithstanding, be slapped with a gag order.

Thanks for replying to that. I didn't know where to begin to reply to such nonsense.

And thank you for that post.

Even at a glance one can see that an avi putting two concepts that are syncretic, shows that the poster is uneducated, and, in fact, a moron.

One can hardly be patriotic, an adherent to the America of the Founders, and be a progressive....as these are individuals who refuse to honor or adhere to the Constitution.

...as in this by an early Progressive, Teddy Roosevelt:
Theodore Roosevelt had little regard for the limits the Constitution imposed on the presidency. In the United Mine Workers strike in 1902, Roosevelt threatened to order the army to run the coal mines.

Well known is TR's outburst, when told the Constitution did not permit the confiscation of private property: "To hell with the Constitution when the people want coal!"

Less well known is that at one point TR summoned General John M. Schofield, instructing him: "I bid you pay no heed to any other authority, no heed to a writ from a judge, or anything else except my commands." (p. 138) "33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask," by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.

King Theodore the First, I guess.

Thank you for proving my points.

But you are a clown who can't back anything up properly. If it's true, it's not an insult, it's an observation. Sorry to have hurt your feelings, princess. :lol:

Even at a glance one can see that an avi putting two concepts that are syncretic, shows that the poster is uneducated, and, in fact, a moron.

One can hardly be patriotic, an adherent to the America of the Founders, and be a progressive....as these are individuals who refuse to honor or adhere to the Constitution.

Theodore Roosevelt had little regard for the limits the Constitution imposed on the presidency. In the United Mine Workers strike in 1902, Roosevelt threatened to order the army to run the coal mines.

Well known is TR's outburst, when told the Constitution did not permit the confiscation of private property: "To hell with the Constitution when the people want coal!"

Less well known is that at one point TR summoned General John M. Schofield, instructing him: "I bid you pay no heed to any other authority, no heed to a writ from a judge, or anything else except my commands." (p. 138) "33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask," by Thomas E. Woods, Jr.

Contrary to popular belief, the U.S Founding Fathers were tougher on Corporations than the U.S has been in more recent times.

I for one happen to support regulating business heavily in threatening them for hiring Illegals, and outsourcing jobs, as this erodes American livelihood.

But, this article proves the U.S Founding Fathers were for more regulations, than present America.

What The Founding Fathers Thought About Corporations | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Back in the days of the Founding Fathers, corporations could only exist for 20-30 years and could only deal in one commodety.
After the nation’s founding, corporations were granted charters by the state as they are today. Unlike today, however, corporations were only permitted to exist 20 or 30 years and could only deal in one commodity, could not hold stock in other companies, and their property holdings were limited to what they needed to accomplish their business goals. And perhaps the most important facet of all this is that most states in the early days of the nation had laws on the books that made any political contribution by corporations a criminal offense. When you think about it, the regulations imposed on corporations in the early days of America were far harsher than they are now.

Selected excerpts:

Most Americans know little to nothing about Islam, polls have found, yet have a negative view of the faith. Most don't know any Muslims personally, and say they aren't interested, or don't know whether they want to learn more about the world's second-largest religion.
This is the challenge facing U.S. educators. And as if that weren't bad enough, among this happily ignorant population are some tin foil hats who actually believe their children are being indoctrinated into Islam, by our public schools. And Fox News is happy to put them on air, completely uncontested.

Two mothers from the New Jersey suburb of Chatham, Libby Hilsenrath and Nancy Gayer, recently went on Tucker Carlson's Fox show to complain that a simple cartoon that teaches about Islam is indoctrinating their 7th graders, in a story feverishly embraced by conservative media.

Reasons they are appalled: The cartoon teaches the five pillars of the faith: "The first pillar means to believe in God. And he is the only God. And the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him is his messenger." It ends with a kid accompanying his Muslim friend to watch him pray. And as homework, students had to fill in the blanks about Islamic beliefs: "There is no god but BLANK and BLANK is his messenger."

Other conservative outlets also ran wild with it, falsely claiming that Christianity is banned from being taught in Chatham schools.

The fact is that....

State law requires all major world religions to be taught by the eighth grade, from Christianity to Sikhism, as teaching staff later explained exhaustively at a packed school board meeting.

Children are not being indoctrinated! They are being taught about a religion. People need to have this knowledge in this modern, mobile and diverse world to overcome fear and ignorance.
One parent alleges that her some was not allowed to present information on his Christian beliefs because it was considered proselytizing." At the same time, she considers the instruction on Islam to be proselytizing."

The Chatham story has been extensively covered in conservative media like Breitbart, the far-right World Net Daily, and most prominently on Fox News. But it is has received little coverage in the mainstream press. The coverage on conservative outlets includes false allegations like Christianity is banned from being taught, and it often does not include comment from the district officials themselves.

I am thinking we are way to paranoid about anti Muslim sentiment. I don't want to see anyone hurt, but fearing anti Muslim backlash, given the facts about Islam and human nature, I dare say most of us aren't focusing on that as an major concern.

But you are a clown who can't back anything up properly. If it's true, it's not an insult, it's an observation. Sorry to have hurt your feelings, princess. :lol:
So you say.

Contrary to popular belief, the U.S Founding Fathers were tougher on Corporations than the U.S has been in more recent times.

I for one happen to support regulating business heavily in threatening them for hiring Illegals, and outsourcing jobs, as this erodes American livelihood.

But, this article proves the U.S Founding Fathers were for more regulations, than present America.

What The Founding Fathers Thought About Corporations | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Back in the days of the Founding Fathers, corporations could only exist for 20-30 years and could only deal in one commodety.
After the nation’s founding, corporations were granted charters by the state as they are today. Unlike today, however, corporations were only permitted to exist 20 or 30 years and could only deal in one commodity, could not hold stock in other companies, and their property holdings were limited to what they needed to accomplish their business goals. And perhaps the most important facet of all this is that most states in the early days of the nation had laws on the books that made any political contribution by corporations a criminal offense. When you think about it, the regulations imposed on corporations in the early days of America were far harsher than they are now.

You should read the article with a more critical eye.
1. It makes the same point about corporations several times
2. It claims to be about the Founding Fathers, yet they are not the most quoted
3. The source is Leftwing, meaning anti-capitalism, which gives pause to any seeking the truth.

Oh...and yes, King John did save Europe.

[.

I'm rather Fascist in my beliefs, and I believe that Capitalism sells out to so called Cultural Marxism, as they profit off of importing illegal immigrants for cheap labor, selling Gays wedding apparel, selling Abortions by Hospital Capitalists, selling Liberalism, and degeneracy in Hollywood, and the media.

I think Fascism gets a unfair rap, sure I'm anti-Nazi for their crimes.

However Fascists were by no means the most prolific mass murderers.
As I outlined below in the below thread.

Fascism killed less than Capitalism, Communism, or Monarchy, but takes more heat for it.

You should read the article with a more critical eye.
1. It makes the same point about corporations several times
2. It claims to be about the Founding Fathers, yet they are not the most quoted
3. The source is Leftwing, meaning anti-capitalism, which gives pause to any seeking the truth.

Oh...and yes, King John did save Europe.

As a Polish American, I'm quite well versed in the Soviet era, in many ways it was bad, of course, there was lack of freedom, oppression, anti-religion, and a stagnant economy.

This includes 10's of thousands of Poles killed for resisting the Soviet regime, and this goes on into the 1980's when Polish priest Popieluszko was killed.

However, on the whole it was more Nationalistic, and Socially right wing, than modern Capitalist Poland.

Gays were not allowed to have parades in Soviet Poland, there were almost no immigrants, everyone drove a Polish car, the economy was not controlled largely by foreigners, and Jews were barred from holding positions of power.

These are things that have actually become quite more Liberal in modern Capitalist Poland, as opposed to Soviet Poland.

[.

I'm rather Fascist in my beliefs, and I believe that Capitalism sells out to so called Cultural Marxism, as they profit off of importing illegal immigrants for cheap labor, selling Gays wedding apparel, selling Abortions by Hospital Capitalists, selling Liberalism, and degeneracy in Hollywood, and the media.

Fascism killed less than Capitalism, Communism, or Monarchy, but takes more heat for it.

"I think Fascism gets a unfair rap,"

You couldn't be more wrong.
You could try...but you wouldn't succeed.

I'm an American by choice, and the comparing the Founders with your nonsense is fairly simple:

a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

or

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

There is no difference in desired outcome for society between Fascism, Nazism, Communism, Liberalism, Socialism or Progressivism.

The results of collectivist regimes is covered here:

21MR9Z6EKNL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression"
by Jean-Louis Panné (Author), Andrzej Paczkowski (Author), Karel Bartosek (Author), Jean-Louis Margolin (Author), Nicolas Werth (Author), Stéphane Courtois (Author)

Wise up.

[.

"I think Fascism gets a unfair rap,"

You couldn't be more wrong.
You could try...but you wouldn't succeed.

I'm an American by choice, and the comparing the Founders with your nonsense is fairly simple:

a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

or

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

There is no difference in desired outcome for society between Fascism, Nazism, Communism, Liberalism, Socialism or Progressivism.

The results of collectivist regimes is covered here:

21MR9Z6EKNL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression"
by Jean-Louis Panné (Author), Andrzej Paczkowski (Author), Karel Bartosek (Author), Jean-Louis Margolin (Author), Nicolas Werth (Author), Stéphane Courtois (Author)

Wise up.

This study supports that as much as 30 million have been killed by the Capitalist USA since WW2.

That's actually about how many the Nazi Fascists killed.

Study: US regime has killed 20-30 million people since WW2

So, how would that make the Capitalist USA so morally superior over Nazi Germany?

Forum List

Back