Anti gunners are some of the most stupist people God put here on earth

Look if you're going to oppose something, educate yourself on the subject so you will not look stupid.

Diana DeGette's

"These are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now, they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available," she said at Tuesday's forum, hosted by The Denver Post's editorial board.

Rep. Diana DeGette draws criticism for 'pretty stupid' ammo-magazine comment - LA Daily News

Sorry BUT YOU REALLY exhibit in your term "stupist"!
Can't even SPELL STUPIDEST!

Every thing else after that is totally discounted because you can't even spell!

I'll let Colion Noir explain for those too slow too understand

CO Dem Doesn't Understand Magazines Can Be Reloaded - YouTube

You're wasting your time. Liberals are not only just too stupid to understand it, they're protective of their delusional little worlds.

You got that right. Them that uses the wrong words is the obtusest.

Do we actually let them vote?

OK you're right magazines are not ammunition.
And their is no such thing as a 30 round clip nor is their a magazine clip and an assault weapons are not a semi automatic firearm.
Why do anti gunners use the wrong words?

Look if you're going to oppose something, educate yourself on the subject so you will not look stupid.

Diana DeGette's

"These are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now, they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available," she said at Tuesday's forum, hosted by The Denver Post's editorial board.

Rep. Diana DeGette draws criticism for 'pretty stupid' ammo-magazine comment - LA Daily News

This wouldn't have happened if liberals had their way:

Detective, murder suspect dead after shooting in Mississippi police station

(CNN) -- A veteran detective and the murder suspect he was interviewing were killed Thursday in a shooting inside the Jackson, Mississippi, police headquarters.
The detective was talking with the suspect when the shots were fired, Othor Cain, a spokesman for the Hinds County Sheriff's Department, told CNN.
Other law enforcement officers overheard the gunshots and rushed into the room, said a shaken Chris Mims, a spokesman for Mayor Harvey Johnson.
They found both people dead.

But conservative policies on guns dominate in this country (for now) , and things like shootings of cops in police stations are entirely the fault of conservatives.
Did Clinton's assault weapons ban stop any mass shootings?
Have gun free zones stopped any shootings?
Has gun control saved any lives?

What is there about guns that make them so attractive to some? I've had a few guns during my lifetime and never could see why the love affair?

What makes you think it's about the gun?

Well when I visit, they show me their armory and give me a rundown on each piece. Boring, but it seems like the same kind of talk some young people use when talking of their automobiles-but these guys aren't young. What do you think it's about?
I believe appreciation of guns occurs at two levels, one being residual retention of the same cerebral impulses which enabled Early Man to prevail over the many superior predatory species that dominated the prehistoric world. Survival of the human species depended entirely on one characteristic -- the innate ability to conceive of and create weapons.

Humans are not equipped with exceptional brute strength, or unusual physical mass, or sharp claws or fangs. Man's natural weapons are products of his cerebral capabilities. They began as stone axes and spears, gradually advancing to the bow and arrow, finally combining his mastery of the sciences of metallurgy and propellant chemistry. We are here because of our ability to devise and employ weapons, without which the duration of our otherwise frail and comparatively defenseless species would have been a brief moment in time.

While some of us retain genetic traces of the same primal impulses which fostered the concept of weaponry, others do not. The same genetic selectivity affects the second level of appreciation of guns, which is an aesthetic sense.

Some people love music, others do not. Some are mechanically inclined, others are not. Some regard firearms as infernal devices which the modern world would be better off without. Others see them as fascinating examples of mechanical ingenuity and craftsmanship -- with a reason for being which dates back to the dawn of our time.

Last edited:
Cars & motorbikes aren't designed to kill people. Guns are. We make drivers get insurance too and heavily regulate their use of cars. The lack of insurance requirements, licensing, deep background checks, and comprehensive training for gun ownership has been a blood-soaked disaster.

You'd think conservative blood-lust would have been sated with their cruel health care policies and warmongering foreign policies, but conservatives thirst for more innocent blood so oppose gun regulation even after 20 kids are slaughtered.

Regardless of their designed use, registration, regulation,and insurance requirements, can you honestly deny that motor vehicles have NOT been a blood-soaked disaster in their own right?

Diana DeGette's

We should just put your posts out there, that would do a great deal to create a lot more gun laws.

I believe a fetus is a human being that is entitled to protection under our legal system.
A human being is someone that can live outside the womb without assistance.

A fetus cannot.

I define a human as exhibiting charateristics that are uniquely human. But then again, I'm not the eruditest person on here, so I will let the intelligenter people here define "human" and "stupidest" however they choose.

btw - I am aware of the viability test that Roe v Wade used to legally define when it is acceptable to prohibit abortion. I disagree with using that standard.

What standard would you find agreeable?

Cars & motorbikes aren't designed to kill people. Guns are. We make drivers get insurance too and heavily regulate their use of cars. The lack of insurance requirements, licensing, deep background checks, and comprehensive training for gun ownership has been a blood-soaked disaster.

You'd think conservative blood-lust would have been sated with their cruel health care policies and warmongering foreign policies, but conservatives thirst for more innocent blood so oppose gun regulation even after 20 kids are slaughtered.

Regardless of their designed use, registration, regulation,and insurance requirements, can you honestly deny that motor vehicles have NOT been a blood-soaked disaster in their own right?

Yet very neccessary, as they represent the preferred method of individual transport in the US. However, by 2015, guns will kill more in the US than cars. And most of the guns owned in the US are not at all neccessary, nor in daily use.

And the insane statements by the NRA are adding fuel to the fire.

Diana DeGette's

We should just put your posts out there, that would do a great deal to create a lot more gun laws.

And here we have a self proclaimed gun owner who thinks a bolt action hunting rifle is a gun home defense weapon.
Never mind about that over penetration.
Dude when you said that a hunting rifle is all you need for home defense I would say tyhat is almost as stupid as Diana DeGette's magazines are ammo comment.

And here we have a self proclaimed gun owner who thinks a bolt action hunting rifle is a gun home defense weapon.
Never mind about that over penetration.
Dude when you said that a hunting rifle is all you need for home defense I would say tyhat is almost as stupid as Diana DeGette's magazines are ammo comment.

it is true

those who wish to ban things should at least know

what they are talking about

Diana DeGette's

"Anti gunners are some of the most stupist people God put here on earth"

"educate yourself"

Dumb and dumber

If you've reached a point where you feel you need to insult the intelligence of someone else, the least you can do is confirm your own fundamental literacy skills.

Or perhaps have someone check your spelling and grammar for you before you post your insult so you don't end up looking like a silly goofball.

Unless, of course, you don't mind looking like a silly goofball.

Just a rule of thumb there.

Anti gunners are some of the most stupist people God put here on earth

If you're implying that gun people believe in an invisible superbeing who lives in another dimension and who rules their lives, then I'd suggest that you've just made an excellent case from gun control. :clap2:

Diana DeGette's

"Anti gunners are some of the most stupist people God put here on earth"

"educate yourself"

Dumb and dumber

Nothing tops the stupidity of the anti gun crowds and their uneducated opposition to guns.

If you're implying that gun people believe in an invisible superbeing who lives in another dimension and who rules their lives, then I'd suggest that you've just made an excellent case from gun control. :clap2:

Modern string theory is based upon the assumption of a minimum of 11 dimensions all but 4 of which (time being the 4th perceived dimension) are totally imperceptable to scientific measurement.

The most generally accepted theory of physics today is that not only do we not know what happened prior to the big bang, it is impossible for us to know what happened before the big bang....

Read that again and think about it:

not only do we not know what happened prior to the big bang, it is impossible for us to know what happened before the big bang....

Modern quantum mechanics believes that reality is merely the summation of possibilities and that it does not actually exist until observation is attempted.

Modern quantum mechanics believes that it is impossible to know both the speed and the location of a subatomic particle simultaneously... not that we can not presently measure it, but that it is impossible to measure both simultaneously.

The only effective counter to the existence of God to explain the improbability of the existence of a universe capable of supporting life is to postulate the existence of an infinite amount of universes, some of which support life, some of which do not... Such theory is not supported by any evidence and is as likely as the existence of God.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back