Anti gunners are some of the most stupist people God put here on earth

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Look if you're going to oppose something, educate yourself on the subject so you will not look stupid.

Diana DeGette's

"These are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now, they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available," she said at Tuesday's forum, hosted by The Denver Post's editorial board.

Rep. Diana DeGette draws criticism for 'pretty stupid' ammo-magazine comment - LA Daily News

Once again, the clueless left on the march. They have no idea what they are doing, they just want to do "something" and they are inclined to jump on anything they see that might move. They could care less if it will actually work.

once again, the clueless left on the march. They have no idea what they are doing, they just want to do "something" and they are inclined to jump on anything they see that might move. They could care less if it will actually work.

yes they are.

The democrats are pandering to fear. Lots of people are afraid of guns and people who own guns, so they want to take the guns away from them.

They already know most gun owners won't vote for them.

btw - do you think people show know what amenorrhoea is before they are allowed to have an opinion on abortion?

We get it you think a human baby will be something other than human just before it's born.

I believe a fetus is a human being that is entitled to protection under our legal system.
What has that got to do with the question I asked?

Democraps say a lot of stupid things.

That is a good one.

We're stupid? It's seems to me having a dangerous product in the house is stupid. Ask Chris Kyle if owning a gun is stupid? Oh yeah, he's too dead to answer you on just how f______ stupid having a gun is.

A stupist is much like a statist. They think that power should lie in the hands of the stupid instead of the state.

I'm glad I cleared that up for y'all.

Forum List

Back