Anti-gun Senator shoots intruder....with a GUN!!!

....is similar to Congress forcing us all into a health care plan...but not joining us. They have their own better plan. The ruling elite is not to be bound by the restraints put on the common folk.

I realize it's hard for you gun control freaks to see the irony of this hypocrisy, but I plainly do.
Are you retarded?
No.

You've been shown that he has an A rating by the NRA, the man is not anti-gun.
I've been shown that Obama is a great orator, too. That doesn't make him truthful.

Please tell me why journalists and others would ever comment about Soles' anti-gun posture if he had none. If you do not live in North Carolina, you probably know less about him than his acquaintances do.

The NRA poll means absolutely nothing to me.

....is similar to Congress forcing us all into a health care plan...but not joining us. They have their own better plan. The ruling elite is not to be bound by the restraints put on the common folk.

I realize it's hard for you gun control freaks to see the irony of this hypocrisy, but I plainly do.
Are you retarded?
No.

I've been shown that Obama is a great orator, too. That doesn't make him truthful.

Please tell me why journalists and others would ever comment about Soles' anti-gun posture if he had none. If you do not live in North Carolina, you probably know less about him than his acquaintances do.

You really should read the whole thread before posting. The OP, and ALL of the results of the Google search that mention his "anti-gun" stances all come from ONE SINGLE Letter to a Congressman that some random person wrote. No Journalists commented, and "everyone" else just re posted it and believed it, just like you did.

no word yet on his NAMBLA rating, but i suspect it's right up there, too.

laughing-smiley-011.gif
laughing-smiley-011.gif

laughing-smiley-011.gif
laughing-smiley-011.gif
laughing-smiley-011.gif

laughing-smiley-011.gif

Are you retarded?
No.

The NRA rating is system the NRA uses to tell voters how pro or anti-gun a canidate is.

Canidates with a rating of C and lower are considered anti gun. Those with an A, like this guy in your OP, are considered to be on the side of gun owners by the NRA (National Rifle Association).

Its ok if you made a Boo Boo with your OP, i've done it myself more than once.

Are you retarded?
No.

Then please show proof he is anti gun.

The NRA likes anti-gun politicans now? Really?

What kind of bullshit is that?

Damn NRA... bunch of liberal scumbags.:lol:

As a pro-gun democrat myself, I've yet to find irony simply because it's questionable whether or not this guy is anti-gun. It WOULD be ironic and quite funny if he was. It would be akward though... I think the NRA would have to re-examine it's grading process.

Well Hells Bells. Funny how that nasty gun came in real handy. Wonder if the dude is having any second thoughts on his anti gun stance??

given he only wounded the dude ... he definately needs to work on his gun control and his stance....

Remember, the liberal motto:

Do as we force you to do, not as we do

Remember, the liberal motto:

Do as we force you to do, not as we do

If you would read the rest of the thread, you would realize that the senator is now anti gun. He may be a perv, but he is not anti gun.

So the guy is supposedly anti-gun but gets an A from the NRA?

$wait_what1192801126135.jpg

I'm calling shenanigans on the article.

Forum List

Back