Anti-government Beck protected by the government

Geeze, I think that's what I heard Glenn say about you, ABS. :lol:

I guess that makes me more famous than you eh?

At least someone recognizable knows MY name!

How could he not know you?

AConstructionworkerCop and ACowboyIndian miss you at the YMCA, Macho Man. :lol:

The whole damned forum knows GayBiker's name. Dumbass posted it on his profile page.

It is for the likes of GayBiker that the new healthcare proposal is so very important. Because it is the only way that the terminally stupid can remain on life support, at the expense of the US taxpayer. No wonder Obama wants it so bad, he doesn't want his fan base to die.

Interesting that Crazy Upset Nasty Twit Califorication Gurl would point out her intelligence in one instance, and then tell us that we are all crazy for cross referencing facts.

She only uses 1 source........Glenn Blech's show.

Are you a natural blonde or are you peroxide? Either way bitch, your brain is gone, from either the natural vapidness of a beach bunny, or the peroxide killed your brain cells.

No wonder your face looks like a leather knapsack.

Interesting that Crazy Upset Nasty Twit Califorication Gurl would point out her intelligence in one instance, and then tell us that we are all crazy for cross referencing facts.

She only uses 1 source........Glenn Blech's show.

Are you a natural blonde or are you peroxide? Either way bitch, your brain is gone, from either the natural vapidness of a beach bunny, or the peroxide killed your brain cells.

No wonder your face looks like a leather knapsack.

The link is not from Beck's show. I'm not surprised you're not smart enough to spot that GayBiker.... drugs'll do that.

Shit twat lips, you don't reference anything, and when people do give links for you, you immediately discount it as a biased media outlet.

Apparently, the only reason that you're engaged is because no dude is stupid enough to deal with your bullshit and marry you..........they're afraid that of that snapping pooter with fangs betwixt your skinny saggy legs.

Just do us all a favor already and put your WHOLE HEAD in front of the shotgun. Thanks for playing.

Shit twat lips, you don't reference anything, and when people do give links for you, you immediately discount it as a biased media outlet.

Apparently, the only reason that you're engaged is because no dude is stupid enough to deal with your bullshit and marry you..........they're afraid that of that snapping pooter with fangs betwixt your skinny saggy legs.

Just do us all a favor already and put your WHOLE HEAD in front of the shotgun. Thanks for playing.

Well, that just demonstrates what a completely drug addled whackjob you are. In this thread, I have provided a link - not even from Beck's show - to demonstrate my point. And I congratulated another poster for actually providing a non-biased link.

That makes me the winner. YAY! Shame that there is no victory in playing with the intellectually challenged who, instead of arguing on a topic, resorts to childish personal insults. It is never really fun to do intellectual battle with the unarmed.

Do less drugs, GayBiker. Is that why the Navy didn't want you anymore? Did the drugs affect your "career"? LOL.

Beck is big in Becks world, not to the rest of us. 99% of americans DO NOT WATCH BECK. He sucks and the rest of america knows this.

He has what, 3 million fans? If I am wrong, let me know

we have 300 million people in America.

do the math. He is not relevant to a lot of americans. Thank god.

Cable News Ratings for Monday, October 19, 2009; Glenn Beck Ratings, O'Reilly Factor Ratings, Countdown With Keith Olbermann Ratings, Anderson Cooper Ratings, Larry King Ratings, Hannity Ratings - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings

Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, Baier and Sustern each beat their cable competitors. If Beck is not relevant that makes all the rest EVEN LESS important.

The facts finally shut up California Girl.

That was a tad premature, stupid and on the level of idiots such as GayBiker.... Personally I'd have more respect for you if you didn't need some assclown like him to 'have your back'. He's a little man with a bit of a chip on his shoulder because girls kick his ass regularly.

Well, that just demonstrates what a completely drug addled whackjob you are. In this thread, I have provided a link - not even from Beck's show - to demonstrate my point. And I congratulated another poster for actually providing a non-biased link.

That makes me the winner. YAY! Shame that there is no victory in playing with the intellectually challenged who, instead of arguing on a topic, resorts to childish personal insults. It is never really fun to do intellectual battle with the unarmed.

Do less drugs, GayBiker. Is that why the Navy didn't want you anymore? Did the drugs affect your "career"? LOL.

Actually, I didn't leave because they didn't want me. I left because it was time for me to retire.

Yep.......you're the weiner all right.

Actually, I didn't leave because they didn't want me. I left because it was time for me to retire.

Yep.......you're the weiner all right.

Yea, sure. We all believe you. LOL.

Still relying on name calling - how very telling.

Beck is big in Becks world, not to the rest of us. 99% of americans DO NOT WATCH BECK. He sucks and the rest of america knows this.

Cable News Ratings for Monday, October 19, 2009; Glenn Beck Ratings, O'Reilly Factor Ratings, Countdown With Keith Olbermann Ratings, Anderson Cooper Ratings, Larry King Ratings, Hannity Ratings - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings

Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, Baier and Sustern each beat their cable competitors. If Beck is not relevant that makes all the rest EVEN LESS important.

Everyone likes a Train Wreck. No one ever went broke UNDERestimating the taste of the American Public.

Don't be an ass, paper.... I know it's hard but do try. I have stated, ad infinitum, that I will not link to any biased media as a back up to anything I say. That is because they are not valid as evidence of anything.

The only one to show it was Glenn Beck - on his show. You are welcome to dismiss it. Your opinion doesn't matter to me.

Cal Girl you are totally illogical and a complete idiot. You make Sarah Palin look like she is a member of Mensa.

You are a very good example of people who follow Glenn Beck. You cannot have a logical discussion with someone who is illogical.

Thank goodness those with your mentality are a very small per centage of the total population as mentioned by Zona.

It I am a typical Beck viewer, then I'd say you should be worried.... because I'm actually quite intelligent. Unlike Palin, I am a member of MENSA. Ooops! LOL.

I'm not surprised that you scrabble around for ways to dismiss me. The reason you don't like debating with me is that I kick your ass.

I'm consistent in what I say. I do not view links to media as evidence of jackshit. Obviously, none of the media covered Becks visit to Mount Vernon - it was news locally and for Glenn Beck. The local media focused on the cost of policing etc so they aren't gonna talk about attendance figures and Beck clearly has an agenda of his own so neither is a legitimate, factual link to provide information.

That doesn't mean I'm wrong, it means I don't have a LEGITMATE source for information. Therefore, you are welcome to dismiss it, I don't care. BUT.... the clip exists and clearly shows about 50 protestors and thousands showing up to hear Beck.

What I find most interesting is why the left are so concerned about one guy. Must you seek to silence all dissent?

Update: I found a youtube from another news station. Now, take a look at the protestors - and the crowds listening to Beck and tell me that it was 800 protestors, and that there were more protesters than attendees.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUbrG9kKPU&feature=related]YouTube - FOX's Glenn Beck Gets Key To Mount Vernon, WA - 9/28/2009[/ame]

I agree that you are a typical Beck viewer.
I am worried there are people with your mentality in the world.
I believe you may be a member of MENSA. Many times genuis is close to insanity. Many genuises lack common sense if they are not completely nutty.
You are right that you should not be dismissed. If people like you are not adressed you will be a growing cancer on our country.
If you read the link I provided thenumbers for the paid ceremony and the estimated number of protestors was listed. BUT MY MAJOR POINT WAS GOVERNMENT MONEY WAS WASTED TO PROTECT GLENN BECK. Don't you find any irony in that?
Also the paid ceremony that Glenn Beck wanted to have provide funds for community enrichment lost money.
The you tube clip says nothing that contradicts what was in my link.

You are popping off on how you can beat the crap out of people on this site. Have you ever seen a bigger woos than Glenn Beck. His persona exudes beat me up. Thank goodness most liberals don't look at pounding someone as a solution. (as do most right minded conservatives)

Cal Girl you are totally illogical and a complete idiot. You make Sarah Palin look like she is a member of Mensa.

You are a very good example of people who follow Glenn Beck. You cannot have a logical discussion with someone who is illogical.

Thank goodness those with your mentality are a very small per centage of the total population as mentioned by Zona.

It I am a typical Beck viewer, then I'd say you should be worried.... because I'm actually quite intelligent. Unlike Palin, I am a member of MENSA. Ooops! LOL.

I'm not surprised that you scrabble around for ways to dismiss me. The reason you don't like debating with me is that I kick your ass.

I'm consistent in what I say. I do not view links to media as evidence of jackshit. Obviously, none of the media covered Becks visit to Mount Vernon - it was news locally and for Glenn Beck. The local media focused on the cost of policing etc so they aren't gonna talk about attendance figures and Beck clearly has an agenda of his own so neither is a legitimate, factual link to provide information.

That doesn't mean I'm wrong, it means I don't have a LEGITMATE source for information. Therefore, you are welcome to dismiss it, I don't care. BUT.... the clip exists and clearly shows about 50 protestors and thousands showing up to hear Beck.

What I find most interesting is why the left are so concerned about one guy. Must you seek to silence all dissent?

Update: I found a youtube from another news station. Now, take a look at the protestors - and the crowds listening to Beck and tell me that it was 800 protestors, and that there were more protesters than attendees.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUbrG9kKPU&feature=related]YouTube - FOX's Glenn Beck Gets Key To Mount Vernon, WA - 9/28/2009[/ame]

I believe you may be a member of MENSA. Many times genuis is close to insanity. Many genuises lack common sense if they are not completely nutty.
You are right that you should not be dismissed. If people like you are not adressed you will be a growing cancer on our country.
If you read the link I provided thenumbers for the paid ceremony and the estimated number of protestors was listed. BUT MY MAJOR POINT WAS GOVERNMENT MONEY WAS WASTED TO PROTECT GLENN BECK. Don't you find any irony in that?
Also the paid ceremony that Glenn Beck wanted to have provide funds for community enrichment lost money.

You are popping off on how you can beat the crap out of people on this site. Have you ever seen a bigger woos than Glenn Beck. His persona exudes beat me up. Thank goodness most liberals don't look at pounding someone as a solution. (as do most right minded conservatives)

I have to admit, when I do tune him in, he makes me laugh. Not with him tho.....at him. And then I move on to more adult pursuits.

My mistake - I thought you were intelligent enough to recognize debate. I see that you are just another intolerant liberal who sees anyone who does not conform to your view as somehow 'dangerous'. How seriously pathetic.

I will waste no more of my time responding to such ridiculous fucking idiotic ravings as you post above.

Dismissed - Idiot.

Everyone likes a Train Wreck. No one ever went broke UNDERestimating the taste of the American Public.

So you are saying the American public is stupid? Nice. I value my time. I think most folks do. So why spend it on Fox News unless you find value? I go to a comedy channel if that is what I want. I go to a movie channel if that suits me. If I want to see beyond the liberal slant, Fox News.

YouTube - FOX's Glenn Beck Gets Key To Mount Vernon, WA - 9/28/2009

My mistake - I thought you were intelligent enough to recognize debate. I see that you are just another intolerant liberal who sees anyone who does not conform to your view as somehow 'dangerous'. How seriously pathetic.

I will waste no more of my time responding to such ridiculous fucking idiotic ravings as you post above.

Dismissed - Idiot.

Your post is no more than waving a white flag and giving up.

I will not let you get off that easy.

My points and arguments have truly kicked your butt.

That is because your arguments are based on false pretense and are riddled with illogical conclusions.

But I am ready for the next subject you would like to debate.

Just because Sarah Palin quit does not mean you have to.

YouTube - FOX's Glenn Beck Gets Key To Mount Vernon, WA - 9/28/2009

I have to admit, when I do tune him in, he makes me laugh. Not with him tho.....at him. And then I move on to more adult pursuits.

I am with you. I must admit the conservative political entertainers; Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh; are the most entertaining.

They are whacky.

Dismissed - Idiot.

That is because your arguments are based on false pretense and are riddled with illogical conclusions.

Please don't give yourself credit that you haven't earned. I dismiss you because of your rant. You made some good points, all I did was to accept your points (hardly offensive) and provide further information regarding Beck's Mount Vernon visit. I dislike 'evidencing' my claims with links to the media because I don't view the media as unbiased. However, you asked for evidence and I provided it. It was only after I provided that evidence that you started your silly rants about me being 'a typical Beck viewer' (I don't actually watch Beck that often), 'dangerous' blah blah blah.

I had thought you were able to discuss and debate, I was wrong. You are not. You just behave like a typical liberal whiner when you disagree with someone. No white flag - I just see no value to be gained from any further discussion. If you want to consider that a "win", then that's fine by me. Hell, I'll even go so far as to say this:

Fair enough Elmer, you win. You are too partisan to continue a reasoned discussion with... you resort to childish name calling instead of reason. Yes, you are a better whiner than I am. Congratulations.

Dismissed - Idiot.

Please don't give yourself credit that you haven't earned. I dismiss you because of your rant. You made some good points, all I did was to accept your points (hardly offensive) and provide further information regarding Beck's Mount Vernon visit. I dislike 'evidencing' my claims with links to the media because I don't view the media as unbiased. However, you asked for evidence and I provided it. It was only after I provided that evidence that you started your silly rants about me being 'a typical Beck viewer' (I don't actually watch Beck that often), 'dangerous' blah blah blah.

I had thought you were able to discuss and debate, I was wrong. You are not. You just behave like a typical liberal whiner when you disagree with someone. No white flag - I just see no value to be gained from any further discussion. If you want to consider that a "win", then that's fine by me. Hell, I'll even go so far as to say this:

Fair enough Elmer, you win. You are too partisan to continue a reasoned discussion with... you resort to childish name calling instead of reason. Yes, you are a better whiner than I am. Congratulations.

How can you debate someone who has the same views as you.

I am surprised that you are refusing to debate me further because I have substantially different views than you. I feel you are giving up too easily.

What name calling are you referring to? I will only address you as Miss California in future debates. (Miss California, I have seen you resort to name calling quite a few times but that does not mean we have to)

What whining are you referring to. I will eliminate or minimize the whinning. I am not a fan of whinning either. I feel you may have done a little whinning in the post above.

You name the subject. Let's go.

Hey **** Gurl, how's it feel to know YOUR tax dollars pay MY retirement?

Beats the hell outta a couple of bets............I get a check MONTHLY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

Don't be an ass, paper.... I know it's hard but do try. I have stated, ad infinitum, that I will not link to any biased media as a back up to anything I say. That is because they are not valid as evidence of anything.

The only one to show it was Glenn Beck - on his show. You are welcome to dismiss it. Your opinion doesn't matter to me.

It I am a typical Beck viewer,

This explains so much. Seriously. YOu actually admitted it. Wow.

Forum List

Back