Anti gunners are some of the most stupist people God put here on earth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigrebnc1775, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819
    Yeah....let's hear it for White-innovation....

[​IMG]

:eusa_whistle:

2. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-D1jCZ31Uw]EXPOSED: Bush Planned on Invading Iraq Before 9/11-Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

3. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819

While there are (also) people who are lucky if they can spell magazine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y]Sarah Palin Can't Name a Newspaper She Reads - YouTube[/ame]​

4. velvtacheeze

velvtacheeze Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +466
    Cars & motorbikes aren't designed to kill people. Guns are. We make drivers get insurance too and heavily regulate their use of cars. The lack of insurance requirements, licensing, deep background checks, and comprehensive training for gun ownership has been a blood-soaked disaster.

You'd think conservative blood-lust would have been sated with their cruel health care policies and warmongering foreign policies, but conservatives thirst for more innocent blood so oppose gun regulation even after 20 kids are slaughtered.

5. jon_berzerk

jon_berzerk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,216
    well they get lots of misinformation about what they are how they operate

and about how they are accessed

when they should be worried about those who will obey the law

no matter what the law is

6. velvtacheeze

velvtacheeze Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +466
    This wouldn't have happened if liberals had their way:

Detective, murder suspect dead after shooting in Mississippi police station

(CNN) -- A veteran detective and the murder suspect he was interviewing were killed Thursday in a shooting inside the Jackson, Mississippi, police headquarters.
    The detective was talking with the suspect when the shots were fired, Othor Cain, a spokesman for the Hinds County Sheriff's Department, told CNN.
    Other law enforcement officers overheard the gunshots and rushed into the room, said a shaken Chris Mims, a spokesman for Mayor Harvey Johnson.
    They found both people dead.

But conservative policies on guns dominate in this country (for now) , and things like shootings of cops in police stations are entirely the fault of conservatives.

7. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819
    I'll nominate an alternative-candidate!!

8. PratchettFan

PratchettFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,706
    That's all very nice, but do you have a reasonable solution?

Magazine capacity won't make a difference. While a 10 round mag may require someone to change mags, it only takes a couple of seconds to do that. The idea that this couple of seconds would give someone a chance to get away is absurd. By the time you figure out the person is changing mags and get up to run, he's already reloaded.

Banning specific types of rifles won't do it. The vast majoriy of gun related deaths are by handgun, not rifle. The type of rifles propsed to be banned account for a miniscule percentage. Removing them from the scene only means another type of weapon would be used. You can do just as much damage, just as quickly with a pistol as with a rifle when you're close up.

Banning all weapons is pointless to even attempt. It would require a Constitutional amendment and the simple reality is that there are already millions of weapons out there. Pandora's box is already open and you are not going to close it.

So, what you are left with are background checks and we already do that.

I do not argue that the government can't place limits upon weapons, but if you expect me to support it then I expect to see some potential that it will actually do something to resolve a problem. So far, all I have seen are useless gestures. Politicians attempting to look like they are doing something, not doing anything which willl have the slightest impact.

So, what do you propose?

9. nodoginnafight

nodoginnafight No Party Affiliation

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,498
    I define a human as exhibiting charateristics that are uniquely human. But then again, I'm not the eruditest person on here, so I will let the intelligenter people here define "human" and "stupidest" however they choose.

btw - I am aware of the viability test that Roe v Wade used to legally define when it is acceptable to prohibit abortion. I disagree with using that standard.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  10. Pete7469

Pete7469 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,441