Anti-Immigration = Anti-Capitalism

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
Its a tax on businesses, an unnecessary regulation and impedes the free flow of labor in the law of supply and demand. Labor should be allowed to flow to the employment where it is needed instead of this anti-capitalist funnel that is imposed by bigots wanting to keep people perfectly willing to work away from jobs employers want them to do

Its a tax on businesses, an unnecessary regulation and impedes the free flow of labor in the law of supply and demand. Labor should be allowed to flow to the employment where it is needed instead of this anti-capitalist funnel that is imposed by bigots wanting to keep people perfectly willing to work away from jobs employers want them to do

Who is anti immigration?

Is that the same as being anti illegal immigration?

Your post is totally unclear.

Who is anti immigration?

It's unclear to you because you do not wish to consider it. Laws passed to restrict the free flow of labor are anti-capitalist. Can you understand that?

There is a difference btw anti-immigration and anti-illegal immigration (including protecting the borders and ports).

Who is anti immigration?

It's unclear to you because you do not wish to consider it. Laws passed to restrict the free flow of labor are anti-capitalist. Can you understand that?

That makes perfect sense if you do not believe in nations.

If you believe that this world needs to be one world, a place where every man has the right to come and go without interference, then you are absolutely correct.

Currently only CAPITAL, and those who have a LOT of it, have that liberty.

There is a difference btw anti-immigration and anti-illegal immigration (including protecting the borders and ports).

Anti-immigration laws are anti-capitalist. They are laws specifically designed to stop workers and employers from being able to get together and form a business relationship that is at the heart of capitalism.

Does this mean you would be in favor of repealing laws that stop Mexicans from going to the jobs in this country they want and employers wish to hire them for?

Anti-immigration laws are anti-capitalist. They are laws specifically designed to stop workers and employers from being able to get together and form a business relationship that is at the heart of capitalism.

Does this mean you would be in favor of repealing laws that stop Mexicans from going to the jobs in this country they want and employers wish to hire them for?

Employing that logic, the very existence of nations is anti-capitalist since they ALL reserve the right to limit immigrantion

Does this mean that you be in favor of a one world government where every man and woman was a citizen of the world?

no, but i'd be in favor of a law denying internet access to really stupid people.
:eusa_whistle:

Who is anti immigration?

It is unclear, because you didn't explain your position. Just what do you mean by "anti immigration"? Are we to assume that you mean that there should be no restrictions on immigration at all? Are you supporting the decades old practice of looking the other way while illegal aliens stream across the border? Do you seriously want to simply dissolve the international borders and end national sovereignty? Or are you simply saying that legal immigration, the kind that limits numbers and screens out undesirables, should be encouraged?

OK. The free flow of labor, Capitalism, check. Bigotry, check. Beside wealthy rich slumlords and robber barons and the greedy bastards that shamelessly exploit illegal aliens to line their pockets, who else might raise objections to illegal aliens? Only backwards ignorant bigots oppose illegal aliens? Yeah, right. I think the real racist are showing their true stripes. Your philosophy is behind what ruined American economy to begin with, so lay off the sanctimonious sermons already.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFVmEQ3RzAc]YouTube - Mexican Tree Removal[/ame]

call 1-800- UR- DUmb!

It's illegal to hire illegal aliens those who do can be fined, jailed and their possession taken away from them. House, cars, property, building, boats... See link for laws.

8 USC 1324a

~*~*~*~*~*~

That's how we can pay our NATIONAL DEBT down! The government should start enforcing the immigration laws already on the books. They could start confiscating the real property and possession of businesses and corporations that hire illegal aliens. With all the fines collected for each illegal hired, and the Fire Sale of goods confiscated like the corporate jets, cars, houses, jewelry, business equipment and toys, we could really put a dent in the National Debt!

Last edited:
Funny thing about the economy nowadays: It doesn't benefit American culture. Just rich folks, and they don't care about anything more than capitalism or profits, Capitalism my sweet bippy. Allow me to paraphrase: Illegal aliens are good for YOU. America be damned, ethics or morality be dammed, That is what "capitalism" is all about, yes? Profit at any expense isn't "Capitalism", boyo.

Employing that logic, the very existence of nations is anti-capitalist since they ALL reserve the right to limit immigrantion

Does this mean that you be in favor of a one world government where every man and woman was a citizen of the world?

Pure capitalism means exactly that. It means no controls of any kind. No trade areas (like NAFTA and the EU) since they discriminate. As do import tariffs. I would guess it also means no unions, since unions are not in the business of directly reflecting fiscal reality. This is exactly where John Nash's equilibrium goes head to head with Adam Smith.

I'm not an idiot either, nor do I exploit illegal aliens, either. I live with these "immigrants" and guess what: they can immigrate, legally. They choose not to, so who's fault is that ? That is a decision they make and no else is to blame for that, States that offer sanctuary status to illegals (for whatever reason) are going bankrupt. California,Colorado have record deficits that all these growing ranks of illegal aliens aren't paying enough, no matter how anyone slices it. Care to explain THAT?

I'm not an idiot either, nor do I exploit illegal aliens, either. I live with these "immigrants" and guess what: they can immigrate, legally. They choose not to, so who's fault is that ? That is a decision they make and no else is to blame for that, States that offer sanctuary status to illegals (for whatever reason) are going bankrupt. California,Colorado have record deficits that all these growing ranks of illegal aliens aren't paying enough, no matter how anyone slices it. Care to explain THAT?

Who's your question to?

Erm, OK, but I'm not sure why you want me to explain it. Hey, ho, though, I'll have a go!

I assume you want me to explain this...

States that offer sanctuary status to illegals (for whatever reason) are going bankrupt. California,Colorado have record deficits that all these growing ranks of illegal aliens aren't paying enough, no matter how anyone slices it. Care to explain THAT?

It doesn't read like a question. It reads like a statement you're expecting me to disagree with. I've no idea whether your statement is true, but if it is, I assume that these states have deficits partly because they have a lot of illegals who are consuming services without paying taxes. I think I just paraphrased what you wrote. Is this a trick question? Are these Polish immigrants?

Quite honestly, I've no idea why you're asking me! :lol:

Forum List

Back