Anti-islam filmmaker donated million dollars to obama campaign

Remember......and they want to repeat this lie over and over again all of these acts are in response to.......let me get this right.....I've only heard them say it over and over again but Alzheimers is setting in.......an offensive video caused all of this.......along with comments by Mitt Romney!!!

So that is the party line. Offensive videos caused this. Not neglect by the Obama Administration and not collusion with terrorists in some sort of Arab Spring drive for Democracy all over the Middle-East.

And Susan Rice said 30 seconds ago on Meet the Depressed said that

....Obama took the fight to al Qaeda.....we have decimated al Qaeda.

That film is pretty pathetic. Maybe they're just really pissed because Obama killed Osama. Osama was like one of their founding fathers, wasn't he? And Obama and his peeps keep running around triumphantly trumpeting that coup.

Last edited:
OBAMA took money from both this Anti-Islam filmmaker and Bill Maher who mocked Mohamed and called the Koran a book of lies????? Where are the demands from liberals that he return the money and Bow, then apologize for his HATE FILLED CAMPAIGN?? Hate crimes hate crimes!!!!!! ARREST HIM!!! HATE CRIMES~

The Left/concerned trolls and Papa Obama apologists
only throw free speech when it fits their political needs

In this case, to cover for Papa Obama's failed Arab Spring
they look to blame a movie. Let them, the left is only hurting
their re-election chances.

Romney called it right!
He looked very Presidential

From the Waffle. Funny. Now, Waffle, get ready as I flip you over for Dr. House.
\
Neo, on this Obama is right. There was no apology. Romney does not get free speech.

I get to say what I want, and you get to tell me that I am an idiot. Romney does not get that.

Osama is dead, Obama is ahead, and we better get our act together if we want Romney to win.

The Mohammed movie and the embassy attacks: Romney betrays free speech. - Slate Magazine

Now to Sunday football.

from the waffle maker......Comical.............

Weird.

Most of the time, snapper is telling the lie that President Obama is Islam. Now she says he's anti-Islam.

Its so hard to keep up with all the rw lies.

Beheadings are against the law in the U.S. Imagine if they weren't...

I hate to think what would happen if the laws in this country were even more in favor of far right "christian" attitudes than they are now.

Sharia law would be better for all here eh? Especially the gays :eusa_whistle:

The Papa Obama apologists
are in full spin mode and sadly, they try to pin the blame on free speech

Romney Was Right

Mitt Romney was right to blast the living bleep out of Barack Obama for the Cairo Embassy's apology to the crazed crowds in Egypt. The apology was perfectly in keeping with the entire tenor of this administration from Day One.

Worse, reports are that even with the anniversary of 9/11 coming up, Obama had not attended his daily intelligence briefiing for the whole week leading up to the attacks.

Today, Obama criticized those who killed our personnel in Libya, but made no mention of the goons who scaled our embassy walls in egypt. Nor did he say a word in defense of free speech.

More later -- but for now, let's just let this be clear: Obama is a pathetic excuse for a president, and he has populated his administration with leftists who excuse and sometimes even defend terrorists while blaming America first. Disgusting.

Neo, on this Obama is right. There was no apology. Romney does not get free speech.

I get to say what I want, and you get to tell me that I am an idiot. Romney does not get that.

Osama is dead, Obama is ahead, and we better get our act together if we want Romney to win.

The Mohammed movie and the embassy attacks: Romney betrays free speech. - Slate Magazine

Now to Sunday football.

from the waffle maker......Comical.............

The desperation of Papa Obama apologists
to spin his Arab Spring failure is a never ending
comedy - Slate magazine- the tool shows his real colors

Libyan president: 'No doubt' attack 'preplanned'

Like his economy, the spin the Papa Obama apologists push on his current Middle East failure
is falling apart.

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back