anti-israel sentiment of the democratic party, and why i cant support them.

I know I am not Jillian, but.....
oddly enough...there are elements of the above that I have always agreed with.
I am not entirely sure that there requires EQUAL territory for both, but some return to previously agreed borders makes sense....pre '67 perhaps, or maybe even back to '48 at the ceasefire lines.
I also agree with an internationalized Jerusalem - and if Israel had agreed to it in '81, so would have Arafat.
I also agree that the US invest in palestine to the same extent we invest in Israel, but only if they truly renounce violence and effectively eliminate it.

Thanks for the Reply. I think equal terriroty is a necessary gesture considering how pals percieve the creation of Israel. It's a healthy first step.

It's too bad that the giant bitches who would rather call me an antisemite and block me have no interest in trying to find a workable solution. Again, It just goes to show how a dominant culture will STRIVE to rationalize their own ascended perch. The historic irony of the players involved is truly rich.

NO Shit, but groups with significant influence in Palestine (Hamas and Islamic Jihad) won't accept it. All they will accept is the Jewish Israelis committing mass-suicide!
Maybe that wouldn't be true, if Israel tried----or offered.

too bad you cannot fathom how embracing of pals would minimize the radical element exactly like how OUR AMERICAN interaction with the black population in assuring their EQUALITY has provided a drastic reduction in the social discontent of their perspective of America.

But.. I guess some people kinda like having the excuse to remain dominant around... lord knows how whites in the south reacted.. certainly isnt reflective of Israel.. nope. never. that would be antisemetic.
Sorry, but I don't understand your comment or it's relevance.

Would you care to clarify??

Hell the Pals demanded Israel leave the "occupied" territories and then when they did BITCHED they shouldn't have. Israel has bent over backwards for these tools and the response has been more rockets more suicide attacks and kidnapped soldiers.

I wonder if any of you caught this on Sunday?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chi-antisemitism_thinksep30,0,699568.story

chicagotribune.com
THE RESURGENCE OF ANTI-SEMITISM
NO HATRED SO COMMON

By Russell Working

September 30, 2007

Imagine you're walking down Michigan Avenue when a madman in soiled pajamas and a tinfoil Viking hat strides up. He hands you a photocopied cartoon of an ogre with a Star of David on his chest. The creature is devouring a baby. You speed up. So does your new friend. He mutters: Hey, buster, listen up. See, it's all their fault. These wars? They're to blame. The Holocaust? They brought it on. They bake the blood of children into matzos. They use "Tom and Jerry" cartoons, Lions Clubs and AIDS to dominate the world. You know who I mean: The Jews.

So how to deal with this fellow? A) Secure him a professorship at a leading university. B) Hire him to produce a television series. C) Appoint him to a position of power and allow him to deliver policy speeches to UN agencies. D) All of the above.

If you answered "D," you are on to something. Or so one is tempted to conclude when considering the resurgence of the ancient madness known as anti-Semitism. In its scope, anti-Semitism is rare among Earth's infinite hatreds. Hutus exterminated Tutsis in Rwanda, Christians are targeted in China and Iraq, and Muslims see persecution in many lands, from India to France to the U.S. Discrimination is a daily fact of American life, not just for blacks but for Asians, Latinos and Native Americans.

But few hatreds unite such a vast range of establishment voices worldwide. The perfidy of the Jews is espoused by Syrian authors, Lebanese TV anchors, Italian cartoonists, Egyptian newsmen and heads of state from Malaysia to the Mediterranean. And it is coming home to roost once again in Europe.

Matthias Kuentzel, a German scholar who has traced the influence of Adolf Hitler in the Muslim world, says Judeophobia is at its worst level since the Nazi era. The Middle East conflicts fuel anger at Israel, but this is more than just frustrated people blowing off steam.

It is a demonology that encompasses all Jews, wherever they live or whatever their stand on Israel. It is an "infrastructure of the soul" for those who embrace it, Kuentzel says....

LOL :lol: learn some history son! :cuckoo:

Here are the examples:
(1) Parition Plan of '48 - The reaction was war to complete what Hitler started ensued.
(2) Osla/Camp David Accords! - Reactions was not accepting the deal and waging the Intifadas.
(3) Pull out of Gaza - Reaction the terrorist Hamas organization used it to launch daily missile attacks into civilian population; used it to oust the "moderate" Palestinian movement; and to persecute, rob and murder the tiny Christian population in Gaza.

Maybe people wouldn't think you were so ignorant, if you actually read on the topics you talked about!

Sorry, but I don't understand your comment or it's relevance.
Would you care to clarify??

Im making a direct comparison between how israle COULD incorporate pals into their society and reduce the general social agitation of the pals much like America did when our blacks reacted to being marginalized.

Tricky, I know. but history offers many interesting things to consider.

LOL :lol: learn some history son! :cuckoo:

Here are the examples:
(1) Parition Plan of '48 - War to Complete what Hitler started ensued.
(2) Osla/Camp David Accords! Reactions was not expectancy and the Infidadas
(3) Pull out of Gaza - Reaction the terrorist Hamas used it to launch daily missile attacks into civilian population; used it to oust the "moderate" Palestinian movement; and to persecute, rob and murder the tiny Christian population in Gaza.

Maybe people wouldn't think you were so ignorant, if you actually read on the topics you talked about!

How the hell old are you to be calling me "son" ? I have been "Reading on" this issue since WWII. How about you??? I don't beleive I asked for any samples. but you dropped the ball in providing them.

1. That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.

2. Simply didn't work, and did you forget to complete your sentence (or thought)?

3. yes, they reacted that way because inmediately upon pulling out of Gza "Officially", they started sending sortees back into Gaza. and lastly, to my knowlege, The only ones who think I am "Ignorant" about this are those "like you" who are Israeli-lovers and think they can do no wrong.

BTW, your rep post was a sensless as your open forum posts.--- Why did you bother???

Hell the Pals demanded Israel leave the "occupied" territories and then when they did BITCHED they shouldn't have. Israel has bent over backwards for these tools and the response has been more rockets more suicide attacks and kidnapped soldiers.
There was "A" soldier kidnapped in Gaza, true. but the two claimed to have been kidnapped in Lebanon were actually caprured while INVADING Lebanon. What other ones have their been???

Im making a direct comparison between how israle COULD incorporate pals into their society and reduce the general social agitation of the pals much like America did when our blacks reacted to being marginalized.

Tricky, I know. but history offers many interesting things to consider.
OK, I went back to reconoider, and I get your point.

QUOTE=doniston How the hell old are you to be calling me "son" ? I have been "Reading on" this issue since WWII. How about you???

:lol: All those years and still so little knowledge on any topic you speak about. :rofl:

I am 29! :eusa_dance:

QUOTE=doniston I don't beleive I asked for any samples. but you dropped the ball in providing them.

Here is what you asked.

Originally Posted by GHook93
NO Shit, but groups with significant influence in Palestine (Hamas and Islamic Jihad) won't accept it. All they will accept is the Jewish Israelis committing mass-suicide!

Quoted: Doniston

That sounds like asking for proof. I know its foreign to you, but presenting proof to your arguments is much much more effective then stating a baseless bigoted opinion.

1. That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.
Sure it does! The Israelis tried and agreed to create the FIRST Palestinian State in history right off the bat!

2. Simply didn't work, and did you forget to complete your sentence (or thought)?
Getting 95% of what your requesting is a great deal. I am a salesman. I always go in high on the price and low on the spiffs. The customer usually counters and we come to an agreement. The Pals never countered or even tried to negotiate. Instead they started war. Negotiations are about give and take, especially when you are the weaker side of the negotiations.

3. yes, they reacted that way because inmediately upon pulling out of Gza "Officially", they started sending sortees back into Gaza.
:lol: They pulled out of Gaza leaving behind building and established areas. Don't try to twist it with you baseless propaganda. At least post a source if your going to make such statements. You asked if the Israelis tried and this is a crystal clear example in recent times!

and lastly, to my knowlege,
The only ones who think I am "Ignorant" about this are those "like you" who are Israeli-lovers and think they can do no wrong.
:rofl: I love it when a person proves your point when responding to your post. I guess that -28 is another Jewish conspiracy against the Great Philosopher Doniston!

Sorry Son you have been :eusa_silenced:!!!

:bowdown:

Hey, when in doubt there is always a definition to ignore, eh hook?

29? WOW... no wonder you are pussy enough to block me.

:lol: All those years and still so little knowledge on any topic you speak about. :rofl:

I am 29! :eusa_dance:

Here is what you asked.

That sounds like asking for proof. I know its foreign to you, but presenting proof to your arguments is much much more effective then stating a baseless bigoted opinion.

Sure it does! The Israelis tried and agreed to create the FIRST Palestinian State in history right off the bat!

Getting 95% of what your requesting is a great deal. I am a salesman. I always go in high on the price and low on the spiffs. The customer usually counters and we come to an agreement. The Pals never countered or even tried to negotiate. Instead they started war. Negotiations are about give and take, especially when you are the weaker side of the negotiations.

:lol: They pulled out of Gaza leaving behind building and established areas. Don't try to twist it with you baseless propaganda. At least post a source if your going to make such statements. You asked if the Israelis tried and this is a crystal clear example in recent times!

:rofl: I love it when a person proves your point when responding to your post. I guess that -28 is another Jewish conspiracy against the Great Philosopher Doniston!

Sorry Son you have been :eusa_silenced:!!!

:bowdown:
If you want response to this garbage, try posting it including the questions you are referring to.

and

HAH HAH, do you really beleive you can or have silenced me with your juvenile crap?

If you want response to this garbage, try posting it including the questions you are referring to.
:wtf:
Man you really are old! :D I broke down your whole post phrase by phrase. I guess you have trouble reading the part where it says quoted in you old age.

HAH HAH, do you really beleive you can or have silenced me with your juvenile crap?
Grandpa, your speech is jibberish, worse than my 2 year son! Silencing you would be in your besty interests! :eusa_think:

:wtf:
Man you really are old! :D I broke down your whole post phrase by phrase. I guess you have trouble reading the part where it says quoted in you old age.

Grandpa, your speech is jibberish, worse than my 2 year son! Silencing you would be in your besty interests! :eusa_think:
You might have broke it down but it wasn't posted that way, all it contained was you assinine answers WITHOUT the questions or the quotes you were answering. and I am not about to go flitting from post to post trying pair your answers with my questions.

You have just joined the crowd

.........................................."

You might have broke it down but it wasn't posted that way, all it contained was you assinine answers WITHOUT the questions or the quotes you were answering. and I am not about to go flitting from post to post trying pair your answers with my questions.
You didn't have to I did it for u! :cuckoo:

You have just joined the crowd
Yep I'm new, but smart guys like me add so much! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back