Anti-Immigration Bigot Kills One Indian and Injures Two Other People in Kansas

Ironic thread. I am FOR gun control. And pro death penalty. Appose illegal immigrants. What this evil person did is inexcusable. Regardless of were you stand on the immigration issue. Slaughtering unarmed people that were no threat to you deserves the death penalty. No, it won't bring back the dead. Neither will forgiveness.

but other than that, this is a non story, compared to all the Americans murderd by illegal aliens...
I doubt he would ever write a title like this when an illegal alien (they are not immigrants) murders one of his fellow Americans.

but other than that, this is a non story, compared to all the Americans murderd by illegal aliens...
I doubt he would ever write a title like this when an illegal alien (they are not immigrants) murders one of his fellow Americans.
I was juror on a trivial case of a drunk man beating another drunken man. Both happened to be illegal aliens, neither had any excuses. So, the plaintiff remains here (drunken broken down old sexual retch), the defendant (a drunken young testosterone driven jealous alpha male) was found guilty of assault, will serve less than a year and will be deported to Mexico. All the time and resources taken up on this, plus we needed an Spanish/English interpreters. Nobody here spoke English. Not the witnesses, not the plaintiff or defendants. Even the police needed interpreters. So, I am left a little addled and worse for wear. And wondering, "how is "diversity" a good thing"?

Here's another victim, this time a Sikh man is killed:
Sikh man shot in Seattle draws international empathy

There is the possibility that in both cases the victims were believed by the shooters to be Muslim, but the only clear fact seems that both shooters said something like "go back to your own country" before opening fire.

Did anyone else notice at the end of the linked article it stated the headline to the article had been clarified to show reports he shouted go back to your country were unconfirmed?

Did anyone else notice at the end of the linked article it stated the headline to the article had been clarified to show reports he shouted go back to your country were unconfirmed?
Interesting. Does that make the crime excusable?

Forum List

Back