Anti-Gravity Physics Explained

American Horse

AKA "Mustang"
Jan 23, 2009
The Hoosier Heartland
And a little bit about where we are; but why is it taking us so long?

These two are very interesting; and there's more when they came from:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_s28wIOzQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=TruM2NVOfeA]YouTube - Antigravity Physics Explained (NEW!) From AlienScientist! [/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xnh5Nd4DzM&NR=1]YouTube - AntiGravity Physics Background & Initial Research [/ame]

And a little bit about where we are; but why is it taking us so long?

These two are very interesting; and there's more when they came from:

YouTube - Antigravity Physics Explained (NEW!) From AlienScientist!

YouTube - AntiGravity Physics Background & Initial Research

I'm not informed enough to comment on this field of endeavor; my son, however, made the following comment he sent to me in an email:

The basis of his anti-gravity or gravity control theory is all in the papers below the video, hence the big red arrow clicking on the link below in his video to point this out. I watched several times to absorb more each time. I read the papers. I see no glaring holes in this theory on the surface. I don't claim to be able to digest the math readily however. Had I seen this while or shortly after attending Ivy Tech I would be better prepared and in the practice of using such equations.

Let me break down for you what I did come away with from this video and paper.
1. Photons are only a wave; the particle component of the photon is false due to a misunderstanding due to the fact that there is a Doppler shift occurring when the photon encounters matter. This part of the puzzle was not understood at the time that the theory that a photon is a particle as well as wave. This solves some of the mystery around certain aspects of quantum physics. This idea moves quantum physics closer to mechanical physics and further away from the unknown or paranormal. As this is or perhaps now was a corner stone for the entire field of quantum physics. Is it possible that quantum physics is nothing but fantasy? That everything can be explained through mechanical physics. Perhaps physicists are merely ascribing properties to sort of a scientific religion or deity if you like because some puzzle pieces were missing that caused them to over react not unlike people in the past grasping to fill their own ignorance with something - Anything?

2. With this understood the relationship between electrons and their valance structures is better understood.

3. When electrons move from one valance shell to another they impart a reverse gravimetric field as a byproduct of disassociating themselves from their parent shell to their new shell. If many electrons can be forced to switch their valance shells in synchronized manner a reverse gravity field can be created artificially.

If this theory is correct it will finally allow gravity to be understood like any other force.
Such a discovery (if this theory is correct) I predict will be seen to be as important as the discovery of the wheel in the future. Unless this has already been figured out as part of a black project and those who already know are guarding their precious secret. Even so, now that civilians have this potential knowledge it won't be long that it stays a secret, that is if it can be proven through the scientific method by hobbyist or scientist who aren't too attached to their particular sect of their religious branch of science.

Last edited:
Gravity waves turn out to be space dust...
:eusa_shifty:
Gravitational waves turn to dust after claims of flawed analysis
Wednesday 4 June 2014 ~ Astronomers who thought they had detected echoes of the big bang may have only seen the effects of space dust
It was hailed as one of the most important scientific discoveries of the century, the birth of a new era in physics and a shoo-in for a Nobel prize. The claim from Harvard University that it had discovered gravitational waves – and thereby evidence for the theory of cosmic inflation and the existence of a multiverse – caused a worldwide sensation in March. But the celebrations are now looking decidedly premature. Rather than securing a trip to Stockholm to receive a Nobel medal, the Harvard team may have detected nothing more than space dust.

Writing in the journal Nature on Wednesday, Paul Steinhardt, director of the Centre for Theoretical Physics at Princeton University, argues that the Harvard team made an unfortunate blunder in its calculations. "Serious flaws in the analysis have been revealed that transform the sure detection into no detection," he writes. Cosmologists working on Harvard's Bicep2 (Background Imaging of Cosmic Extragalactic Polarization) telescope at the south pole unveiled their surprise discovery at a press conference at Harvard, before they had published their results in a peer-reviewed journal. The purpose of independent vetting by peer reviewers is to catch flawed studies before they become part of the scientific literature.

56d4d620-ef1e-4e6e-9945-8df3d4ed522d-460x276.jpeg

Scientists thought they had detected the telltale signs of primordial gravitational waves using Bicep2 (far left) at the south pole.

Led by the cosmologist John Kovac, the Harvard researchers said they had spotted a twist in the ancient light that lingers in the universe from the time of the big bang. This polarisation, they said, was evidence of gravitational waves, or ripples in space-time predicted by Einstein's 1916 general theory of relativity. According to the Harvard group there was a one in 2m chance of the result being a statistical fluke. But within hours of making the announcement, scientists began to raise concerns. The criticisms have been building up steadily on physics blogs ever since. Steinhardt now claims that a new and independent analysis casts serious doubts on the Harvard results. The study, led by David Spergel, also at Princeton, found that the same patterns of light seen by the Bicep2 telescope could be the work of ubiquitous space dust.

Ultrafine grains of dust in space absorb visible starlight, an effect that gives the stars a slightly red tinge. But the grains quickly re-emit the light, as infrared radiation or at wavelengths more similar to radio waves. The uneven shape of the dust grains means they polarise light, twisting the direction in which the light waves oscillate. "What they have seen is what you would get from dust alone," Spergel told the Guardian from an astronomy meeting in Boston. "Dust could explain their results entirely." That demolishes the Harvard team's claims of a discovery, he believes. "They can no longer make the claim that they have made a definitive measurement of gravitational waves. I think they should withdraw the claim of detection." The Guardian was unable to reach Kovac for comment.

MORE

An Indian theoretical physicist by the name of Amal K Raychaudhuri published a paper in 19555 titled Relativistic Cosmology I. This is known as Raychaudhuri equation today. His work became really famous after Hawking and Penrose derived Raychaudhuri equation to prove singularity in general relativity. Raychaudhuri introduces the idea that rotation and shear affect gravity. Assumption is made in his thesis that the universe is represented by a time dependent geometry but is not necessarily isotropic.

The conclusion is: gravity (the force of attraction) is a result of matter interacting with time-space curvature while anti-gravity (the force of repulsion) is a result of matter interacting with time-space torsion. It is the anti-gravity which accounts for one of the reasons for comoving nature of our universe.

To get the full picture, one should read following papers in that order:

1. Theory of Special Relativity ~ Albert Einstein
2. Theory of General Relativity ~ Albert Einstein
3. Relativistic Cosmology I ~ Amal K Raychaudhuri
4. Large Scale Structures of Space-Time ~ Hawking & Ellis

Forum List

Back