Anti gun extremists are as violent and out of control as other left wing nuts...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The anti gunners are targeting gun Rights people with vandalism and other vile acts.......

The NRA teaches law enforcment, they teach gun safety to law abiding citizens and teach gun safety to kids to keep them safe from gun accidents...

Anti-gun nuts create democrat gun free zones where children and others die because democrats keep letting violent criminals out of jail....

Anti-Gun Cowards Target John Boch's Car in Dead of Night - The Truth About Guns

We posted earlier today on the tactics anti-gun protestors are now usingagainst the NRA’s Chris Cox, spraying his home with fake blood, protesting outside his home and attacking his wife’s business.

But national level gun rights figures aren’t the only ones under assault. Our own John Boch, who heads the Illinois pro-gun rights organization GunsSave Life, has been targeted too. Here’s his description of a nigh-time assault on his automobile he posted at the Guns Save Life site:

My Friday morning became more complicated when I noticed flat tireson the driver’s side of my van. Seems one or more people targeted my vehicle and decided to puncture the tires with a sharp, round tool in the dead of night. Cowards.

Given nobody else with cars outside their homes had flats in my immediate neighborhood, I can’t help but think this attack had something to do with my pro-gun advocacy work. After all, my neighbors and I all get along well and we like one another.

What’s more, anti-gunners have (and continue) to vandalize Guns Save Life’s highway signs. If radical gun haters are willing to commit felonies along busy interstates, why would they hesitate to commit criminal damage in the dead of night in a quiet neighborhood?

New Topics

Forum List

Back