Anti-gun President Arming Our Enemies. 200 M1Abrams And 20 F16s

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
F16pic.jpg

Guess Obama only wants our enemies well armed, not our own people.

200 tanks can do a lot of damage. Obama blindly keeps to agreements that should no longer be in effect. What does this fool think will happen with the arms he's giving to radical Muslims?

More Benghazis and Malis, that's what will happen.

BTW, where did Obama get the money to do this? He's gutting our military and arming our enemies. WTF????

Last week we were told that Obama was cutting Defense spending even if sequestration hasn't kicked in. Our budget here at Ft. Campbell is going from $62 million to $28 million.

No guidance on how to spend it.......as usual.

I do not care what anyone says. Arming our enemies is an impeachable offense. Period

Of course. When U.S. citizens resist the gun seizures and the National Guard refuses to cooperate, Obama's going to have to call in the Totalitarian Mutual Aid Society.

$2.1 billion in arms and technology pissed away to our enemies.

Reminds me when Clinton gave 20 APCs to the Pakistanis in Maghadishu Somalia in 93' yet refused to give us any. Yet what was really ironic is we had to train them how to use them. We had no armor.

$2.1 billion in arms and technology pissed away to our enemies.

Reminds me when Clinton gave 20 APCs to the Pakistanis in Maghadishu Somalia in 93' yet refused to give us any. Yet what was really ironic is we had to train them how to use them. We had no armor.

Post a link to the OP. Which enemy, what agreement?

I do not care what anyone says. Arming our enemies is an impeachable offense. Period

It is high time to stop arming Israel.

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have never heard of that. Looks like it was proven it was a mistake, and even compensated the families. Granted, compensation does not make up for death, but still.

Did you hear of these?

Rachel Corrie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American teenager among those killed in Israeli raid of aid flotilla

I have not heard of this guy. The other 2, yes. The people of this country do evil stuff to other nationalities constantly. The thing is, you do not hear Israel shouting "death to Americans" or we gonna nuke yalls asses or what-not.

While other nations shout "Death to Americans", Israelis actually KILL AMERICANS.

One of your links was an accident. One was a spy. No murder. One stood in the middle of conflict. I think that is dumb. The other, well, he was in the middle of a conflict as well.

Last edited:
I've said it before but it bears repeating. The left of today is identical to to the German sheep Adolf Hitler so easily manipulated. The Obama Zombies refuse to address ANYTHING. NOT ONE LIBERAL, not one.. has ever held this President accountable for anything. Obama walks on water- he is their King. So it wouldn't matter if Obama was caught sucking the entire Muslim Brotherhood's dicks..Liberals would not only hail it but brag about how well their boy King gives head.

Forum List

Back