Anti Muslim Hysteria in the School. Parents Prefer Ignorance to Learning

A well crafted appeasement piece, maybe. If you don't want to teach your children the realities of today's Islam, they'll be walking around without a clue of what's going on in the world. Were the American couple taken captive while backpacking through Afghanistan from your family? There is nothing peaceful about a religion that allows the men to beat their women and cover them with a dark sheet.
I see that this is hopeless and pointless. You're so obtuse that you can't seem to get a single point that I'm making. Either that or you pretend not to. Instead, you resort to a straw man logical fallacy by assigning an argument to me that I didn't make so that you can shoot it down and claim victory. In this case, you're claiming that I have argued against teaching kids the realities and dangers of the world which I never did. What I did do is to argue in favor of teaching a balanced and objective portrayal of various cultures and religions, most of which have a dark side-and that includes Christianity. I argued against demonizing an entire religion for the actions of some. I stand by everything that I said. Your kind makes the world a more dangerous place by promoting fear and ignorance.
Ignorance is not realizing that muslims want the whole world to be sharia. WWIII has already started and it's a religious war.
Your kind makes it easier for Muslims to spread their barbaric ideology through appeasement and willful blindness.
It seems that it is unrealistic to expect that you can do anything others than regurgitate right wing, bigoted talking points. You're a broken record. Do you have a brain of your own at all? It's you who are blind to your own bigotry and faulty logic.
Wrong again, I realize that I don't like Muslims. And I'm sure that the feeling is mutual. Where they come from, I would have been beheaded a long time ago for my views. And you as well just for being a kafir. And the only thing they regret is not being able to do that in our country.
So if criticizing Islam gets me called names by an appeaser like you, so be it. You can't handle the truth so you make me the problem in your mind. Ya, that's it, I'M the problem with Islam. LOL!
I don't know.... I think you need to go there to prove it.
So now you need some proof all of a sudden? :lol:

I see that this is hopeless and pointless. You're so obtuse that you can't seem to get a single point that I'm making. Either that or you pretend not to. Instead, you resort to a straw man logical fallacy by assigning an argument to me that I didn't make so that you can shoot it down and claim victory. In this case, you're claiming that I have argued against teaching kids the realities and dangers of the world which I never did. What I did do is to argue in favor of teaching a balanced and objective portrayal of various cultures and religions, most of which have a dark side-and that includes Christianity. I argued against demonizing an entire religion for the actions of some. I stand by everything that I said. Your kind makes the world a more dangerous place by promoting fear and ignorance.
Ignorance is not realizing that muslims want the whole world to be sharia. WWIII has already started and it's a religious war.
Your kind makes it easier for Muslims to spread their barbaric ideology through appeasement and willful blindness.
It seems that it is unrealistic to expect that you can do anything others than regurgitate right wing, bigoted talking points. You're a broken record. Do you have a brain of your own at all? It's you who are blind to your own bigotry and faulty logic.
Wrong again, I realize that I don't like Muslims. And I'm sure that the feeling is mutual. Where they come from, I would have been beheaded a long time ago for my views. And you as well just for being a kafir. And the only thing they regret is not being able to do that in our country.
So if criticizing Islam gets me called names by an appeaser like you, so be it. You can't handle the truth so you make me the problem in your mind. Ya, that's it, I'M the problem with Islam. LOL!
I have always needed proof, but I especially need proof that they would cut off your head.

I have always needed proof, but I especially need proof that they would cut off your head.
It was pre-destined from before the BB, that much is self-evident. :lmao:

It was pre-destined from before the BB, that much is self-evident. :lmao:
Only if it actually happens.

Well, I crafted a well thought out and reasonable response to your last post. I refrained from directly calling you out on the clear shallowness of your inane viewpoint. You in turn make it clear that you prefer to wallow in ignorance and worse, want the children to remain ignorant, fearful, and hateful of others who are different. You are clearly beyond the reach of logic and reason. I almost feel sorry for people like you. I would just ignore you and go on my way if it were not for the fear that you might be responsible in some way for the education and development of young people, and the knowledge that your ilk make the world a more dangerous and hostile place for humanity
A well crafted appeasement piece, maybe. If you don't want to teach your children the realities of today's Islam, they'll be walking around without a clue of what's going on in the world. Were the American couple taken captive while backpacking through Afghanistan from your family? There is nothing peaceful about a religion that allows the men to beat their women and cover them with a dark sheet.
Your kind makes the world a more dangerous place by promoting fear and ignorance.

More, and more people are living in fear, in the wake of Islamic terrorism.

Why should we tolerate that?
Another Troll heard from. Instead of reading and responding to everything that I posted, you cherry pick one sentence and try, unsuccessfully, to use it against me. You jackass Muslim basher should be on the IS payroll as recruiters,

It's risky business to support the influx of those from a culture with many Sharia law supporters, many anti-West sentiments, and who have some people who commit terrorism, behead Gays, and stone Women.

How is it trolling to state such?
It's trolling because you are not making an attempt to engage in a meaningful discussion of the topic by addressing the issues that I raised. Rather, you are just spewing fear and bigotry and ignorantly painting all of Islam with a broad brush

LOL....

Regressive parasite believes it's possible to have a "meaningful discussion" with bed wetting leftist parrots like him.

hitler-bird.gif

To the left, teaching by Islam in schools is ok, but teaching Christianity or just about any other religion is banned.

That's some fucked up hypocrisy right there.
Show that Christianity isn't taught historically? That would mean you are asserting that History doesn't cover the latter Roman times, the Middle Ages, the Rennaissance, and the Reformation. Show that those things are not taught.

To the left, teaching by Islam in schools is ok, but teaching Christianity or just about any other religion is banned.

That's some fucked up hypocrisy right there.
Show that Christianity isn't taught historically? That would mean you are asserting that History doesn't cover the latter Roman times, the Middle Ages, the Rennaissance, and the Reformation. Show that those things are not taught.

What the fuck is wrong with you left wing morons? Has the butthurt you suffer from affected your ability to read?

Well, I crafted a well thought out and reasonable response to your last post. I refrained from directly calling you out on the clear shallowness of your inane viewpoint. You in turn make it clear that you prefer to wallow in ignorance and worse, want the children to remain ignorant, fearful, and hateful of others who are different. You are clearly beyond the reach of logic and reason. I almost feel sorry for people like you. I would just ignore you and go on my way if it were not for the fear that you might be responsible in some way for the education and development of young people, and the knowledge that your ilk make the world a more dangerous and hostile place for humanity
Your kind makes the world a more dangerous place by promoting fear and ignorance.

Because extremists aren't muslims. It's like saying we should fear christians because their extremists perform mass shootings.

If you clump muslims in the same group as extremists/terrorists you are only heightening tensions between cultures.
When was the last time Christians killed for their religion. The crusades?
That's the point, they aren't killing for their religion. Just like terrorists aren't killing for Islam. They are killing because of their distorted perception of the faith. In this county, Christian extremists present a greater threat to our citizens, statistically.

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men

The funny part is, the sniveling pole smoking bed wetting "militant" (criminal) atheists and pseudo intellectual nihlists are the sort of "people" those parasites want to kill the most, but Christian and decent people carry guns in the US, so their attacks generally only go for long terms in shit hole countries and places like commiefornia.

Hysteria strikes deep in the heart of New Jersey. Supposedly this is a liberal and enlightened state, but even here, the Anti-Muslim bigotry and propaganda has taken hold, largely due to the frenzy that has been wiped up by ( I refuse to say President) Trump and the complicacy of Fox News.
Islamic indoctrination in Chatham! A Fox News fantasy | Editorial

Selected excerpts:

Most Americans know little to nothing about Islam, polls have found, yet have a negative view of the faith. Most don't know any Muslims personally, and say they aren't interested, or don't know whether they want to learn more about the world's second-largest religion.
This is the challenge facing U.S. educators. And as if that weren't bad enough, among this happily ignorant population are some tin foil hats who actually believe their children are being indoctrinated into Islam, by our public schools. And Fox News is happy to put them on air, completely uncontested.

Two mothers from the New Jersey suburb of Chatham, Libby Hilsenrath and Nancy Gayer, recently went on Tucker Carlson's Fox show to complain that a simple cartoon that teaches about Islam is indoctrinating their 7th graders, in a story feverishly embraced by conservative media.
And what is behind this??

Reasons they are appalled: The cartoon teaches the five pillars of the faith: "The first pillar means to believe in God. And he is the only God. And the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him is his messenger." It ends with a kid accompanying his Muslim friend to watch him pray. And as homework, students had to fill in the blanks about Islamic beliefs: "There is no god but BLANK and BLANK is his messenger."

Other conservative outlets also ran wild with it, falsely claiming that Christianity is banned from being taught in Chatham schools.

The fact is that....

State law requires all major world religions to be taught by the eighth grade, from Christianity to Sikhism, as teaching staff later explained exhaustively at a packed school board meeting.

Children are not being indoctrinated! They are being taught about a religion. People need to have this knowledge in this modern, mobile and diverse world to overcome fear and ignorance.
One parent alleges that her some was not allowed to present information on his Christian beliefs because it was considered proselytizing." At the same time, she considers the instruction on Islam to be proselytizing."

Chatham Parents Question Emphasis on Islam in 7th Grade 'World Cultures and Geography" Class

However, there is no corroborating information to support the claim that Islam is being promoted of Christianity or given favorable treatment, except. But that does not stop the right wing media from making that claim:

The Chatham story has been extensively covered in conservative media like Breitbart, the far-right World Net Daily, and most prominently on Fox News. But it is has received little coverage in the mainstream press. The coverage on conservative outlets includes false allegations like Christianity is banned from being taught, and it often does not include comment from the district officials themselves.

Allegations of Islam Indoctrination in Schools Spread to New Jersey - NJ Spotlight

This has got to stop. The children are being caught up in the web of fear and ignorance, and being used as pawns in the war on Islam. The parents are afraid that they will develop an interest in another religion and -god forbid they want to purse it- it would be the end of the world and that is just as stupid as stupid gets.
Schools should be a place of fact, not fiction, well, except maybe in literature class, which they probably don't even have any more. Too many kids come out of high school not knowing the basics properly (like how to make a budget, cook, count, read...) to be wasting time on voodoo and myths.
Cutting out education about other cultures only breeds more ignorance.
Ya, because the problem with Islam these days is that we don't know enough about it. :cuckoo:
Well yes, that's your problem with it :biggrin:

Another Troll heard from. Instead of reading and responding to everything that I posted, you cherry pick one sentence and try, unsuccessfully, to use it against me. You jackass Muslim basher should be on the IS payroll as recruiters,

It's risky business to support the influx of those from a culture with many Sharia law supporters, many anti-West sentiments, and who have some people who commit terrorism, behead Gays, and stone Women.

It's trolling because you are not making an attempt to engage in a meaningful discussion of the topic by addressing the issues that I raised. Rather, you are just spewing fear and bigotry and ignorantly painting all of Islam with a broad brush

Oh it's I who aren't engaging in a meaningful discussion, while you just call everything that doesn't fit with your egalitarian views as ignorant, bigotry, and fear, over, and over again.

Please do give us a list to why we should import Muslim immigrants?

So Sharia Law can spread into our society?

So those with anti- Western values can spread into our society?

So terrorism can spread into our society?

So beheadings of Gays can spread into our society?

So stonings of Women can spread into our society?

So lack of productivity can spread into our society?

So low IQ's can spread into our society?

So we can change the face, and culture of our society?

Oh it's I who aren't engaging in a meaningful discussion, while you just call everything that doesn't fit with your egalitarian views as ignorant, bigotry, and fear, over, and over again.

Hating people you don't know because of where they come from is ignorance and bigotry. Don't want to be called out? Don't participate in that bs!!

Because extremists aren't muslims. It's like saying we should fear christians because their extremists perform mass shootings.

If you clump muslims in the same group as extremists/terrorists you are only heightening tensions between cultures.
When was the last time Christians killed for their religion. The crusades?
That's the point, they aren't killing for their religion. Just like terrorists aren't killing for Islam. They are killing because of their distorted perception of the faith. In this county, Christian extremists present a greater threat to our citizens, statistically.

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men

If you count the 9/11 terrorist attacks, than no Christian terrorists haven't killed more than Islamic terrorists in the USA in the past 20 years.

If we look at proportions, then the proportions are way off.

But, the 9/11 terrorist attacks might be child's play, what if one of them brings a dirty bomb into the USA?

I think we are playing with fire.

BTW, I'm rather Agnostic, so I'm definitely no Christian extremist, despite being raised in the Catholic faith.

Hating people you don't know because of where they come from is ignorance and bigotry. Don't want to be called out? Don't participate in that bs!!

Most of the better Muslims are more like Whites, like Tatars, or Bosniaks.

I'd actually rather have Tatars in my nation, than Jews.

It's the Middle-Eastern, North African, East African, and South Asian Muslims that are more concerning.

Why do they seem to be able to behead, and stone Women without much reaction from the masses in response?

There must be either a strong apathy, or support among those who don't participate in such actions, if they don't seem to react properly to these horrible actions.

For those who say "Don't judge" the masses for the actions of "The Evil few"

Look at Nazi Germany, they killed millions, and did so by "The Evil few" rather than a majority of Germans.

However, much like in the case in many Muslim nations, as was in Nazi Germany, the public doesn't care enough to stop "The Evil few"

So, absolutely in such conditions the evil few ruin for everyone, be it Nazis, or ISIS.

So, why oh why should we just sit back, and bring in questionable people?

That's why.

Those are his fellow travelers, the sort of people who buy into government cults of personality that oppress everyone else.

They probably blame colonialism for the low IQ scores of Muslim nations.

But, what about the case of Turkey?

Turkey wasn't colonized, it was actually at one time a massive imperial power.

How come Turkey didn't end up like Germany in terms of intellectual production, or wealth?

I mean the Ottoman Empire actually had more lands under their control than Germany did, thus was a bigger player in colonial resources.

So, what stopped them from producing what Germany had?

I don't believe that hate has anything to do with it.

Forum List

Back