Anti-Immigration Bigot Kills One Indian and Injures Two Other People in Kansas

Kansas man who killed Indian worker shouted 'go back to your country'

Attacks on foreigners have greatly increased since Trump was elected. They do not usually lead to death, sometimes they are of a violent nature. Sometimes they are just verbal abuse, I know of one case personally, never made the papers.

I don't think the attacks on Jewish cemetaries and synagogues are particular to the Trump-era, they have happened all throughout the 20th century in the USA, although there does seem to be an increase lately, likely a by-product of the various neo-Nazi groups which support Trump. Although they also get a bit a love back from Drumpf, for example when he doesn't mention Jews in relation to the Holocaust, even though his focus is not on hating Jews.

On the other hand, the anti-immigrant doctrine is a key part of Trumpism.
I wonder if this plays on the psyche of foreigners from the middle East. contemplating moving to the US...?

TRUMP: "I'm in favor of people coming into this country legally."

As long as they are white, rich and well educated?

That's not what he said, brainless bigot.

Its not so much what he says, its what he does, and has said in the past and how he has acted in the past.
It's not what he says... Unless it's something negative from the past that he's said, that you've cherry picked...
Confirmation bias much?

Attacks on foreigners have greatly increased since Trump was elected. They do not usually lead to death, sometimes they are of a violent nature. Sometimes they are just verbal abuse, I know of one case personally, never made the papers.

I don't think the attacks on Jewish cemetaries and synagogues are particular to the Trump-era, they have happened all throughout the 20th century in the USA, although there does seem to be an increase lately, likely a by-product of the various neo-Nazi groups which support Trump. Although they also get a bit a love back from Drumpf, for example when he doesn't mention Jews in relation to the Holocaust, even though his focus is not on hating Jews.

I call bullshit on the claim that attacks have increased.

I call bullshit on increases in attacks on Jewish cemeteries.

Your claim that neo nazies support Trump is unsupported, and they are an irrelevant fringe.

This attack is unlikely to connected to Trump anymore than Hinckley was connected to JOdi Foster.
Fucking little nazi liar aren't you.

American Jews Confront a Wave of Bomb Threats

The Nashville Jewish Community Center has now gotten so many telephone bomb threats that the dates run together, said Leslie Sax, the executive director. The first call came on January 9, when Nashville was one of the first 15 JCCs to get threats. The next call was January 18, accompanying yet another national wave. The latest was just this weekend, on Presidents’ Day, when 11 JCCs around the country were threatened, according to a spokesperson for the national organization. The Nashville facility, more full than usual with people exercising on the holiday weekend, was evacuated before security gave the all-clear.

“Most people just feel sadness—they’re sad that this is happening,” Sax said. “Everyone keeps saying they’re disheartened and frustrated.” But even though people are upset, they don’t seem to be scared. “I haven’t heard fear,” she said.

The Jewish Struggle to Understand Trump's Election

Across the United States, Jewish communities are struggling to deal with this new wave of threats. While none of the bomb threats have led to violence, Monday’s calls came around the same time as another attack: Roughly 170 Jewish graves in a Missouri cemetery were desecrated over the weekend, according to The Washington Post. The calls may be a novel form of intimidation, but the context around them is not. American Jews are victims of more reported hate crimes than any other group in the United States, and have been subject to the majority of religiously motivated offenses every year since 1995, when the FBI first started reporting these statistics. The phone calls may not result in violence, but they contribute to an atmosphere of anti-Semitism already well-established in the United States.

In total, the national JCC has tallied calls to 53 JCCs in 26 states in the last two months. On Monday, the calls came in to a wide range of locations: Albuquerque, Birmingham, two locations in Buffalo, Chicago, Cleveland, Houston, Milwaukee, Nashville, St. Paul, Tampa, and Tulsa, according to a list compiled by a national JCC spokesperson. “We are concerned about the anti-Semitism behind these threats, and the repetition of threats intended to interfere with day-to-day life,” said David Posner, the director of strategic performance at the JCC Association of North America, in an emailed statement.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Out at a Bar and this guy has a Loaded Gun inside said "bar". TCU playing KS on TV (or so I heard). Interesting. Wonder what really happened? What was said? Still no reason to go firing on persons it would seem. Is this the shooter? Looks "older" than 51?

1536.jpg

Maybe they should go back until the USA can clean up? I got a pic of the family watching coverage on TV over yonder.

View attachment 114010
That fellow looks like the poster child for all 'Conservatives'.

I fail to see why the OP author thinks the bigot with a gun hates all immigrants.

Seems he only had a problem with Indians, not all immigrants.

Your claim that neo nazies support Trump is unsupported, and they are an irrelevant fringe.

This attack is unlikely to connected to Trump anymore than Hinckley was connected to JOdi Foster.

You call anything that puts Trump in a bad light bullshit.

Hate crimes increased in England after Briexit and they've increased since orange man started his campaign.

You call anything that puts Trump in a bad light bullshit.

Hate crimes increased in England after Briexit and they've increased since orange man started his campaign.

Restating a claim that has been disputed is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion. YOur post is invalid.

If you want, you could try to support his/your claims.

You british?

The Nashville Jewish Community Center has now gotten so many telephone bomb threats that the dates run together, said Leslie Sax, the executive director. The first call came on January 9, when Nashville was one of the first 15 JCCs to get threats. The next call was January 18, accompanying yet another national wave. The latest was just this weekend, on Presidents’ Day, when 11 JCCs around the country were threatened, according to a spokesperson for the national organization. The Nashville facility, more full than usual with people exercising on the holiday weekend, was evacuated before security gave the all-clear.

“Most people just feel sadness—they’re sad that this is happening,” Sax said. “Everyone keeps saying they’re disheartened and frustrated.” But even though people are upset, they don’t seem to be scared. “I haven’t heard fear,” she said.

Across the United States, Jewish communities are struggling to deal with this new wave of threats. While none of the bomb threats have led to violence, Monday’s calls came around the same time as another attack: Roughly 170 Jewish graves in a Missouri cemetery were desecrated over the weekend, according to The Washington Post. The calls may be a novel form of intimidation, but the context around them is not. American Jews are victims of more reported hate crimes than any other group in the United States, and have been subject to the majority of religiously motivated offenses every year since 1995, when the FBI first started reporting these statistics. The phone calls may not result in violence, but they contribute to an atmosphere of anti-Semitism already well-established in the United States.

In total, the national JCC has tallied calls to 53 JCCs in 26 states in the last two months. On Monday, the calls came in to a wide range of locations: Albuquerque, Birmingham, two locations in Buffalo, Chicago, Cleveland, Houston, Milwaukee, Nashville, St. Paul, Tampa, and Tulsa, according to a list compiled by a national JCC spokesperson. “We are concerned about the anti-Semitism behind these threats, and the repetition of threats intended to interfere with day-to-day life,” said David Posner, the director of strategic performance at the JCC Association of North America, in an emailed statement.

And yet the sign posted is obviously an anti-Trump sign trying to link Trump to Hitler.

DO you have any evidence that these bomb threats are not more of the same? ie butt hurt liberals, trying to keep the narrative alive that Trump is a Evul Hitler?

Also, with regards to you calling me a nazi? Fuck you, you little piece of shit.

Out at a Bar and this guy has a Loaded Gun inside said "bar". TCU playing KS on TV (or so I heard). Interesting. Wonder what really happened? What was said? Still no reason to go firing on persons it would seem. Is this the shooter? Looks "older" than 51?

1536.jpg

Maybe they should go back until the USA can clean up? I got a pic of the family watching coverage on TV over yonder.

View attachment 114010
That fellow looks like the poster child for all 'Conservatives'.

He will haven no more connection to Trump than Hinkley did with JOdie Foster.

I didn't blame Jodie Foster. Did you?

And now in Philadelphia:
Up to 100 gravestones vandalized at Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia

The son of a Nazi governor has a warning (see last 2 paragraphs of article):
Son of Nazi governor returns art stolen from Poland during second world war

Last edited:

And now in Philadelphia:
Up to 100 gravestones vandalized at Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia

The son of a Nazi governor has a warning (see last 2 paragraphs of article):
Son of Nazi governor returns art stolen from Poland during second world war

Philadelphia, which went for Hillary 82%...

TRUMP: "I'm in favor of people coming into this country legally."

As long as they are white, rich and well educated?

That's not what he said, brainless bigot.

Its not so much what he says, its what he does, and has said in the past and how he has acted in the past.

How Trump acted and what he did in the past proves he's anti immigrant, you are saying. Then why did he marry an immigrant if he hates them so much?

How Trump acted and what he did in the past proves he's anti immigrant, you are saying. Then why did he marry an immigrant if he hates them so much?
All his grandparents were also immigrants, it seems he only likes immigrants from Europe.

All his grandparents were also immigrants, it seems he only likes immigrants from Europe.

Nice try, but the general message is 'Trump is anti immigrant', which he's not. He's hired many immigrants from all over the world. This democrat party we have now has nothing going for them anymore, so they have to play the race card.

Nice try, but the general message is 'Trump is anti immigrant', which he's not. He's hired many immigrants from all over the world. This democrat party we have now has nothing going for them anymore, so they have to play the race card.

And the Russian card.

Forum List

Back