Anti-government Beck protected by the government

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Glenn Beck was honored by his home town of Mount Vernon WA. It was the idea of the mayor but many did not agree.

The city government spent $17,000 in overtime because of concern of the anti Beck demonstrators.

There were more anti-Beck demonstrators than those attending the function to honor him.

I think Glen Beck would agree it is not the governments job to protect him.

If some nut case hates Glen Beck as much as Glen Beck hates the government and decides to beat the crap out of him, that is Glen Beck's problem.

Come on Glen, if you are going to talk the talk you need to walk the walk. Glen should have made sure no government money was spent on his visit.

They sold tickets to the function honoring him. Only about half of the tickets sold. They did not make enough money to cover the costs of the function.

Don't invite Glen Beck over, it could be expensive.

Glenn Beck has never stated that he hates Government or is "Anti-Government." Being Anti-Big Government is not the same as being Anti-Government. Furthermore,i don't believe Glenn Beck ever demanded or requested that security. So it looks like you just made up a big ole pile of steaming excrement and tried to pass it off as being fact. Hey nice try though. :)

Glenn Beck has never stated that he hates Government or is "Anti-Government." Being Anti-Big Government is not the same as being Anti-Government. Furthermore,i don't believe Glenn Beck ever demanded or requested that security. So it looks like you just made up a big ole pile of steaming excrement and tried to pass it off as being fact. Hey nice try though. :)

I have to agree with you on this LibocalypseNow. Sounds more like an opinion from a left wing nut. Glenn has never stated he is for anti-government. At least if Elmer wnated to be taken seriously, he could have posted a source to back up his drivel. Or, maybe Old Rocks could have backed him up with some sources other than :lol::lol::lol:
This thread is really a nonstarter.

I can't believe Glen is from Washington, no wonder he is all about doom and gloom, it is all the rain he grew up with.
I have also heard they have a big gay scene in Mt Vernon. :lol:
maybe he should have picked up some pot while he was there, he needs it.

I can't believe Glen is from Washington, no wonder he is all about doom and gloom, it is all the rain he grew up with.
I have also heard they have a big gay scene in Mt Vernon. :lol:
maybe he should have picked up some pot while he was there, he needs it.
I think Elmer has been smoking the hemp, or off of his meds. :lol:

do you know where is from up here?
and did you see where your neck of the woods is Mal third choice on where to move. :lol:

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.-- George Washington

Glenn Beck is perfectly reasonable to question this mad grab for power over the American people.

Glenn Beck was honored by his home town of Mount Vernon WA. It was the idea of the mayor but many did not agree.

The city government spent $17,000 in overtime because of concern of the anti Beck demonstrators.

There were more anti-Beck demonstrators than those attending the function to honor him.

If some nut case hates Glen Beck as much as Glen Beck hates the government and decides to beat the crap out of him, that is Glen Beck's problem.

Come on Glen, if you are going to talk the talk you need to walk the walk. Glen should have made sure no government money was spent on his visit.

They sold tickets to the function honoring him. Only about half of the tickets sold. They did not make enough money to cover the costs of the function.

Pipe or bong?

Ame®icano;1645321 said:

Pipe or bong?
you should be asking Glenn that if he is from Mt. Vernon.

Ame®icano;1645321 said:

Pipe or bong?
you should be asking Glenn that if he is from Mt. Vernon.

Stereotype much?

The purpose of government is to provide a secure barrier through its authority between each citizen of this country and not much more.

conclusive proof it is just a matter of time if we don't crack down before one of those lefty's crack and the carnage ensues

Link?

Cuz the coverage I saw showed thousands show up to listen to Beck and about 40 'protesters'. Admittedly, that was on Fox.

Do feel free to provide evidence of your crap. If nothing else, it will be entertaining.

Forum List

Back