Anti-Islam ads on NYC buses. Whose side are you on?

That was answered in Post #s 513, 516, 522, and 527. Now you're just trolling and harrassing. This discussion has worn out.

Once again, let me know when you are willing to do what you demand others do. It's pretty sad how insecure you are in your knowledge base.
That was answered in Post #s 513, 516, 522, and 527. Now you're just trolling and harrassing. This discussion has worn out.

And I don't "demand" anybody do anything. What they do is up to them.
Once again, let me know when you are willing to do what you demand others do. It's pretty sad how insecure you are in your knowledge base.

"Once again" you've been reported for harassment. Copy/pasting badgering posts. If that;s not harassment, then harassment doesn't exist. You've got 2 strikes on you now. I wouldn't push it.

Pointing out that you aren't practicing what you're preaching isn't harassment there sport.
STRIKE 3! Report # 3. You need not address me any more. I have you on IGNORE. I won't be seeing any more of your posts.

And I don't "demand" anybody do anything. What they do is up to them.

"Once again" you've been reported for harassment. Copy/pasting badgering posts. If that;s not harassment, then harassment doesn't exist. You've got 2 strikes on you now. I wouldn't push it.

Pointing out that you aren't practicing what you're preaching isn't harassment there sport.
STRIKE 3! Report # 3. You need not address me any more. I have you on IGNORE. I won't be seeing any more of your posts.

I'm devastated. Let me know if you ever grow some self confidence and want to actually discuss a topic.

Forum List

Back