Anti-immigration / racist speeches

(smile) Now we can add liar to your list ;)

Wishful thinking on your part. We all know how much you like to make stuff up without evidence, exactly the problem with the modern day GOP.

LOL....now you presume to speak for "everyone"...son you ain't all that...
Have you found the right HC Bill yet kid?

ObamaCare is three bills. Pick any one of them and quote the provisions which prove your death panels claim in that topic. You had plenty of time to do so, and were asked multiple times. Of course, it's because they aren't there why you were unable to post the evidence.

Last edited:
For racist speeches, you can start with just about anything that comes out of Newt Gingrich's mouth.

Google "food stamp president".

Also, Mitt Romney's "free stuff" commentary on why he lost the election.

What exactly is "racist' about the term food stamp president other than Chris Matthews claiming it to be so. Or racist about the free stuff comment. I don't see racism in either and I'd love to have you point the racism out.

One must separate the two. Legal immigrants versus illegal immigrants. And it's not that I don't have a heart.

I understand why people run from their countries. Hell's bells put me in Tierra del Fuego, I'm running up all of South America to hit Canada jacked to get here.

But what do we do? How do we make it better?

For racist speeches, you can start with just about anything that comes out of Newt Gingrich's mouth.

What exactly is "racist' about the term food stamp president other than Chris Matthews claiming it to be so. Or racist about the free stuff comment. I don't see racism in either and I'd love to have you point the racism out.

Romney says Obama won re-election by promising ‘gifts’ to blacks, Hispanics and young voters.

Obama won because he gave gifts to darkies.

When I found out that the people in Ohio were getting $138. per person in food stamps.....

well gee whiz everyone voted for Obama.

No brainer.

Wishful thinking on your part. We all know how much you like to make stuff up without evidence, exactly the problem with the modern day GOP.

ObamaCare is three bills. Pick any one of them and quote the provisions which prove your death panels claim in that topic. You had plenty of time to do so, and were asked multiple times. Of course, it's because they aren't there why you were unable to post the evidence.

Good lord you are thick.

Its your ego, I get that.

As shown I never claimed anything was called a "Death Panel", that is something you ascribed to me, sorry kid.

Second, we all know that there is an unelcted panel that will decide treament for patients, call it whatever you like ;)

Now , get the right healthcare Bill...are you happy about the Public Option?

Romney says Obama won re-election by promising ‘gifts’ to blacks, Hispanics and young voters.

See other post.

$138 a month. Why would you vote for anyone but Obama?

I'm sorry but I don't see the racism in Romney saying that Obama had given gifts to different voter blocks. Darkies is your word , not Romney's.

Good lord you are thick.

Its your ego, I get that.

As shown I never claimed anything was called a "Death Panel", that is something you ascribed to me, sorry kid.

Second, we all know that there is an unelcted panel that will decide treament for patients, call it whatever you like ;)

Now , get the right healthcare Bill...are you happy about the Public Option?

In Britain they apparently send you on a "pathway". They decide you are almost ready to die and then go "pathway".

And they kill you.

A born and bred white conservative Republican .

:rolleyes: Ah, another 'Republican' whose life mission is to tell everyone why the GOP is so bad, huh? :rolleyes:

Why do you liberals love this little act so damn much? No one buys it.

Did Romney use the word "darkies," or are YOU the racist?

Hello me no speaky no English very good.

I am a college student that is in year 3 of a 1 year program. I need help to pass my college degree so I need you guys to give me racist American speeches against people coming into your country without permission, because that is racist.

In my country goats are allowed to invade your home. They can eat your food they are like little children but they poop everywhere. Now gypsies, those scumbags should be burned at the stake, especially gypsies from Uzbekistan and Turkey. The Uzbeks are the scum of the Earth just like the GOP from what I have been told by the BBC.

Now you have great leaders like Jesse Jackson Jr that knows how to make a good living in Chicago and Washington DC. What does DC stand for? It must be some racist thing or something.

Well, send me your racist American speeches here so that I can someday graduate and get a job at the bank.

Igor

Well, yeah, I do not think that several phrases by Matt Romney can be treated as racist remarks. What is more, I have to find a whole speech transcript not just one sentence...

The video of the last public speech by Pierce plays a better role and I thank you for it. But actually, too, I do not know whether that's a real so called hate speech but I haven't listened to the whole speech so maybe it would fit the category.
But maybe you know where it's possible to find a transcript of the speech? I myself found only some quotes from this speech but not a transcript of the whole speech x//

Its hard to find hate speech these days, isnt it. Maybe the US isnt as racist as some people would like you to believe.

I don't have any specific suggestions but the most fertile ground for openly hateful race/culture based tirades would be to look into sermons made by various right wing preachers against the Muslims.

Forum List

Back