Anti-Israel festival

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Op-ed: Israeli films' Oscar nomination related to international obsession with vilifying Jewish state

"The two documentaries selected to represent us at the Hollywood Olympics slander Israel. While the films are well-made, we can suspect that their nomination does not stem from international recognition of the Jewish state's filmmaking abilities, but from an international obsession with shaming it. The films blend in nicely with the ongoing condemnation of Israel festival abroad. Behind the compliments and the gold statuettes hides a desire to smear Israel.

The Israeli film industry could have produced movies about exploding buses or a settler family that was massacred in the middle of the night by a Palestinian, but it chose to support the other side."

Anti-Israel festival - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

t2042.gif

Op-ed: Israeli films' Oscar nomination related to international obsession with vilifying Jewish state

"The two documentaries selected to represent us at the Hollywood Olympics slander Israel. While the films are well-made, we can suspect that their nomination does not stem from international recognition of the Jewish state's filmmaking abilities, but from an international obsession with shaming it. The films blend in nicely with the ongoing condemnation of Israel festival abroad. Behind the compliments and the gold statuettes hides a desire to smear Israel.

The Israeli film industry could have produced movies about exploding buses or a settler family that was massacred in the middle of the night by a Palestinian, but it chose to support the other side."

t2042.gif

LOL...as "goy who likes to villify israel" that article sure gave me a "moral boost".

now, if you and yours can stop whining for a minute, perhaps you can re-explain how "goy" and "goyim" are not derogatory terms. it does seem to be used in a bit of a kikeish way in the article,

Last edited:
Seal, how are you holding up on your disposable diapers?

t2042.gif

LOL...as "goy who likes to villify israel" that article sure gave me a "moral boost".

now, if you and yours can stop whining for a minute, perhaps you can re-explain how "goy" and "goyim" are not derogatory terms. it does seem to be used in a bit of a kikeish way in the article,

t2042.gif

Really, you can't see the difference between the term 'goy' and '****' you fuckin inbred monkey haha :lol:

Fuck dude. Some of the anti-zionists here at least have some intelligence, but you my friend, have none.

I will "help" The use of the term "goy" can be perjorative,
but usually is not. It is a bonafide word which means "NATION"
in Hebrew ---in usage it usually referred to OTHER NATIONS or
or the persons thereof----something like ALIENS . Sometimes
it was used to refer to Israel as a nation, too. All a matter of
context. As a kind of slang usage it could be perjorative ----one
example is referring to a jew as a "goy" could mean he is not
acting like a jew ---particularly in reference to custom and religious
observance -----or--it could be used when ---in context --of simply
referring to non jews in a negative manner.

the word "JEW" is not a perjorative either except when used
by an islamo nazi pig-----

see? all very simple

the word ****, or Wop or **** is always
a perjorative word -------sometimes passed in
humorous circumstances

t2042.gif

Why don't you start by explaining why you use the word "****" when WHINING about the word "Goy"?

:doubt:

The word "Goy" is from the Bible, in case you didn't know. And it means "Any nation which is not Israel".

It has nothing offensive in it. you CHOSE to see it as an offensive word.

You can bring out 1000 videos which show nothing but ignorance, but fact is, that if those would have been movies telling of suicide bombings, the Camel desaster, or Muslim agression towards Jews in Israel, it would not have been nominated.

Only self-lathing material is Oscar accepted. Because you people simply love to bash Israel. Fact it, you know it's true!

The word "Goy" is from the Bible, in case you didn't know. And it means "Any nation which is not Israel".

Which is no different than you "choosing" to see all criticism of Israel as being anti-semitic.

You can bring out 1000 videos which show nothing but ignorance, but fact is, that if those would have been movies telling of suicide bombings, the Camel desaster, or Muslim agression towards Jews in Israel, it would not have been nominated.

Only self-lathing material is Oscar accepted. Because you people simply love to bash Israel. Fact it, you know it's true!
See what I mean?

What we know is true, is that you refuse to blame Israel for anything it does to deserve criticism.

t2042.gif

Really, you can't see the difference between the term 'goy' and '****' you fuckin inbred monkey haha :lol:

Fuck dude. Some of the anti-zionists here at least have some intelligence, but you my friend, have none.

i speak neither heebish (origin of "goy") nor yiddish (origin of "****") but my understanding ot the words is that jews used "goy" to distinguish people who were not jews from people who were jews and used the word "****" to distinguish themselves themselves as jews rom those who were not. basicaloly, that is the difference and other than some nuance, they are essentially have the same practical meaning. my only suggestion to you would be to consult a hymie lexicographer to explain the origins and meanings and semantics of both terms.

my inclination, personally, is not to make such distinction, but it does seem to be a past practice in discussing issues of this nature. lipush is the person who introduced the article.

by the way, "****" is not an offensive term. i only use it to distinguish you all from the goyim, doncha know?

LOL...sheesh...you people are just contrary.

Hollywood leftist have more sympathies toward muslims in general

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig]Rapture Ready: The Christians United for Israel Tour - YouTube[/ame]

AT LEAST YOU HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE RIGHT...UNTIL THE RAPTURE

Last edited:

schindler's list (7 academy awards)
sophie's choice (5 academy awards)

and that is just off the top of my head. if i used your reasoning, and judging from the results, one could actually say that "the jews own hollywood."

you people defend the genocide and war crimes being commited by the barbaric JEWISH state at all costs.

i speak neither heebish (origin of "goy") nor yiddish (origin of "****") but my understanding ot the words is that jews used "goy" to distinguish people who were not jews from people who were jews and used the word "****" to distinguish themselves themselves as jews rom those who were not. basicaloly, that is the difference and other than some nuance, they are essentially have the same practical meaning. my only suggestion to you would be to consult a hymie lexicographer to explain the origins and meanings and semantics of both terms.

my inclination, personally, is not to make such distinction, but it does seem to be a past practice in discussing issues of this nature. lipush is the person who introduced the article.

by the way, "****" is not an offensive term. i only use it to distinguish you all from the goyim, doncha know?

LOL...sheesh...you people are just contrary.
It would be fun to see the expression on Seal's face if the Muslims called him what they call Infidels if only Seal understood Arabic, Farsi, or some language spoken by South Asian Muslims. I don't think he would be too happy with their description of him, but at least he would still have his head in this country. Meanwhile, speaking of movies........
http://www.jewishjournal.com/tomstopics/item/israeli_movie_wins_top_prize_at_palm_springs_film_fest

Which is no different than you "choosing" to see all criticism of Israel as being anti-semitic.

We have a base to our point of view, Seal does not.

See what I mean?:cool:

True.

schindler's list (7 academy awards)
sophie's choice (5 academy awards)

and that is just off the top of my head. if i used your reasoning, and judging from the results, one could actually say that "the jews own hollywood."

you people defend the genocide and war crimes being commited by the barbaric JEWISH state at all costs.

NONE OF THOSE MOVIES WERE ISRAELI!

Israeli movies are Oscar worth material only when they bash Israel.

And I will defend Israel at all costs, NO MATTAR the circumstances, because that is my country, the BEST COUNTRY, and I will gladly do anything to defend it (from haters and scums and bashers!)

True.

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back